ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

C Visa 4 weeks and waiting....HELP

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

robsters
Member of Standing

C Visa 4 weeks and waiting....HELP

Post by robsters » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:57 pm

So we applied for my wifes C entry visa ts 4 weeks and no answer, sadly we were refused uk visa b4 marriage and last week they asked for the refusal letter, i am getting very concerned and worried.....should we be worried? could they refuse us ? we wrote a letter stating we were applying under the directive

any help would be great our situation getting desperate as i am at limit with visas now for my wifes country :( i am british citizen with family in ireland i dont understand the long wait! i thought this was susposed be accelerated procedure?

adedayoh

Re: C Visa 4 weeks and waiting....HELP

Post by adedayoh » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:26 pm

It can take up to four weeks during busy period. They will def get back to you soon since it as hit the 4 weeks mark. Usually when they take dis long it's good news. My husbands refusal was issued in 3 days :D

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Hello sorry i did not reply sooner, thank you for your message, i sure hope to god you are right however we are now entering the 5th week with still no news, i have decided i will contact them to find out what is happening, if they refuse us after this long it would be a real slap in the face for making us wait so i sure hope to god the wait is because it is being issued and processed but i do question why so long when under the directive it is supposed to be issued under an accelerated procedure....? :/ it is getting extremely concerning for us now as it is nearing xmas and the cost of flights ramp up...we put down we intended to travel around 29th november so this date has now passed...will this cause an issue as well??

jimmy110
Newly Registered

Post by jimmy110 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 am

Hello u dnt need to worry about that u will receive ur decision in the cumin week which is 6th week. First two weeks they keep held the application in the embassy where u submit ur application then they transfer the application to dublin office for a decision that take 4 weeks. Alternatively u can contact on this email address " visamail@justice.ie ".

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:42 am

unfortunately for us 6 weeks exactly would be xmas day itself so we kind of hoping we would be traveling before xmas day so really we would need to know now but i guess we have nothing to do but wait, don't want to email them as i dont want it to jeopardise our application as if worse happens we just have to show up for new year instead. either way whole thing playing its toll on our marriage as my wife hates me seeing me stressed about it but this week i had to extend my visa in her country they gave me a real grilling why i am staying here...we explained we were waiting for her visa.....either way just a lot stress and hassle they put us threw when we are genuine married couple just want a peaceful life together not this stress of visas just to travel but i guess thats the world in 21st century if you do things by the book your punished for it