ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can Irish c visa can b extend in Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mr faisal
Newly Registered

Can Irish c visa can b extend in Ireland

Post by Mr faisal » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Hey dear ,
My name is Faisal and I'm EU family member curently living with my wife her home county in Romania,I'm holding to temporary residence card issued by Romanian law and I applied for Irish visa they give just one month visa c ....(??me and my wife want to travel together and want to settl there.

My question is this "c " visa can b extend in Ireland as a family member of EU,Coz they issued only month and after we want to apply for Irish residence card,,so Wich application from we have to used,EU1 or any other?please help us
Look forward to hearing from you guys,

noajthan

Re: Can Irish c visa can b extend in Ireland

Post by noajthan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Mr faisal wrote:Hey dear ,

My question is this "c " visa can b extend in Ireland as a family member of EU,Coz they issued only month and after we want to apply for Irish residence card,,so Wich application from we have to used,EU1 or any other?please help us
Look forward to hearing from you guys,
If you have a sponsor exercising treaty rights in Eire then your position once in country is covered as per EU law.
The visa is only required to get over first hurdle (into country).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Mr faisal
Newly Registered

Post by Mr faisal » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:29 pm

Yes my wife is EU national she can use her treaty rights their cos she found a job there,so please kindly can you tell me what I have to do to extend my visa c when my one month is gona finish.
Thanks for your reply

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:37 pm

Mr faisal wrote:Yes my wife is EU national she can use her treaty rights their cos she found a job there,so please kindly can you tell me what I have to do to extend my visa c when my one month is gona finish.
Thanks for your reply
You don't need to extend visa as you don't need a visa once in the country.

Apply for an optional residence card on the basis of your sponsor exercising treaty rights within 3 months of arrival in the Emerald Isle.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.