ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN NON EU WITH STAMP4 TRAVEL TO OTHER EU COUNTRIES

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vanillasky4
Newly Registered

CAN NON EU WITH STAMP4 TRAVEL TO OTHER EU COUNTRIES

Post by vanillasky4 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:43 pm

HI GUYS WAS JUST WONDERING CAN A NON EU NATION TRAVEL TO OTHER EU COUNTRIES FOR A VISIT with eu partner? or a visa will be required to spain thanks gusy

fsa

Re: CAN NON EU WITH STAMP4 TRAVEL TO OTHER EU COUNTRIES

Post by fsa » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:36 pm

NO, until they get a residence card they cannot travel to other EU country without a visa

appiah
Newly Registered

Post by appiah » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Not true. you can accompany your non-eu partner even if she doesn't have eufam stam provided you have your marriage cert in hand as long as the airline will allow her to board without a visa. you can check McCarthy case (dec 2014)

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:00 am

Yes of course you guys can travel together with your non EU partner to other eu countries, all you need to bring your marriage certificate and valid passport when you travel together.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

joekearns
Newly Registered

Post by joekearns » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:20 am

vanillasky4 wrote:HI GUYS WAS JUST WONDERING CAN A NON EU NATION TRAVEL TO OTHER EU COUNTRIES FOR A VISIT with eu partner? or a visa will be required to spain thanks gusy
You can travel together with your spouse or EU partner to any EU country but Some EU countries will require visa and some are don't. but if you are traveling alone to any EU country than you will require visa and visa fee will be waived once show your spouse or partner passport at the time of obtaining the visa. Saying this through own personal experience.

Dublinhope

Post by Dublinhope » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:37 pm

appiah wrote:Not true. you can accompany your non-eu partner even if she doesn't have eufam stam provided you have your marriage cert in hand as long as the airline will allow her to board without a visa. you can check McCarthy case (dec 2014)
have you travelled?

vanillasky4
Newly Registered

Post by vanillasky4 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:36 pm

guys thank you so much for all ur responses, to those who asked if i have traveled the answer is no i will be traveling around may hopefully i will have my RC by then and sori for late response for some reason i couldn't login in to my acc