ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DublinGuy_123

Citizenship

Post by DublinGuy_123 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:10 am

I have question that if in 5 years on stamp 4 a person has been unemployed for 1 year and in rest of the 4 years he has hard 12 different employers , then will this effect his citizenship application adversely and also how much salary one must have to have good chance of getting citizenship approval.

Also does one need to give letters from all the employers

DublinGuy_123

Re: Citizenship

Post by DublinGuy_123 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:07 pm

Can someone plz advise, many people here have experience with citizenship applications

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:19 pm

DublinGuy_123 wrote:Can someone plz advise, many people here have experience with citizenship applications
أHello mate
all the points you mentioned does not effect your application and here the link to explain exactly what you should and shouldn't

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Citizenship

Good luck

Love211

Post by Love211 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:02 am

Just read the forum 8 send what ask nothing to do how many jobs u have or u change no body business just chill nd apply if u hav no criminal record.

stanakines

Post by stanakines » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:55 am

Hi everyone

I have a question, i sent my application week ago and i would like to know about the p60...

I sent just one my actual one as they requested on the form, i have been working one year with my actual company. maybe i should have send the others for the past years or it's OK.

Thanks in advance

DublinGuy_123

Post by DublinGuy_123 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:21 am

Hi all,

Well I need to fill all the employers in the last 5 years. So many different employers thats why I am worried. Also I had a summary dismissal because of bad reference , The bad reference company I have have removed as it was more than 5 years ago but rest , but company that dismissed me paid me one month's salary , can they find that out from p60 or pps numbers