ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tdianecamara

citizenship

Post by Tdianecamara » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:50 pm

Application : I made my application for citizenship in 2015 and I had some issues with court but sort it (dismisss probation). send back all the document to citizenship with the help of my solicitor.
I called today and I was told that my application been submit to Minister for decision but she didn't tell when the decision will be.
can somebody tell how long it takes at this stages?

langtababa
BANNED

Re: citizenship

Post by langtababa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:01 pm

It is final stage
I got an E-mail from them that approval will be rolling in the up coming weeks.
Id say a decision letter will be posted to you in few weeks more or likely last of January..
Still you can E-mail them for a peace of mind..

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Thanks for the reply and hopefully approval on the way. It's been 2 long years since I applied.

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:46 pm

did u have court issue or used the irish association route..that usually causes late..
however hopefully by last week of this month according to their updates..
keep us posted..
good luck

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:23 pm

I applied base on my daughter been Irish citizen and aswell me living in Ireland for now 11 years. I have issues with the court so citizenship told me to wait the outcome of the court and send them all the relevant documentation.
After the court case I hire a lawyer who now is representing me and my lawyer send them all the documents and the advice him that to wait now for the Minister decision. That they will be in touch soon decision is been made. So I am waiting, waiting, waiting....

AMFA1
Newly Registered

Post by AMFA1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Tdianecamara wrote:I applied base on my daughter been Irish citizen and aswell me living in Ireland for now 11 years. I have issues with the court so citizenship told me to wait the outcome of the court and send them all the relevant documentation.
After the court case I hire a lawyer who now is representing me and my lawyer send them all the documents and the advice him that to wait now for the Minister decision. That they will be in touch soon decision is been made. So I am waiting, waiting, waiting....

I have a similar situation and I am waiting 2 years now since i submitted my aplication - I got an email reply from them this week - " Your application is being prepared for submission to the minister, it has not yet been submitted. you will be notified of the ministers decision as expeditiously as possible" .........@ Tdianecamara - did you receive this reply before ?

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:32 pm

I got this E-mail on 23rd dec..
Your application is being prepared for submission to the minister, it has not yet been submitted. you will be notified of the ministers decision as expeditiously as possible..

Today I got email for my further visa updates..visa will be expire on 19/01/2007..
lot of approval will be coming weeks..

did you have any offense or court issue?? caz u are u waiting almost two years..

AMFA1
Newly Registered

Post by AMFA1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:14 pm

langtababa wrote:I got this E-mail on 23rd dec..
Your application is being prepared for submission to the minister, it has not yet been submitted. you will be notified of the ministers decision as expeditiously as possible..

Today I got email for my further visa updates..visa will be expire on 19/01/2007..
lot of approval will be coming weeks..

did you have any offense or court issue?? caz u are u waiting almost two years..
driving offence - went to court - paid fine - sent court fine and receipt to citizenship office - now waiting for decision - email reply - being prepared for submission, not yet submitted. Please Gog they will submit to minister very soon.

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:19 pm

yeah I receive the same email and Tuesday I called the lady told me that it's already been submitted to the Minister and it's up to him to make decision. How long that Minister's decision? I don't know but I suppose coming soon. Finger cross.

AMFA1
Newly Registered

Post by AMFA1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Tdianecamara wrote:yeah I receive the same email and Tuesday I called the lady told me that it's already been submitted to the Minister and it's up to him to make decision. How long that Minister's decision? I don't know but I suppose coming soon. Finger cross.

Thanks for the reply

when was the first time they told you "being prepared for submission to minister" ?

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:45 pm

To AMFA1" and Tdianecamara

I got this being prepared for submission to ministeron 23rd..since then asking updates for gnib?
now usually if any file goes to justice with a court issue they get approval unless its something unusual..
speeding issue is very common and they let it pass..
i think ur approval on its way

AMFA1" and Tdianecamara you guys can update ur time line there and mention the court issue too..
lot of applicant is there with same issue..its basically for timeline 2017 citizenship approval..
here is the thread link:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 22579.html

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:13 pm

AMFA1,

It's was submitted on the 25 October 2016 and they send me a letter saying this: "your application for naturalisation is being prepared for submission to the Minister. If further documentation and/or clarification of any matter related to your application is required from you, we well write to you requesting it. otherwise, you will receive a letter in due course informing you of the Minister's decision on your application".

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:12 am

To Tdianecamara
that preety quick for any application..
did u mean u applied on 25th oct 2016 ? if whats the bais of ur application..
just one more question when ur visa gonna be expire??

anyway i wish u got approval soon ...

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:17 am

I have been waiting for 2years now and I'm saying is that's: its was submitted for Ministers decision since the 25/10/2016.

viratkohli1

Post by viratkohli1 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:18 am

Guys I have four driving offences go to court.it's back in 2012.3 paid fine one case was dissmissed by judge nd found not guilty. got my second stage letter in October 20.and from November 30 waiting for submission to minister. looks like will took one year more. Lol if I know that's going to happen I would pay the fine b4 go to court lol.Wish everyone goodluck for approval.

AMFA1
Newly Registered

Post by AMFA1 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:41 pm

viratkohli1 wrote:Guys I have four driving offences go to court.it's back in 2012.3 paid fine one case was dissmissed by judge nd found not guilty. got my second stage letter in October 20.and from November 30 waiting for submission to minister. looks like will took one year more. Lol if I know that's going to happen I would pay the fine b4 go to court lol.Wish everyone goodluck for approval.

@viratkohli - when did you submit your application for citizenship - how long have you been waiting for ?

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:57 pm

he did on 28th june 2016

viratkohli1

Post by viratkohli1 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:14 pm

To Amfa1,
Hi I applied in 28 th june, while applying I attached my 3 court recipt, after 3 month 15 days I moved into second stage.since than I am waiting. just have a question to you did u put ur court recipt while u apply.or u not? now I m thinking to get also copy of court order which was dismissed by judge and send them.how long your second stage letter took?

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:28 pm

approval stared from yesterday..
they looking in jan to jun 2016 session

The_Mentiad

Post by The_Mentiad » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:54 pm

langtababa wrote:approval stared from yesterday..
they looking in jan to jun 2016 session
Did INIS tell you that?

viratkohli1

Post by viratkohli1 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:03 pm

yesterday somebody get approval who apply in 12th july my friend.so your one on the way langtababa.

viratkohli1

Post by viratkohli1 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:05 pm

yesterday somebody get approval who apply in 12th july my friend.so your one on the way langtababa.

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:06 pm

viratkohli1" the great bats man

well they asked updates of my visa..i cant give them before 19th jan..i will extend visa on that day..they will hold my application till then i guess
did u extend ur visa

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:33 pm

I mailed them CITZ dept mailed me bk and mention approval will be rolling from now on..
if u see time line thread some received yesterday approval

langtababa
BANNED

Post by langtababa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:36 pm

I mailed them CITZ dept mailed me bk and mention approval will be rolling from now on..
if u see time line thread some received yesterday approval