ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker 2013

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:10 am

akabor wrote:@INIS consultant,

Well, i would not want to have issues with you, but am not from India anyway, moreover, this forum are for people that are looking for insight into their various concerns on several range of issues and not where one is from, or what level of education one has attained in life or even how much money you have. My advice to you is mind how you make fundamental comments, we are all hoping to become Irish citizens, so immigrant has only one definition, and not where you from
Would have preferred if you referred me as The Justice Minister. I do not need to be natuarlised.

My last advice to you is never try to attack any poster here on this forum. The question that I answered before you started "Letting it out" was always open for other users to comment.

All you should have done is make your comments and leave the posters alone!. Everyone here is doing their bits to help each other.

I know you' re a newbie but try and understand that. Next time just make a direct comment to an answer and not indirectly to the poster
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

frei
BANNED

Post by frei » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:24 am

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
akabor wrote:@INIS consultant,

Well, i would not want to have issues with you, but am not from India anyway, moreover, this forum are for people that are looking for insight into their various concerns on several range of issues and not where one is from, or what level of education one has attained in life or even how much money you have. My advice to you is mind how you make fundamental comments, we are all hoping to become Irish citizens, so immigrant has only one definition, and not where you from
Would have preferred if you referred me as The Justice Minister. I do not need to be natuarlised.

My last advice to you is never try to attack any poster here on this forum. The question that I answered before you started "Letting it out" was always open for other users to comment.

All you should have done is make your comments and leave the posters alone!. Everyone here is doing their bits to help each other.

I know you' re a newbie but try and understand that. Next time just make a direct comment to an answer and not indirectly to the poster
A direct comment would be made if comment posted by you/anyone else is deemed inaccurate. The poster is indeed allowed to disagree with comments, this isn't a military protected environ.

Referring to someone as newbie is rather condescending, giving that you yourself have only just registered 3 months and 3days ago, people have been on this board well longer than that and have not made that an issue, get civil.

Hussein
Newly Registered

Question

Post by Hussein » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 am

Hello,
How long it takes usually to get the confirmation letter after we send our documents?
Regards.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: Question

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:22 am

Hussein wrote:Hello,
How long it takes usually to get the confirmation letter after we send our documents?
Regards.
That actually depends, it could take between 3 days and 1 month.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:27 am

akabor wrote:@Akabor
frei wrote:@Frei
Please open a new thread if you both wanna keep arguing over things that are absolutely nonsensical and meaningless. This thread is for Citizenship Timetracker 2013.

Hussein
Newly Registered

Post by Hussein » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:27 am

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Regards.
How can it be one month?! the next ceremony it will be in 11 of march, I thought it should be between 3 to 7 days maximum.
for who have this stage already they can answer this question.
Regards,

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:42 am

Hussein wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Regards.
How can it be one month?! the next ceremony it will be in 11 of march, I thought it should be between 3 to 7 days maximum.
for who have this stage already they can answer this question.
Regards,
Oh just wasn't clear enough and I presumed you meant the procession stage. Yes it could take between 3 days and 7 days, or even more depending on when you received the invitation letter from them, and also when you send the documents.

You have nothing to worry about as it is still more than 3 weeks away before the Ceremony

NewIrish

Post by NewIrish » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:24 pm

I keep getting this reply when I email them

Processing of your application is currently at an advanced stage.

How long does it take to complete the advanced stage??

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:30 pm

NewIrish wrote:I keep getting this reply when I email them

Processing of your application is currently at an advanced stage.

How long does it take to complete the advanced stage??
To give you an honest answer, it could take from after the 11th of march to 4 years.

What I mean by that is your application clearly is at the final stage of processing and if your application is not a complex case, you will be invited to the next ceremony after the 11th of March. It also can take up to 4 years if your case is very complex.

But I will positively conclude that you will hear from the Minister regarding your application soon after this ceremony

divinewill
Newly Registered

Post by divinewill » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Dear sir /ma(integratedimmigi)
please this forum is for people to feel relax no mater the situation dont make the case complex, if u dont have answer to some certain question hibbernate your computer, as far as i believe you dont work in tipperary by so doing you dont need to answer every question post on this web,any way freedom of speech either wrong or right.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:02 pm

divinewill wrote:Dear sir /ma(integratedimmigi)
please this forum is for people to feel relax no mater the situation dont make the case complex, if u dont have answer to some certain question hibbernate your computer, as far as i believe you dont work in tipperary by so doing you dont need to answer every question post on this web,any way freedom of speech either wrong or right.
A new troll on-board, again talking about things that absolutely nonsensical, meaningless and irrelevant to Citizenship timeline tracker thread.

Please if you want to talk about meaningless and silly things please do join Akabor and Frei in that discussion.

akabor
Newly Registered

Post by akabor » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:38 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
divinewill wrote:Dear sir /ma(integratedimmigi)
A new troll on-board, again talking about things that absolutely nonsensical, meaningless and irrelevant to Citizenship timeline tracker thread.

Please if you want to talk about meaningless and silly things please do join Akabor and Frei in that discussion.
@Integratedimmigi,
At this stage i think you are getting out of hand, pls, i would advise you dont make reference to me anymore. this is just a warning. I have every details about you, pls, am begging you now. If you go further, you might not like it.

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Afrocommonwealth wrote:Afrocommonwealth wrote:
Just submitted an app on 4th feb 2013 as an Irish spouse living in island of Ireland and received acknowledge letter three 5 days after. Saying we have received your app and your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place.

Just today l received another letter saying:
Your app has now been initially assessed and has been proceeded successfully to the second stage of processing. Your case will be submitted to Minister for decision as soon as our enquiries are complete all required documentation has been received.

I am being requested to submit a criminal reference check from Police in Northern Ireland. on receipt of the above we will be in a position to further proceed with the processing of your application.

Just wondering if l'm on the right track and will the application be dealt with as soon as they receive the requested criminal check?

Please explain.
Regards

Sorry, may I ask why you need to get a criminal reference check from the Police in NI? Just never heard of the INIS asking for criminal checks from other countries

I think because l live in Northern Ireland and also because they can not trace my background with Gardai. I think that is normal. If i am making sense?
Oh okay, I didn't know that people living in NI could apply for the Irish passport too. What about British nationals living in Ireland.. if they want to get the Irish citizenship through their Irish spouse, would they need a criminal check from the UK too?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Angel592 wrote:Oh okay, I didn't know that people living in NI could apply for the Irish passport too. What about British nationals living in Ireland.. if they want to get the Irish citizenship through their Irish spouse, would they need a criminal check from the UK too?
Yes, you can apply for Irish citizenship after 3 years of marriage to an Irish national. If you have lived in the UK, then it is certain that they will need a criminal/background check, either asking you to obtain it or them (INIS) obtaining it themselves from the UK police.

It is highly unlikely that they will ask you to submit your police background check known as PULSE in Ireland. This is highly confidential and they will obtain it themselves if needed.

Unless you have minor offenses or whatever, they will only ask you to produce the receipt of it.

Afrocommonwealth

Island of Ireland

Post by Afrocommonwealth » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Angel592 wrote:
Oh okay, I didn't know that people living in NI could apply for the Irish passport too. What about British nationals living in Ireland.. if they want to get the Irish citizenship through their Irish spouse, would they need a criminal check from the UK too?

U can apply for Irish passport if you live in island of Ireland. If you are living in Northern Ireland can apply but if you live mainland UK (England, Wales and Scotland) you can not apply. I live in NI and l was asked to supply criminal reference check through PSNI which l am still waiting for.

dania

Post by dania » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello everyone ,could you please help me in my matter , I applied April 2010 and still waiting for reply and no answer yet whenever I ring them they tell me that they r waiting for Garda report , I have driving with no insurance offence back in 2005 and I wrote that in my application and sent them the receipt of fine as well when I applied ,so any ideas or help why it is taking so long ?, and what should I expect?
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:14 pm

dania wrote:Hello everyone ,could you please help me in my matter , I applied April 2010 and still waiting for reply and no answer yet whenever I ring them they tell me that they r waiting for Garda report , I have driving with no insurance offence back in 2005 and I wrote that in my application and sent them the receipt of fine as well when I applied ,so any ideas or help why it is taking so long ?, and what should I expect?
Hi Dania, just be more patience with them. Driving with no insurance in considered as a "serious" offense.

May I ask if you did not display your insurance disk at the time or you have no insurance at all?

dania

Post by dania » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:18 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
dania wrote:Hello everyone ,could you please help me in my matter , I applied April 2010 and still waiting for reply and no answer yet whenever I ring them they tell me that they r waiting for Garda report , I have driving with no insurance offence back in 2005 and I wrote that in my application and sent them the receipt of fine as well when I applied ,so any ideas or help why it is taking so long ?, and what should I expect?
Hi Dania, just be more patience with them. Driving with no insurance in considered as a "serious" offense.

May I ask if you did not display your insurance disk at the time or you have no insurance at all?
i was driving with no insurance and went to court and paid fine the other day,but the thing is that it's now nearly 8 years , so what is going to happen?any ideas thanks?
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

Hussein
Newly Registered

Question

Post by Hussein » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Hello,
How long it takes usually to get the confirmation letter after we send our documents ( when we get the approval and invitation ) ?
Regards.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:39 pm

dania wrote:i was driving with no insurance and went to court and paid fine the other day,but the thing is that it's now nearly 8 years , so what is going to happen?any ideas thanks?
Like I said all you can do now is be more patience with them. Driving without insurance is as serious as Drunk-driving.

With the previous Minister/s, there is little to no chance they will grant your citizenship application, but this Minister is different. I think I have had this conversation with you b4? Being that its nearly 8 years now since the offense was committed, you may be forgiven but that at the Ministers absolute discretion if he will waive the offense.

They may be waiting for Garda report simply by telling the Gardai to keep an eye on you, or Gardai themselves are delaying your report based on your offenses or INIS simply left your application behind whilst tending for other applications because you are truly at their mercy. These may be the possibilities.

But I want you to know that your application is being delayed to this stage because of your offense. Just hope, and pray