ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Timeline Tracker 2014

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Re: Citizenship Timeline Tracker 2014

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:02 pm

You are not the only one waiting but you are the only one here crying a river. Moreover I dont need to explain my full status to you here on forum and not to say to a sand man.
Graeme Smith was only married for 2yrs when he was granted irish citizenship, so you can also cry me a river too about that.
it is openly on the inis websites that their are exeption to the rules and an irish spouse is one of them....cry cry cry cry....
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:57 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote: Dont let me say what I dont want to say, firstly you said I was lying. If you came from a well country that does not discriminate why dont you stay their and practice your human right over their, maybe woman right would be better off. Human right you cannot practice in your home country is now a song here. They should make sure you had work for 10yrs before you can think of anything of being a citizen of a civilised world. If they talk about religion the race card will be brought in. Its not your right but a privilage. If your home country is so sweet you wont be crying me a river here. Jealousy is an awful thing......

PLEASE ADMIN CAN YOU CONTACT ME.....
country country country, it is good you are making it clear your intentions for Citizenship "spouse of Irish Citizen"....

I hope the Department of Justice is reading these forums to see what kind of people they are giving out citizenships to by scam. be careful dear because they may revoke a certificate anytime if it was granted by fraud.

The department of Justice and Irish Naturalisation and Immigration service should really read this.

Yes admin please read all the insults and beloved coming from this user rachellynn

Learn English first rachel, and focus on your spouse more than the citizenship and stop being dearly beloved and stop telling people to go home when you are still not officially even Irish to say it and i think it's you who should have stayed 10 years before they give you citizenship because clearly your intentions for marriage is obtaining the Irish Citizenship (civilised world).

I will not lower my standards again to reply to you but God opens the Minister's eyes to see people scamming and deceiving her.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:00 pm

Oh, same intention your father did, cry cry cry... now more importation through him... he have paid for his, we know them all
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:10 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:Oh, same intention your father did, cry cry cry... now more importation through him... he have paid for his, we know them all
it is good you are admitting you are deceiving the minister. my father is a naturalised Irish citizen married to a non Irish born. really its a shame you are admitting it in public just like that. Good for the Minister :lol:

again i will not lower my standards, really the minister for justice should read this and wake up! she is being scammed.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:13 pm

bebo1901 wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:Oh, same intention your father did, cry cry cry... now more importation through him... he have paid for his, we know them all
it is good you are admitting you are deceiving the minister. my father is a naturalised Irish citizen married to a non Irish born. really its a shame you are admitting it in public just like that. Good for the Minister :lol:

again i will not lower my standards, really the minister for justice should read this and wake up! she is being scammed.
You are 21 I have been living in this country before you were born, before your dad naturalised. So be very careful

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Anyway, i am just an advicer and i can see what is happening here now..... I dont need to be Naturalised because i was born and born and born as an irish and my client reading all this insult will say what the hell are you doing with a 21.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:21 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote: You are 21 I have been living in this country before you were born, before your dad naturalised. So be very careful
:roll: And only now you have been granted the citizenship lol :lol: and also you are now a minister only because you received an approval letter? :lol: don't worry, these words they go into the search engines and can be seen by the department, at the end of the day i am not the one who married an Irish person to obtain the citizenship.

Please stop addressing words to me and be careful of what you say rachellyn1972

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:24 pm

bebo1901 wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote: You are 21 I have been living in this country before you were born, before your dad naturalised. So be very careful
:roll: And only now you have been granted the citizenship lol :lol: and also you are now a minister only because you received an approval letter? :lol: don't worry, these words they go into the search engines and can be seen by the department, at the end of the day i am not the one who married an Irish person to obtain the citizenship.

do you know your dad citizenship can be revoke? people dont know who they talk to online but your age show your immaturity

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:33 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:
bebo1901 wrote:

do you know your dad citizenship can be revoke? people dont know who they talk to online but your age show your immaturity
again please stop addressing words to me and be careful because 1972 is your year of birth, and believe me all your words and mine go into all search engines and will be seen by people from the department. i am not afraid that they do read my words, yes they are discriminating in giving decisions on their applications, it is a free country and i can say what i feel but you are being dearly beloved and clearly all your words prove along with you admitting, that you may have been giving an approval based on scam.
all citizenships can be revoked if they were by scam.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Its over now, just let us leave it like that and carry on. I think the forum is here to help not to fight, those working at DOJ knows their job better because of situation like these that is why many refused to post online their circumstances and refuses to show their status. Let us help one another and that is what it is for. SON you are a man now and let’s behave like an adults.

as for the id, it is a makeup for NSA lol just like 1901 is your birthdate
Last edited by rachellynn1972 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:41 pm

Mr Bebo, are we now friends??? if it is, a Hug for you.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:44 pm

again please stop addressing words to me and be careful because 1972 is your year of birth, and believe me all your words and mine go into all search engines and will be seen by people from the department. i am not afraid that they do read my words, yes they are discriminating in giving decisions on their applications, it is a free country and i can say what i feel but you are being dearly beloved and clearly all your words prove along with you admitting, that you may have been giving an approval based on scam.
all citizenships can be revoked if they were by scam.[/quote]

No Mr bebo, I am not a dearly beloved....

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:46 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:SON you are a man now and let’s behave like an adults.
thanks MOM :D we are family not friends :lol:

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:49 pm

:D
bebo1901 wrote:
Yes, family i like. never mind what we have said before, thats just a stupid arguments and anyone that read can enjoy by the end they will see we are now FAMILY.... :D

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:54 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote::D
bebo1901 wrote:
Yes, family i like. never mind what we have said before, thats just a stupid arguments and anyone that read can enjoy by the end they will see we are now FAMILY.... :D
I hope and pray that you will get your Approval latest next week.

but remember you owe me a Champagne as soon as you get it... :D

schastleveca
Newly Registered

Post by schastleveca » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Application Basis: SPOUSE OF IRISH (LIVING IN N. IRELAND)
Application Date: 30 OCTOBER 2013
1st Acknowledgment Date: 7 NOVEMBER 2013
2nd Acknowledgment Date: APRIL 2014
Letter of approval Date: 4 JULY 2014
Documents submitted Date: 11 JULY 2014
Invitation letter Date:
Ceremony Date:

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Any new approvals??

daarrkkyy
Newly Registered

Post by daarrkkyy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Darr81 wrote:Any new approvals??
Still waiting patiently!!

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:21 am

I have been waiting and prayed enough to be a SAINT by now

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:47 am

what if the second coming of Jesus happened before the new approvals ? :( :( :(

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:02 am

pyramid stone wrote:I have been waiting and prayed enough to be a SAINT by now
How long have you been waiting??

hsmp4u
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp4u » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:04 am

Update
Application Basis: 5 year residency (stamp 1 and Stamp4)
Application Date: 26 May 2014
1st Acknowledgment Date: 30 May 2014
2nd Acknowledgment Date:11 July 2014 ( Moved to the second stage - documents checked, awaiting for reports)
Letter of approval Date:
Documents submitted Date:
Invitation letter Date:
Ceremony Date:

doesnotcompute

Post by doesnotcompute » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:09 am

So from looking at the updates from people, it looks like it is taking about 6 weeks between the Application Date to the 1st stage letters.

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:54 am

Darr81 wrote:
pyramid stone wrote:I have been waiting and prayed enough to be a SAINT by now
How long have you been waiting??
I applied in 2010 and they sent me back my file as there was 3 weeks gab between renewal and the new stamp - not my mistake as the delay was theirs - Ok, I waited to 2011 and applied then July 2013 was refused as I committed 3 offences in 2011 illegal parking tickets - the fines were paid for and all - Ok no problem , I applied on March and got the first letter within few days less than a week and the second letter in less than a month and still waiting

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 am

I committed 3 offences in 2011 illegal parking tickets
they refused you over that?? isn't a bit unfair?