ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

moro1

Post by moro1 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Angel592 wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:
That's really irritating. I don't understand what's taking them so long. I've been here since I was like 5 or 6 years old. Why can't they treat as fast as they treat minor applications.. I applied when I was 19, I'm sure there's not much to look into anyway!
Tell me about , this immigration putted so much pressure during my childhood because of their stupid stamp 2 policy and now because of this citizenship .

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:09 am

moro1 wrote:
Angel592 wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:
That's really irritating. I don't understand what's taking them so long. I've been here since I was like 5 or 6 years old. Why can't they treat as fast as they treat minor applications.. I applied when I was 19, I'm sure there's not much to look into anyway!
Tell me about , this immigration putted so much pressure during my childhood because of their stupid stamp 2 policy and now because of this citizenship .
Me too, I went through all that hassle for 4 whole years.. did my head in. I'm just fed up by this stage.. Anyone have any clue when they will send out letters for the Feb 2013 ceremony.. it's getting a bit quite don't y'all think :?

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 am

Angel592 wrote:
moro1 wrote:
Angel592 wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:
Me too, I went through all that hassle for 4 whole years.. did my head in. I'm just fed up by this stage.. Anyone have any clue when they will send out letters for the Feb 2013 ceremony.. it's getting a bit quite don't y'all think :?
There is one fixed pattern which the INIS follows... once the citizenship ceremony for which the invitions are already sent out is done (the one on 13th Dec) only then after a week or two they may start sending out the approvals and invitions letter for the next ceremony if they plan one in Jan end or Feb start of 2013, untill then you can do the usual stuff... wait/ pray/ call INIS/ e-mail INIS/ get angry / get frustrated/ hope and last and the best keep checking this forum 8)

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:52 am

waiting2beirish wrote:
Angel592 wrote:
moro1 wrote:
Angel592 wrote: Tell me about , this immigration putted so much pressure during my childhood because of their stupid stamp 2 policy and now because of this citizenship .
There is one fixed pattern which the INIS follows... once the citizenship ceremony for which the invitions are already sent out is done (the one on 13th Dec) only then after a week or two they may start sending out the approvals and invitions letter for the next ceremony if they plan one in Jan end or Feb start of 2013, untill then you can do the usual stuff... wait/ pray/ call INIS/ e-mail INIS/ get angry / get frustrated/ hope and last and the best keep checking this forum 8)
Oh okay, I get it now.. I thought they send out approvals every month thats why.

dublinkhan
Newly Registered

Post by dublinkhan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:47 am

hi every one

is anyone gat approval for feb2013?

dub007

Post by dub007 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:53 am

dublinkhan wrote:hi every one

is anyone gat approval for feb2013?
Anyone know's the date for Feb 2013???????

assbc

Six months confusion

Post by assbc » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Mentalist101 wrote:Applied in December 2011, Got my acknowledgement 2 days later.

Got a letter from them in September saying we have reached the second stage in the application process and we should get a reply within 6 months and we should be patient and try not to contact INIS until this period is over.

Still waiting and hoping for something before February 2013...

Does that means the 6 months start counting from the day you reach second stage or the day you got your acknowledgement?

waiting2beirish

Re: Six months confusion

Post by waiting2beirish » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:45 pm

assbc wrote:
Mentalist101 wrote:Applied in December 2011, Got my acknowledgement 2 days later.

Got a letter from them in September saying we have reached the second stage in the application process and we should get a reply within 6 months and we should be patient and try not to contact INIS until this period is over.

Does that means the 6 months start counting from the day you reach second stage or the day you got your acknowledgement?
It does not mean anything, if the applicant is luck he will get the approval soon or else he will keep waiting :x

Eastend

Post by Eastend » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:13 pm

assbc wrote:

I have same thing applied in Oct 2011 and got letter in June 2012 to wait for 6 months. I will see till 6 month time is over then will write to INIS. Surely 6 months are from the date of letter not from the date of acknowledgement.

Mentalist101

Post by Mentalist101 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Eastend wrote:
assbc wrote:

I have same thing applied in Oct 2011 and got letter in June 2012 to wait for 6 months. I will see till 6 month time is over then will write to INIS. Surely 6 months are from the date of letter not from the date of acknowledgement.
It means 6 months from the date of the letter! I hope I get it before the time is up but its all up to the people at the Inis.

Just have to wait.......