ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant permitted family from Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jason671
Newly Registered

Dependant permitted family from Pakistan

Post by jason671 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:30 am

Dear members/moderators
Great forum and I have been a pretty silent reader (posted a few times my queries and got very helpful answers )
My query for now is
Me.British citizen, married,my wife has got a two and a half year spouse visa ,both currently living in England

Throughout my stay in England I have been constantly financially sponsoring my family back home in pakistan (10 years and still doing it )

I need advise if I want to bring my brother his wife and kid and my mother to Ireland as I read in directive regarding financial dependence or beneficiaries ,they can join you in Ireland or any EU country
I understand brother (and his wife and kid ) come under the permitted family members and not direct family member (like my mother ) (father has passed away )

What will be the chances of the above ?
Directive says I don't have to be in Ireland for them to apply their category C visit visas and only a declaration will suffice to show intention of living there

So far all I can think of the supporting documents is
Money transfer receipts
Declaration form from me to state I will be Ireland and wil sponsor them ?
All of our passports
Birth certificates
My brothers marriage certificate original and translated in English

Abything else am I missing ?
I read in the forum somewhere that someone got rejected on the question of not being the same household for his brother
What is that about ?
My permanent address is the same in Pakistan as my brother /mother I.e family home
If I go through the EU directive route what will be option for my wife here ?we don't mind moving to Ireland but will it affect her status or visa in future ?she works full time
Any light on the above will be greatly appreciated
What are the chances on getting the visa and then residence for my brother and his family ?and if we provide everything according to the directive ,do we stand a good chance on the basis of financial adult dependancy for my brother and his family ?i understand for mother it should be easier

Regards

jason671
Newly Registered

Re: Dependant permitted family from Pakistan

Post by jason671 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Any thoughts on the above guys ?
Any guidance will be much appreciated
Thanks

jimmy110
Newly Registered

Post by jimmy110 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:39 pm

for mother u can go thru with few docs. but for bro and his wife/kid u have to go thru lots of documentation its very hard these days but not impossible its better if u want to apply for ur brother and his wife come to ireland first exercise ur treaty rights here then apply for them,then it will be easy for u to justify ur treaty rights. or dependancy proof.

jason671
Newly Registered

Post by jason671 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:15 am

Thank you for your reply Jimmy110

What sort of documents are we taking about ?

So far I got

Birth certificates to prove relationship,birth certificates attested by the foreign office
Money transfer receipts to prove dependancy
Tenancy agreement in Pakistan to prove household ,also the broadband utility Bill is still in my name,permanent address on my brother and my ID cards for pakistan is the same
His marriage certificate with translation of english attested by the foreign office

Anything else im missing ?
Also do I have to be in Ireland before them or just a declaration of intention to move there will be enough ?will the chances Br more stronger if I let's say already got an address in Ireland and engage in some sort of employment or business activity there ?

Thank you for your help

jason671
Newly Registered

Post by jason671 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:22 am

Any suggestions guys ?

jimmy110
Newly Registered

Post by jimmy110 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:08 am

for extended family members its better for u to use ur eu treaty rights first then apply for a visa it will increase ur chances of getting the visa. otherwise they are refusing so much applications these days especially for extended family members.

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by huqqapani » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:21 am

Sorry about hijacking this post, I am in the same situation.

How does one exercise treaty rights (I mean what is it). I am a BC and wish to sponsor my family who are entirely (and have been so for over 7 years) dependent on me ?

Please advise.

jason671
Newly Registered

Post by jason671 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi Jimmy110 and other members
Hope you all are well
after a month and a half long struggle and numberous trips to Ireland i have managed to secure a job offer of 24k in Dublin in my relevant field ,my job contract starts on 6th April and it's s permanent one,also got a place to live,although not great just a room but got the landlord to fill in the online PRTB and hopefully it should come through post this week
Then with contract and prtb I will apply for the pps and open up a bank account
Now on the other hand the news back home aren't great ,my brother and his wife have developed huge differences and she is moving with her kid to her home country (don't know temporary or permanently )
I need to ask where do I stand after all this effort ?can I still get my brother to join me without his wife and kid?
Will it have any negative impact as on the application form it has to be shown separater?(although they aren't divorced )Is my salary per anum enough for this ?
When can I lodge the applicatoon and what supporting documents would I need?
My brother has developed a bit of depression because of his matrimonial life stress.
Any guidance will be much appreciated as I have been vigorously planning my move to Ireland
Regards

azee92
Newly Registered

Post by azee92 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Hi,
I am trying to do the same thing in Dublin moved from England and struggling to find any sort of job no luck : /
I want to bring my dependent parents over, the main part i think is the job which I am finding hard to find.

Never the less I hope it works out for the best hope we all reunite with our families.

jason671
Newly Registered

Post by jason671 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:13 am

Any thoughts on the above guys?

Hang in there azee,it took me numerous trips and tons of cv's ,registering on job sites to get a job that is still quite low paid to what I used to get here in London ,but guess new country gotta start from scratch

jason671
Newly Registered

Post by jason671 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:18 am

Any thoughts guys on above ?

jason671
Newly Registered

Post by jason671 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:30 pm

HI ALL
No one to advise on the above?