ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does anyone has number for Inis pls?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

laspo24

Does anyone has number for Inis pls?

Post by laspo24 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:41 am

Think my bank draft and documents is missing. .. as I emailed them out of curiosity to know if I would be included in coming ceremony...only for me to receive an email back asking for my tracking number as they cant find it... It shows it was delivered when I tracked it. I have mailed them couple of times with no response. So want to ring and see if that will help. Thanks

janet0001

Re: Does anyone has number for Inis pls?

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:53 am

So sad to hear that,very very rare this happen,but it does happen.Here's the number for inis 06232500 of course they open on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10-12pm do u still have the receipt for the draft? If u used ur own account,I believe ur bank can help out too.As it was signed for by inis as registered post,u must press them to review ur tracking number,if they misplaced it,they'll have no other alternative but to issue u with invitation letter. They can't expect u to carry the burden alone. U've done ur part. Email them frequently and call them on Tuesday.

laspo24

Post by laspo24 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:01 pm

janet0001 wrote:So sad to hear that,very very rare this happen,but it does happen.Here's the number for inis 06232500 of course they open on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10-12pm do u still have the receipt for the draft? If u used ur own account,I believe ur bank can help out too.As it was signed for by inis as registered post,u must press them to review ur tracking number,if they misplaced it,they'll have no other alternative but to issue u with invitation letter. They can't expect u to carry the burden alone. U've done ur part. Email them frequently and call them on Tuesday.
Thanks. ..yes it was issued by my bank. I still ve the receipt of bank draft and also registered mail too. Sent inis copy of my registered mail receipt. That was the last I heard from then. They re not replying to my mails.

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:03 pm

When did u last heard from them?

laspo24

Post by laspo24 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:05 pm

janet0001 wrote:When did u last heard from them?
Monday

doesnotcompute

Post by doesnotcompute » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Put in a Freedom of Information request to find out what is happening with your application