ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT APPLICATION HELP!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anvish

EEA FAMILY PERMIT APPLICATION HELP!!

Post by anvish » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:12 pm

Hi,
I started to fill the family permit application in visa4uk website, (family member of EEA national)
the application is so confusing,
I cant see any option in the application that I am applying for this family permit under surinder singh,

or do I need to specify under the last section in additional information that I am applying under ‘Surinder Singh’ route?

Thank you for the help :)

Member of Standing

Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT APPLICATION HELP!!

Post by member » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:39 am

anvish wrote:Hi,
I started to fill the family permit application in visa4uk website, (family member of EEA national)
I cant see any option in the application that I am applying for this family permit under surinder singh,

or do I need to specify under the last section in additional information that I am applying under ‘Surinder Singh’ route?

What is your immigration status in the EEA country?

anvish

Post by anvish » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:43 am

hi,
I am a UK citizen and my wife (indian) got stamp4 eufam, working here in ireland for last 9 months,this family permit application is for my wife ,
thanks

Dublinhope

Post by Dublinhope » Sun May 15, 2016 10:58 pm

anvish wrote:Hi,

yes specify EEA FAMILY PERMIT application under surrender singh route
did you apply?did you get news?
mine refused because not enough centre of test has shown

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:20 pm

Dublinhope,

Please dont mention surinder sign route in your application at all. They will ascertain the situation based on your application

nazstill
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by nazstill » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:39 pm

anvish wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:43 am
hi,
I am a UK citizen and my wife (indian) got stamp4 eufam, working here in ireland for last 9 months,this family permit application is for my wife ,
thanks
Hello Anvish, How did you get this done. i am only looking for UK Family permit. Please help. Thank you.

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Nazstill

I would advise that you read the following article Word By Word as it gives you a thorough walk through of what’s expected under the SS route. In other words assess your circumstances against what the article writes about and see how you fulfil UK’s assessment criteria for consideration under the SS Route.

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/surinde ... ion-route/