ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Permitted family members decision

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

legalaid

EEA Permitted family members decision

Post by legalaid » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:06 pm

I have applied as permitted family member in Ireland and its been more than 11 months. INIS did not issued any temp 4 and now no decision for 5 years card.Asked for further docs after 4 months and i have provided them. Sent them emails but always get the same auto response. What should be the best line of action in these circumstances. Should I consult any Lawyer to write them as they are not responding directly or result will be same. I heave heard people applying through solicitors are at least getting some response.

Hope seniors will guide.

Sedanday

Re: EEA Permitted family members decision

Post by Sedanday » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:51 pm

Try you might hear from them.
I've not heard anyone who got a response from them since they introduced the EU1A form. The closest I've heard is acknowledgment after six months without temp stamp. Solicitors has written asking for response but nothing from them.

I've looked at other options and left them.