ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU 1 Application queries

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

benfares

EU 1 Application queries

Post by benfares » Tue May 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone is good. My situation so far, my husbabd received his stamp 4 last week, (so happy, such a relief)
Now I have some dilemas. I will be moving to a new address next week with my husband and 10 month old son. We will be staying with the landlord, just wanted to ask would that be acceptable? As he said he will write a letter saying we live with him.
Another problem is finding a job, since coming to Ireland I had only one job which lasted 2 days and this job was enough to get my husband a stamp 4.
A few other jobs i get is sales and marketing, but its confusing as the employer says you are self-employed but you receive a contract, I was just wondering is that acceptable for the EU 1 Application? The reason I struggle to get a job is because I wear a headscarf this is discriminatory towards me and my religion as one of the employer from betterenergy sales said " Do you always wear that and why" i never got the job i have been refused countless job offers. In England I never had a problem at all I was so shocked in Ireland.

Thank you people :)

adedayoh

Re: EU 1 Application queries

Post by adedayoh » Wed May 27, 2015 4:58 pm

Hi benfares

My husband and I also moved house last month, just ask your landlord for a lodgers agreement, basically a lil contract stating you live at the addy and ur monthly rent. You will also need proof of the new addy, in my case all bills are pay as you go but I sent my bank statement as proof of addy and wrote a note explaining that bills are pay as you go so we don't have utilities in our name

Regarding the job. I will say keep searching because you do need to keep exercising your treaty rights for ur husband to get the 5 yrs. you need to send ur payslips as you get them.

benfares

Post by benfares » Thu May 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi Adedayoh

Hope you are well? Thank you so much for your reply. I just wanted to ask you do you have to submit all required documents in 15 working days?

Thank you :)

adedayoh

Post by adedayoh » Thu May 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi,
I had all the documents so I just sent it immediately, i know Robster posted a question on the same issue and someone advices him to email doj n ask for extension. Might be worth u sending Robster a pm about that