ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU fam acknowledgement

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Subu29
Newly Registered

EU fam acknowledgement

Post by Subu29 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Can any one share their experience or someone waiting for acknowledgement.
I submitted my doscuments on 5th jan. With a cover letter that I need my passport back as I have a journey on 9th Feb. On 22nd Jan. I submitted one more letter and mentioned the fact that it is taking the office bit more than 1 months to issue the acknowledgement and return of doscuments and I need the passport back as I need to travel. I emailed them as well with my tickets and request to send my passport back.
Anyone who went throught similar situation or waiting for acknowldgement ???????

brunocavalcanti

Re: EU fam acknowledgement

Post by brunocavalcanti » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:48 pm

Hi, Subu29.

Well, I sent my application on 28/11/2014 and together a letter saying that I needed my passport to travel and attached the flight information. They returned my passport on the 10/12/2014. If you have sent your application without this information, email them with the flight confirmation attached, they probably will return your documents as soon as they have this proof. Best of luck to you!

Subu29
Newly Registered

Post by Subu29 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:36 pm

I have mailed them with my flight tickets on 23rd jan. I'll wait till Tuesday/Wednesday if don't get any reply I'll mail them again.

Subu29
Newly Registered

Post by Subu29 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:40 pm

I sent another mail asking my passport back and got this reply.
I guess it will answer question why their are delays in giving first acknowledgement letter for stamp 4.

Dear Mr X,

Your application was sent to our off-site processing unit and I am
currently arranging to have it sent back to Dublin early so that we can get
your passports sent out to you sometime next week. I will email you on
Monday to give you an update