ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu1 5years response anyone??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Danny65

Eu1 5years response anyone??

Post by Danny65 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:00 am

Has anyone got their eu1 5years that was due in January??my temporary stamp expiring in couple weeks.Emailed them few times but get same reply back every time that it will issue shortly.Dont want my temporary stamp to expire it might cause some issues in the future.Any help what i should do?

adeolual
Newly Registered

Re: Eu1 5years response anyone??

Post by adeolual » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:24 am

Hi,
You don't have to worry yourself too much about it, they will surely make decision before your temporary stamp expired.

We are both in the same category, my decision was also due in January 27th and temporary stamp will expired February 27th. When i emailed them I was told decision would be made be temporary stamp expired, So don't worry too much it shall be well I believe.

If I may asked when was your decision due date and temporary stamp expire date?

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:55 am

All,

Can i please ask how long it take to get you acknowledgement for EU1 application?

Did they asked for any additional documents with acknowledgement letter?

Danny65

Post by Danny65 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:38 pm

Hi adeolaul
I worry about it because I've read on here somewhere that few people didnt get there decision in time and there temporary stamp expired.Dont want that to happen to us they already have taken too much time its ridiculous.ive got solicitors to deal with my case but they are absolutely useless.Not gonna mention any names but now that they got their fees they dont bother and ignore my calls and emails and im not the only one.My due date was 21st of last month and temporary stamp expiring 21st of this month.

Hi hamza

They sent me acknowledgement letter after 10weeks and i believe now they take upto 14weeks im not sure...and they didnt ask me for any documents but i sent them up to date bank statements and invoice book for my business..

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:41 pm

If they exceed their required time limit, you must write them a letter to that effect .
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Danny65

Post by Danny65 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:23 pm

Thanks obie for your reply
So shall i write them a letter now or wait for a week or so?Coz theres 2weeks left on my temp stamp

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Danny65 wrote:Thanks obie for your reply
So shall i write them a letter now or wait for a week or so?Coz theres 2weeks left on my temp stamp
You will get your final letter after your temporary visa will expire, i got mine few days ago and it came after a week my temporary visa expired.
Stay strong & never Give up!

Danny65

Post by Danny65 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:25 am

I guess im gonna have to wait and see what happens but i hope its a good news

Danny65

Post by Danny65 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:30 am

Just a quick querry guys Coz i went through a solicitor and made an application they sent my temporary stamp to the solicitors office.Just wanna know would i get my 5years decision through the post or will my solicitors get it first?