ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 7 weeks no ack letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

brunocavalcanti

EU1 7 weeks no ack letter

Post by brunocavalcanti » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:27 am

Hi guys, I am waiting for the ack letter to get the stamp 4, but probably I have got no luck with the immigration. Basically I applied on 27/11/2014 and the only thing I got was my documents back, I sent them many emails and they would reply and automatic response saying that it would take 3-5 weeks.
I am really pissed off, now that I've sent two emails and they have simply ignored. I'm thinking in making a complaint on Solvit website. Do you guys think I should do that? Because from what I've seen people here that applied in Dec got their stamp 4 already... :?

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Re: EU1 7 weeks no ack letter

Post by Leinsterimmig » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Firstly, on the letter which came back with your documents, we're further documentation requested? Sometimes sufficient documentation is required before a temporary stamp 4 can be provided
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum