ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 acknowledgement letter confusion

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rajib4u

EU1 acknowledgement letter confusion

Post by rajib4u » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:11 pm

hello every one... Today I have received the acknowledgement letter of my EU1 from inis.. However I just got one letter saying list of documents i have submitted and what else i have to send them.. And the dateline by when they will make the decision. There is nowhere mentioned about going to local garda to register for gnib card.. i am bit confused.. Can I still go to the local garda with the letter I received? if some one could advice me.. thanks

shahidmahmood12345
Newly Registered

Re: EU1 acknowledgement letter confusion

Post by shahidmahmood12345 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:23 pm

Don't worry if you submitted all the correct documents they will reply you back soon. As due to large numbers for applications in EU Treaty Rights the department is taking long time to examine your application in full. Once they are satisfied with your supporting documents they will contact you or send you a letter for your temporary 6 months Stamp4.

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:20 pm

On what basis you applied Eu1 and when did you submit your application?

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:11 pm

i receive both letter together. In single post.