ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 Application still waiting for full res card...

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Re: EU1 Application still waiting for full res card...

Post by Leinsterimmig » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:43 pm

adedayoh wrote:You have to keep sending payslip monthly until the last month. It's up to you to keep them informed about ur situation.
If u don't send anything they will assume u are no longer working
This is not true. You do not need to send payslips every month until you get a decision. Applicants doing this actually slows the process for other. Once two payslips from the EU citizens current employer are submitted, that is satisfactory
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:32 pm

benfares wrote:Hi Robster

Your wife can still have the baby in Ireland.But its your choice.I said that because I was born in england plus so was my son and the healthcare is much much better in england. I applied for the eea family just waiting now its been 5 days. If you applied for the eea family your wife would get access to NI number and nhs
I started the online form today as its quite a big form to fill out, how did you fill out the income stuff and how you finance the trip ? are you including bank statements to? or can we put n/a to this?

benfares

Post by benfares » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:48 pm

I put n/a through out the finance questions.I included everything i sent for the EU 1 application, including bank statements letter from GP library card etc

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:23 pm

benfares wrote:I put n/a through out the finance questions.I included everything i sent for the EU 1 application, including bank statements letter from GP library card etc
how many months bank statements did you u send? when you get an answer back let me know if your application was successful

benfares

Post by benfares » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:34 pm

I sent 4 months worth of bank statements. I sent quite a lot of documents even my birth certificate and my sons. I will do robster, hope its good news. I really miss england :cry:

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:49 pm

benfares wrote:I sent 4 months worth of bank statements. I sent quite a lot of documents even my birth certificate and my sons. I will do robster, hope its good news. I really miss england :cry:
yeah i miss the uk as well im getting fed up in ireland, the rain, the bad jobs and pay and the irish people have quite an attitude and im half irish myself, dont like the way they drive here either just wanna get home now fed up of working to pay rent as well more so when my folks need help paying there house off, what list of paper work did you include? because i done online form but not submitted it yet i need to get all our documentation in order, if could list what you included that would be great

benfares

Post by benfares » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Exactly Robster. They have an bad attitude plus its quite boring here nothing here. I miss the smell of england lol
I included so much supporting documents:

EEA application form
2 passport sized pics (husbands)
Husbands passport
Copy of my passport
Mine and my sons birth certificate
Prtb letters
GP letter and prescription note
4 months worth of bank statements
wage slips, job cobtract
tax certificate
tenancy agreement
bills in my name and husbands (sky and bin)
marriage certificate in arabic and english (got married in morocco)

Thats it I think. Hope this is useful and good luck robster :D

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:43 pm

You should be grateful for the hospitality of the Irish people.

If UK was that good, you would not have needed to go to Ireland under Surinder Singh.

I lived in Ireland several years and I enjoyed it and the people were warm and welcoming. .

Unlike the venom I see on UK tabloids about migrant, I never saw such nonsense in Ireland.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

benfares

Post by benfares » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:35 pm

I was born in england its my home country and i miss it. I married a non eu and i knew the immigration rules so i dont mind. You only lived in ireland for a few years so its different for you.Irish people are good but not all of them some are dearly beloved.
Thats why millions of people are lining up to go to england :D

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:42 pm

benfares wrote:I was born in england its my home country and i miss it. I married a non eu and i knew the immigration rules so i dont mind. You only lived in ireland for a few years so its different for you.Irish people are good but not all of them some are dearly beloved.
Thats why millions of people are lining up to go to england :D
Understandable that you are home sick, but using derogatory remarks about the nation that enabled your wife to see the shores to Europe , does not seem right.

You should be prepared on returning home for your centre of life test. Then Ireland will appear like a paradise to the maintaining of your family unit. A fact you are having difficulties in grasping

benfares

Post by benfares » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Am actually the WIFE who is British. Its my husband who is non european and my son is British. We wanted to live in Morocco but I was homesick coz I miss England.Ireland is not paradise its like am trapped even my husband says that. Ask robster he is half irish he hates it too!!

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:33 pm

benfares wrote:Am actually the WIFE who is British. Its my husband who is non european and my son is British. We wanted to live in Morocco but I was homesick coz I miss England.Ireland is not paradise its like am trapped even my husband says that. Ask robster he is half irish he hates it too!!
Yeah the trouble with ireland is the lack of decent work and living standard thats why my grand parents both irish left ireland to seek a better life and opportunity in london many irish themselves have left ireland during the crisis years ago so any of the decent folk have left and any decent folks who are here also feel the same that ireland is not as good as it could be. not putting a country down but the fact UK make immigration so hard for family of british people is beyond not right, to put some perspective how is it fair a eu man or women can bring there entire family into uk no questions asked but a british person has to earn 19k plus a year to have a family life? uk now up there with russia and north korea as the hardest country to enter outside the eu its bit worrying to be honest. i like ireland but the lack of jobs and aggressive attitude of some irish people does make it a hard place to live at times.

anyway thanks for list of paper work what is prtb letters? also we living with a friend would including insurance documents in our name be proof of enough of address? and pps number letters and bank statements be enough to prove where we live? we dont have a tendancy agreement as we just live with a family friend, stayed in there spare room so nothing offical , we have a letter signed from them would that work as well?

any advise on this proof of where we live would be great

adedayoh

Post by adedayoh » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi,
I support obie on this one, I haven't had any bad experience since I moved to Dublin, have been visiting Ireland since about 10yrs ago cos I have families living here. Compared to then things are so much better and the people are nice and warm and apart from the crazy weather and lack of free healthcare I have no complains. And there are lots of good jobs in Dublin dunno bout other cities. I have a good job and so those my husband even tho he's only on his temp stamp. He was lucky Enuff to get a good job.

In all am just grateful I for the country cox it brought my family back together.

benfares

Post by benfares » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:13 pm

Your right 100%. Prtb letters is when your landlord registers the people occupied in their property. Obie am not saying I despise Irish people but some of them have not been welcominh towards me because of my race and religion.Is that right answer me???

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:19 pm

benfares wrote:Your right 100%. Prtb letters is when your landlord registers the people occupied in their property. Obie am not saying I despise Irish people but some of them have not been welcominh towards me because of my race and religion.Is that right answer me???
I understand that too.

I an an ethnic minority aswell and when I use to live in Dublin on my way home there are guys who sometimes call me names. But I must say they are in the minority.

By and large , the people seems ok. From personal experience , I believe there are more religious freedom in Ireland and UK.

The amount of so called anti - terrorism law and state sponsored oppression of minorities that exist in the UK , does not seem the same to Ireland.

I accept the way of life in London and Dublin for example is very dissimilar .

benfares

Post by benfares » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:25 pm

You will be surprised the area I live its worse. I walk with my son and husband they call me names and tell me to go bk home ' I go I will soon to England' they look at me in shock they think am a refugee they are surprised I am British.

adedayoh

Post by adedayoh » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:29 pm

That's terrible, wat city do u live in. It just shocks me that ppl r still dearly beloved in this age n time where there's so much integration and exposure.

Some ppl r just dumb I guess but don't be discouraged I can honestly tell u a handful of ignorant Irish ppl don't represent the Irish culture. Ppl in Dublin r really nice

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:37 pm

benfares wrote:You will be surprised the area I live its worse. I walk with my son and husband they call me names and tell me to go bk home ' I go I will soon to England' they look at me in shock they think am a refugee they are surprised I am British.
That is atypical of the average Irish.

I always tell my friend that the Irish are positively shaped because of their historical experience of discrimination
They always seek to help .

Something interesting happened to me the other week .

I was meant to catch a flight in the morning at Dublin. But I am in Dundalk. This man empathise with my plight so much as he thought I will have to stay at the airport overnight. I saw the effort he made in helping me find a solution. He was so warm. It was extra ordinary. I was going to get the cab. And he ran up to me and told me I do not need to , as it will cost me a lot.

It was just different. Something I never experienced in my life in the UK.

benfares

Post by benfares » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:45 pm

I live in Dublin its like a small village. Even when i go tescos they hve strange looks. Its so uncomfortable. You guys are lucky am not and my son and husband. I am shocked some irish ppl are like that. Even in the library eastern europeans are dearly beloved

benfares

Post by benfares » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Dublin 22

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:17 pm

benfares wrote:Your right 100%. Prtb letters is when your landlord registers the people occupied in their property. Obie am not saying I despise Irish people but some of them have not been welcominh towards me because of my race and religion.Is that right answer me???
we live with a friend of family do not have that will this be problem, got a signed later saying we live with them and some bills etc in there name and our name will that be enough

benfares

Post by benfares » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Yes that should be enough. Apply as soon as coz it tkes time to process about 15 working days

adedayoh

Post by adedayoh » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 am

hey benfares,

my husband was given the eea family permit valid for 6 months.
wasn't too worry bout it cos we gave more documents than required and the visa was issued in 2 weeks

benfares

Post by benfares » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Ohh congratulations

Thats amazing news so happy for you guys. :D

benfares

Post by benfares » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:48 pm

I hope we get it hopefully. Now yr husband has a chance of getting the 5 year residence card.