ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu1 decision waiting

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Eu1 decision waiting

Post by Shahid143g » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:30 pm

Hello everyone,
I had submitted my documents in September, on the base of blood relation (brother) visa. After 3 months they sent me a letter and requested more documents with the decision due date which was 9 March. I sent them email before and after 9 March and they replied "your visa is in queue to be processed, a decision will issue in due course,and they said we can't give you definite date". Two days before I sent them a mail as they always replied after 2 or 3 hours. But this time they haven't reply me yet. What you guys suggest what I have to do, should I wait or mail them back. Regards

yaz87

Re: Eu1 decision waiting

Post by yaz87 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Shahid143g wrote:Hello everyone,
I had submitted my documents in September, on the base of blood relation (brother) visa. After 3 months they sent me a letter and requested more documents with the decision due date which was 9 March. I sent them email before and after 9 March and they replied "your visa is in queue to be processed, a decision will issue in due course,and they said we can't give you definite date". Two days before I sent them a mail as they always replied after 2 or 3 hours. But this time they haven't reply me yet. What you guys suggest what I have to do, should I wait or mail them back. Regards
Did they issue u 6 months stam 4?

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Thanks for reply yaz. Truth is they didn't give me 6 month temporary stamp.

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Shahid143g wrote:Thanks for reply yaz. Truth is they didn't give me 6 month temporary stamp.
Which documents they ask you and u did not request them for tem stam4?

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:47 pm

They were asking me same documents which I submitted with my application.
1. Proof of dependency. Relation.
2. Proof of life in state.(bills,tenancy agreement,prtb letter)
3. Activity in state.(bank statement,invoices)
Those documents they requested. These are the headings.

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Shahid143g wrote:They were asking me same documents which I submitted with my application.
1. Proof of dependency. Relation.
2. Proof of life in state.(bills,tenancy agreement,prtb letter)
3. Activity in state.(bank statement,invoices)
Those documents they requested. These are the headings.
Shahid cheak ur privite message

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Sorry brother I don't know how to check private message can u guide me

Aaron-Law

Post by Aaron-Law » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Shahid143g wrote:Thanks for reply yaz. Truth is they didn't give me 6 month temporary stamp.
Hi Shahid,

The INIS should have given you the Stamp 4 or equivalent whilst your application is under consideration.
Have you received any form of communication from the INIS in writing?

Please advise.

Thank you,
Regards,

Aaron.

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Yes they sent me a letter in December regarding about the documents which i did submit with the application, list of return documents which they returned me and advice to send more documents. Actually they requested me same documents which I did send with my application, and give me a decision due date which was in March last month. Thing else beside that.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:13 pm

A decision is overdue, you ought to contact them to see why a decision has not been made.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:16 pm

Thanks for your reply obie. I emailed them on Monday but they haven't reply me how do I contact with them. Can I email them again

Aaron-Law

Post by Aaron-Law » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:33 am

Shahid143g wrote:Thanks for your reply obie. I emailed them on Monday but they haven't reply me how do I contact with them. Can I email them again
Hi Shahid,
Good Morning!

I would second "OBIE" on this issue. They should have made a decision by now. Email them again and request an outcome.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Best regards,

Aaron.

Abs566
Newly Registered

Post by Abs566 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:15 pm

I wanted to know if someone has applied for a visit visa to Ireland lately.
A friend of mine wants to invite his mother over to Ireland for 2months as his wife is expecting. Would like to find out how long are the visit visas taking from Pakistan to process.
thank you

shahidmubeen
Newly Registered

Post by shahidmubeen » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:15 am

Hi Shahid143g

My case exactly similar to yours. Did u get any letter from INIS till today. Please let me know or send me a private message.

Thanks

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:25 am

Hello
No I haven't got any letter yet 2 time I emailed them but they didn't bothered for reply. So still waiting what's your due date, when did you apply, and which visa did you apply.

shahidmubeen
Newly Registered

Post by shahidmubeen » Thu May 05, 2016 2:18 am

Hello Shahid143g

Did u get any letter from justice to date? My decision date was 2nd March 2016. still got nothing to date.
I cant read your private msgs. could u please send me an email at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Last edited by noajthan on Thu May 05, 2016 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal details

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu May 05, 2016 8:31 am

PM feature not available to members with under 30 posts.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Thu May 05, 2016 1:13 pm

I sent an email to department, they replied this office will contact you by post as soon as a decision has been reached. I got that reply last week 8 months gone no news so far. Anyone know what I have to do further and how long they will take. If anyone had similar experience before please let me know. Many thanks

Mbgggg
Newly Registered

Post by Mbgggg » Thu May 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi
My decision due was February 29. The same replies from the department as yours. They refuse to give any timeframes. Temp Stamp 4 card expired in March. Have no idea what's going on!

shahidmubeen
Newly Registered

Post by shahidmubeen » Sat May 07, 2016 4:02 am

thanks noajthan for making me clear why i cant send or read private msgs.

shahidmubeen
Newly Registered

Post by shahidmubeen » Sat May 07, 2016 4:27 am

Hello Obie, Yaz87, Aaron-Law

First of all i really do appreciate you guys for yours immense effort to helping others. GOD BLESS YOU GUYS.
I am new in this forum and my sitauation is:
I applied for EU1 application on 2nd September 2015 on the basis of dependent relation which is my aunt son( Cousin). I got reply from justice in the last week of november and they requested for further documents and they havnt give me temporary stamp 4. My cousin is in a self employment. I sent all the requested documents in novmeber. Furthermore, in feb 2016 i sent even more documents like bank statements and invoices and updated utility bills. Till Today the only communication from department in November 2015 and i got nothing from department so far. Many members here they sent an e mail to department but they almost got same reply from justice. My decision date was 2nd March and everyday i look my post but got nothing.

So, seniors what would u suggest me. Sending e mail and get copied reply i think its a just a beguile himself nothing more.

Thanks for reading my post.
Shahid Mubeen

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sat May 07, 2016 1:29 pm

shahidmubeen wrote:Hello Obie, Yaz87, Aaron-Law

First of all i really do appreciate you guys for yours immense effort to helping others. GOD BLESS YOU GUYS.
I am new in this forum and my sitauation is:
I applied for EU1 application on 2nd September 2015 on the basis of dependent relation which is my aunt son( Cousin). I got reply from justice in the last week of november and they requested for further documents and they havnt give me temporary stamp 4. My cousin is in a self employment. I sent all the requested documents in novmeber. Furthermore, in feb 2016 i sent even more documents like bank statements and invoices and updated utility bills. Till Today the only communication from department in November 2015 and i got nothing from department so far. Many members here they sent an e mail to department but they almost got same reply from justice. My decision date was 2nd March and everyday i look my post but got nothing.

So, seniors what would u suggest me. Sending e mail and get copied reply i think its a just a beguile himself nothing more.

Thanks for reading my post.

You have to wait and see wht inis do..no other option rather than wait... wht documents you submite
Regarding your depended realation ?

shahidmubeen
Newly Registered

Post by shahidmubeen » Sun May 08, 2016 2:50 am

Hi Yaz87
Thanks for your reply.
I was submitted following documents to INIS.
1. Uk one year tenancy agrrement.
2. I came to uk in 2010. 7,8 western union receipts in 2009 in which my cousin sent me money to home country.
3. Letter from uk landlord in which he said my cousin paid my rent every month.
4. 12 Uk Rent receipts in the name of my cousin.
5. My cousin uk bank statement in which he withdraw money every week for me and also affidavit from my cousin which stated he withdraw money solely for me.
6. 4 Birth Certificate. ( My Birth Certificate, My mother, My cousin and my Cousin's Mom( aunt) Birth Certifiate).
7. Bord Gais Bill on both names.
8. Letter from Ireland Revenue commission for registration of Income Tax.
9. 2 PRTB Letters.
10. more than five months bank statements with every week business transactions and Sale invoices.
11. Ireland Tesco, aldi and lidl spending receipts.
12. Ireland Tenancy agreement on both names.
I think these are the all documents which i have submitted.
I have some doubts in my mind. Please consider it carefully either it will effect my case or not.These are followings.
1. I had not UK utility bills.
2. I had not uk bank statements for money transfer from my cousin.
3. My cousin is a sole trader and accountant didnt registered our company because he said as a sole trader you do not need a register a company in ireland. Is it correct?
4. When my cousin asked Income tax assessment from accountant he said you started a new business in ireland.There is no tax laibility so far. After one year you will need to file your returns. Is it correct?

Would these things can affect my case and if yes then how bad?
Thanks for reading my post guys.
Shahid

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sun May 08, 2016 11:25 am

Its look ever paper work ok.all you can do wait and see wht inis do.best of luck and keep us update if you reveive any thing from inis.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun May 08, 2016 12:51 pm

You brother will need to register with the Revenue commissioner in your local area.

If it is a sole trader no need to register business with companies house as PLC , but you can register business name if you choose to.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors