ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 form - questions about documents required

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mellymellyhi
Newly Registered

EU1 form - questions about documents required

Post by mellymellyhi » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi guys,

I'm new here, I'm from Hong Kong and recently moved to Ireland with my Italian husband. I have some questions about the documents required for EU1 form, we would be deeply appreciated if anyone could help and answer, thanks a lot! :)

(1) letter from landlord (OK)

(2) letters of registration of tenancy from the Private Residential Tenancies Board
:arrow: since we only rent a room from our landlord, we will not be able to obtain that letter... any advice on this matter?

(3) utility bills in the names of both the applicant and the EU citizen
:arrow: we do not have any water/electricity bill as they are already included in our rent, is that alright we just ask our landlord to write a note with our names and submit with the copy of those bills?

(4) letter from employer (OK)

(5) two recent payslips & (6) most recent P60 or Tax Credit Certificate
:arrow: since my husband will only start working on 8-Aug, I will have to wait another 2 months for these 2 required docs and my permitted time to stay here will be expired (until 23-Sep). I have read a case that the applicant submitted the form first and with a cover letter saying that he will submit the outstanding ones later when ready. May I know if that's really okay?

sorry that I have quite a lot of questions, as I'm a bit nervous as I don't want to be kicked out :( and I want to gather all the papers and submit a valid application. my husband said as long as he has a valid job, they won't really kick me out, right?

Pleaseeeee help and answer me if possible and hope that everyone could get their applications smooth and quick, thank you!

noajthan

Re: EU1 form - questions about documents required

Post by noajthan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:08 pm

mellymellyhi wrote:Hi guys,

I'm new here, I'm from Hong Kong and recently moved to Ireland with my Italian husband. I have some questions about the documents required for EU1 form, we would be deeply appreciated if anyone could help and answer, thanks a lot! :)

sorry that I have quite a lot of questions, as I'm a bit nervous as I don't want to be kicked out :( and I want to gather all the papers and submit a valid application. my husband said as long as he has a valid job, they won't really kick me out, right?

Pleaseeeee help and answer me if possible and hope that everyone could get their applications smooth and quick, thank you!
Relax. You have a 3 months grace period in any EU memberstate (including Eire) before hubby has to knuckle down and get to it.
(Ofcourse he can go to work earlier if he wishes - and it sounds as if that's your plan).

Get up to speed on free movement here:
http://ec.europa.eu/justice/citizen/doc ... 013_en.pdf

When did you actually arrive in Eire :?:
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mellymellyhi
Newly Registered

Re: EU1 form - questions about documents required

Post by mellymellyhi » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:10 am

noajthan wrote:
Relax. You have a 3 months grace period in any EU memberstate (including Eire) before hubby has to knuckle down and get to it.
(Ofcourse he can go to work earlier if he wishes - and it sounds as if that's your plan).

Get up to speed on free movement here:
http://ec.europa.eu/justice/citizen/doc ... 013_en.pdf

When did you actually arrive in Eire :?:
we arrived in ireland on 23-Jun (so 3 months of staying until 23-Sep), we also wish that he can start working earlier... but thats offered by the company..