ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eu1 on EU child Ireland??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Marco76
Newly Registered

eu1 on EU child Ireland??

Post by Marco76 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:51 am

Hello
I am wondering if we could apply on basis of daughter being EU national
Me EU national non Irish, my daughter also EU after me, and my Chinese wife.
I am working and of course my wife could apply on the basis of me working in Dublin however I would like to apply on basis of my daughter being secondary school student,do you think it's possible?? I couldn't find any info about it in Internet.
I sent 2 emails to inis and they never said in reply that I can't apply this way they only suggested me that the best way will be on my employment.
What do you think about it?

agniukas

Re: eu1 on EU child Ireland??

Post by agniukas » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:27 pm

I think if your wife were to apply based on your minor child it would be a chen application under EUTR. however, even if she is successful, she would qualify for stamp 3 only than does not allow her to work in the state, so it wouldn't be of any use to her.
the best solution would be for her to apply on the basis of your, the eu citizen, employment