ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eu1 refused but in the uk

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

robsters
Member of Standing

eu1 refused but in the uk

Post by robsters » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:17 pm

so we got decision of eu1 app but yeah it was refused, we in uk under family permit and sending our 6 + months of our time in ireland, i am guessing status of eu1 has no bearing on the uk residence on the ss route? also do i need to let irish immigration know we left the country?

Casa

Re: eu1 refused but in the uk

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:21 pm

What was the reason for refusal?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:13 pm

refused us as they rang my job and land lady and both said we left and gone to england :/ bastards! so i guess thats it but we filling in the form for uk residence under the ss route just prey to god we get it as i guess returning to ireland would be very hard now? would it be best email eu treaty rights to say sorry and explain we left because my wife was pregnant wanted to be back with family in the uk? we lived and worked there for 6 months so i am hoping that will be ok for getting the uk residence card

alphagear
Member of Standing

Post by alphagear » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:40 pm

They rang the landlady?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:00 pm

robsters wrote:so we got decision of eu1 app but yeah it was refused, we in uk under family permit and sending our 6 + months of our time in ireland, i am guessing status of eu1 has no bearing on the uk residence on the ss route? also do i need to let irish immigration know we left the country?
It seems you are obliged to, as per EU1 guidance or you may face a frosty reception next time ..
If your circumstances change (such as a change of address, a change in family status, or a change in the activities of the EU citizen) you must inform the EU Treaty Rights Section in writing immediately.

Failure to do so may result in your application being refused.

Please be advised that the onus is on you to keep this office updated regarding your circumstances and to resubmit any relevant supporting documents in relation to new circumstances.

It should be noted that a person who asserts an entitlement to any rights under the Regulations on the basis of information which he or she knows to be false or misleading in a material particular, or fails to comply with any requirement of the Regulations, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding €5,000 or to a term of imprisonment not exceeding 12 months, or both.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:46 pm

i could email them but application was refused anyway, crazy thing is we only left 2 weeks ago, its just completely mental rang everyone we figured just come back in a couple of weeks but thing is we dont wanna stay in ireland anyway we got uk family permit and left, longs none of this affects us in the uk? what would be best thing to do now?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:04 pm

robsters wrote:i could email them but application was refused anyway, crazy thing is we only left 2 weeks ago, its just completely mental rang everyone we figured just come back in a couple of weeks but thing is we dont wanna stay in ireland anyway we got uk family permit and left, longs none of this affects us in the uk? what would be best thing to do now?
Suggest sit tight, focus on life in UK as you are here now.

UK & Eire are of course the CTA and data sharing plays a big part in that.
The two countries will work together to the greatest extent possible to roll out a range of biographic and biometric visa data across overseas locations

The two governments understand that the overall aim through working together in the development of eBorders/IBIS is to develop an electronic border management system/s to identify as early as possible, those persons who have no right to enter the CTA ...

Both governments are committed to the development of such electronic border management systems building on the experience gained by the UK in rolling out their eBorders system,
Ref: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... c-trav.pdf
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:07 am

could it affect our residence application for the uk? we got all our documents together, do we need to inc irish immigration letters? how important is having the 5yr card from ireland ?

adedayoh

Post by adedayoh » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:06 am

Robster,
This question as already been answered in ur other posts. If you are already in the UK gather you documents and apply for your wife to stay in the UK.

If you are unsure, a member already advised you go use a lawyer.
It's pretty straight forward, the main is to be issued a fp from Dublin to take u bk to England. That box is ticked. Next is to do the eea application and be positive about it.

No need to panic over something so insignificant

Dublinhope

Post by Dublinhope » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:38 pm

robsters wrote:could it affect our residence application for the uk? we got all our documents together, do we need to inc irish immigration letters? how important is having the 5yr card from ireland ?
In my opinion
Because your wife pregnant and she will be giving a birth in UK
so UK can't kick your wife out,
Because your child will be British by birth and Someone have to look after the Child