ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 residence card

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

adeolual
Newly Registered

EU1 residence card

Post by adeolual » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:23 am

Hi Members,

Please i urgently need your insight and advise as regard our EU1 application.

I and my British spouse arrived to Ireland in May 1 2015 and we forwarded our application for EU1 residence card on 27th July and the application was received 28th July 2015 by Eu treaty right office.

We received a letter from them dated 27th August 2015 but the content of the letter did not say we should go and obtain six (6) months stamp. the following are the letter content.

Dear,xxxxxxxx

I am directed by the Minister for Justice and Equality to refer to your application for a Residence Card under the European Communities (Free Movement of Persons) Regulations 2006 and 2008 which was received in this office on 28 July 2015.

The following documents that were received with your application are now returned

1, EU Passport

2. NON EU Passpor

3. Marriage Certificate

This office will in contact with you in due course regarding your application.

your sincerely.
Eu Treaty Right Unit,

So the above was the content of the letter once again,,,, please i really want to know is that the letter that we are going to use to obtain six (6) months stamp or not because it not mentioning any form of collection of six (6) months stamp..

Please, has any one have received this kind of letter from EU Treaty Right before please advise.

Thank you

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: EU1 residence card

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:53 pm

Dear abdeolual

I heard people's are getting the acknowledgement letter from them but you know they'll only return our documents back once they've processed your application so I think they've probably made a mistake that they didn't send you the stamp 4 letter so write them a letter back saying you've got your documents back but didn't get the certificate of right to work which they've to issue you immediately and forward the letter to the treaty rights via e-mail as well.

By the way you're lucky that you got your documents back in a month, nowadays people's are waiting for their documents to be returned for 2 months.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun