ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUFAM guaranteed if stamp 4 issued

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ch123

EUFAM guaranteed if stamp 4 issued

Post by ch123 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi everyone.We have managed to get stamp 4 letter by DOJ. I have a question. If someone gets an ack letter for stamp 4 and is asked to visit their garda station to get the passports stamped, does the grant of six months stamp 4 visa confirm the five years EUFAM? I mean has anyone in the forum received stamp 4 and later got refusal for EUFAM after the completion of six months?
I am told by a friend that they only give stamp 4 to those who are going to get positive decsion for their EU 1 application and they get EUFAM RC. Is that true?

I would appreciate if you guys could help me.

Regards.

jeupsy

Re: EUFAM guaranteed if stamp 4 issued

Post by jeupsy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:44 pm

There is no garantee. People have had the Stamp 4 granted but them the application declined.

If they have given you the Stamp 4 and not ask for further documents though, it means they consider you have enclosed all the main documentation with your application. If your case is straight forward enough (married with clear documentation, living toghether and working), there no reason why you won't be accepted. If it is a less straight forward case where it is up to the appreciation of INIS to decide if you qualify (for exemple dependant extended family member), the stamp 4 doesn't mean anything one way or another.

malik0543

Re: EUFAM guaranteed if stamp 4 issued

Post by malik0543 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Hi Ch 123

Have you got Temp Stamp 4 from Garda ?

Please share your experience

thanks