ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa to Ireland under directive 2004/38/EC

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mo bolton
Newly Registered

Family visit visa to Ireland under directive 2004/38/EC

Post by mo bolton » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Today I ask ALLAH (swt) to make my visa application easy for me. I live in UK and want to bring my non EU family from somaliland to Ireland under Directive 2004/38/EC. I know at the moment its taking long time to process the visa but am happy as long they gave me visa for my family. Am thinking of moving to Ireland ASP to show I have intention of moving to state. I applied for ACCOMPANY visa while am waiting could I still move to Ireland? :roll:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Family visit visa to Ireland under directive 2004/38/EC

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:16 pm

From your post I assume you are LIVING in the UK.

When are you planning to move to Ireland?

It should be a 'apply to join....' visa, not accompany, unless you are currently in Somalia and travelling with them.

How many family members are you trying to do this visa for?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mo bolton
Newly Registered

Post by mo bolton » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:25 pm

CR001 From your post I assume you are LIVING in the UK.

yes am still living UK but I been advice after you submit your application if move to Ireland it show your intention of moving to Ireland. I want to accompany my mother, wife and child. all living somaliland. I intend to travel somaliland accompany them from somaliland when visa is offered to my family. I send with application all flight confirmation from UK to somaliland then to Ireland with my family

sport1214
Newly Registered

Post by sport1214 » Thu May 12, 2016 11:03 am

salam mo bolton when did u applly i have applied through ireland for my spouse to