ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Foreign Birth Registration Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sajid khan
Newly Registered

Foreign Birth Registration Pakistan

Post by sajid khan » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:57 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am irish citizen,i want to apply my daughter foreign birth registration from Pakistan,it's anyone know what's the procedure to apply FBR?how long the whole procedure will take?

Thank you,

Sajid

DublinGirl

Re: Foreign Birth Registration Pakistan

Post by DublinGirl » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Ring irish consulate and irish dept of affairs to get more uptodate info on this..
they told me online form need to be filled by father or mother of child whoever is in pakistan and form need to be attested by doctor or solicitor or school principle who knows you they can attest the form and sublimt over 19000 rupees something pay order from bank and send it to irish consulate by TCS courier plus marriage cert, birth cert for child and your plus ur wife birth cert all docs need to be attested by foreign office pakistan....just email irish consulate for more info before u apply...Allah will help u Ameen.... Insha-Allah

All docs must be in English
I submitted the following docs by TCS
My nadra marriage cert
My birth cert
Wife birth cert
Child birth cert
Above docs must be attested by foreign office pakistan.
Child identity document.such as pakistan passport original one.
If child is infants letter from doctor confirming child is registered with doctor and ONLINE printed fbr form and get it witnessed by school principles or doctor or any other person at same grade.
And 2 photos attested by doctors on the back plus 2 photos of person applying on behalf of child need to be attested by doctor
Plus other docs stated on irish foreign office website.

sajid khan
Newly Registered

Post by sajid khan » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:19 pm

DublinGirl wrote:Ring irish consulate and irish dept of affairs to get more uptodate info on this..
they told me online form need to be filled by father or mother of child whoever is in pakistan and form need to be attested by doctor or solicitor or school principle who knows you they can attest the form and sublimt over 19000 rupees something pay order from bank and send it to irish consulate by TCS courier plus marriage cert, birth cert for child and your plus ur wife birth cert all docs need to be attested by foreign office pakistan....just email irish consulate for more info before u apply...Allah will help u Ameen.... Insha-Allah

All docs must be in English
I submitted the following docs by TCS
My nadra marriage cert
My birth cert
Wife birth cert
Child birth cert
Above docs must be attested by foreign office pakistan.
Child identity document.such as pakistan passport original one.
If child is infants letter from doctor confirming child is registered with doctor and ONLINE printed fbr form and get it witnessed by school principles or doctor or any other person at same grade.
And 2 photos attested by doctors on the back plus 2 photos of person applying on behalf of child need to be attested by doctor
Plus other docs stated on irish foreign office website.
Thanks bro,would you also tell me how long the whole process took for your application?

sajid khan
Newly Registered

Post by sajid khan » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:35 am

It's anyone else know how long the process will take for FBR application from Pakistan?

Thank you,

Sajid

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Takes about 6 month easily if you are lucky. You might need to knock the door of Foreign office Dublin few times if you want to speed up the process.

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:32 pm

Thanks CalvinKlien , you are always great help here , i also want to ask same things , and i know few people who are looking information about this issue but there is not good information about this issue on this forum and i think we all need to put as much information as we know on this forum to address this issue for the people who are looking foe information about this issue , and most people really don,t know where to start from , so i think if someone here is with personal experience would be great help .
1- The information on foreign affair website about FBR , is that only valid if the applicant lives in Ireland or its the same for applicants who are not in Ireland and were born in other countries while their parents were Irish prior to their birth ?
2- If the applicant is not in Ireland then who should be contacted for information , foreign affair office Dublin or the Irish embassy in that country ?
3- I know you need to complete online application and then print it , is that only the case if applicant in Ireland ? if yes then what forms should be filled for the applicants who are not in Ireland ?

I think if someone can answer above questions it might be good info for start ups.

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:03 am

anyone there ?

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:53 pm

anyone there ?