ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form EU3 Help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

turkeylurkey
Newly Registered

Form EU3 Help

Post by turkeylurkey » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Hi All,

I am in the process of filling in my EU3 form. I just have a few questions, if anyone can answer.

The section relating to 'Evidence of residence of applicant and EU citizen in the State' .... the form states that the supporting documents required are utility bills in both names for each year of residence. This may seem like a daft question, but do I require a bill for every month of every year (5 years) ... 12 bills x 5 years? Would it suffice to provide 1 bill from every year? Needless to say I want to get it right and not let a little thing like this scupper my application chances.

Thanking you all.

Johnkenn

Re: Form EU3 Help

Post by Johnkenn » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:56 am

Just give them one Bill from every year. I Sent my Application in February and Got a decision yesterday.

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Re: Form EU3 Help

Post by Leinsterimmig » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:31 am

One bill in each name for each year and ensure that there is a bill in each name for each address, for example, if you moved twice in one year, each address would be covered
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum