ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form EU3 - Pending responce from EU TReaty Rights (INIS)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jcclarke_24
Newly Registered

Form EU3 - Pending responce from EU TReaty Rights (INIS)

Post by jcclarke_24 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:28 am

Hello,

I submitted the application for a Form EU3 on the 17th June and it was received on the 18th June. I am still awaiting a response and my original documents to be returned and at current we need to get the letter to extend the GNIB for 6 months (pending final approval).

Has anyone had experience recently with a timeline on when they received their original documents (ie passports / marriage cert) and 6 month GNIB extension after applying for the EU3 Form? Currently I am 5 weeks waiting with no information received as of yet.

Thank you so much for any info or feedback

hunjra
Ireland

Re: Form EU3 - Pending responce from EU TReaty Rights (INIS)

Post by hunjra » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:23 pm

Hello.Don't worry you will receive letter from them soon !
They just very busy in these days. you will get six month 4 stamp letter from INIS and if they need more documents they will ask u to submit .
they will send back your original documents as well.
Relax and wait keep checking mail box :)
llll

jcclarke_24
Newly Registered

Post by jcclarke_24 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:29 pm

Thank you for your response.

We are now nearly 6 weeks in waiting. Has anyone recently had experience on the timeline to get the temporary extension for the Stamp 4EU Fam Visa?

Thanks

Julie

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:55 pm

On another thread it was stated that the current backlog for initial applications is approximately 8 weeks. I guess the staff there need summer holidays too :-)
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

Johnkenn

Post by Johnkenn » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:49 pm

I sent my application 28/2/15 and it took them 6 weeks or so to make a decision. I say they might be on holiday or so, because mine was very fast I made my application last February and got my permanent residency after 6 weeks.

joekearns
Newly Registered

Post by joekearns » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:28 am

Johnkenn wrote:I sent my application 28/2/15 and it took them 6 weeks or so to make a decision. I say they might be on holiday or so, because mine was very fast I made my application last February and got my permanent residency after 6 weeks.
Hi there,
Just wondering, when they approve your permanent residency after 6 weeks than what card was issued to you and for how long? thnx