ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further docs needed

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

joeyauchow
Newly Registered

Further docs needed

Post by joeyauchow » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Hi all,

My family members applied EUFAM and received their stamp 4 notification. Attached with the notification, there is another letter asking for further docs to be submitted within 15 days, by such we've already sent to them, otherwise some of them we were unable to obtain.

In such case, what should we do? Is it sufficient just replying in writing that explain why we were unable to get those docs?

Furthermore, they asked for letter from Dept of Social Protection stating I have no claim at all, how can I get this please?

Thanks.

deltaman
Newly Registered

Re: Further docs needed

Post by deltaman » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:24 pm

joeyauchow wrote:Hi all,

My family members applied EUFAM and received their stamp 4 notification. Attached with the notification, there is another letter asking for further docs to be submitted within 15 days, by such we've already sent to them, otherwise some of them we were unable to obtain.

In such case, what should we do? Is it sufficient just replying in writing that explain why we were unable to get those docs?

Furthermore, they asked for letter from Dept of Social Protection stating I have no claim at all, how can I get this please?

Thanks.
Hi,
You can call Social welfare department and ask for a letter stating that you do not receive any claim. Btw, are you not getting any child benefit?

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:27 am

What is your relation to your family members (spouse, parent, sibling, etc) and what documents are they saying you are missing? Some documents are more critical then others.

joeyauchow
Newly Registered

Post by joeyauchow » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:11 pm

Thanks deltaman, no I have no child, and in fact, just arrived in Ireland 2 months ago.

Hi jeupsy, they are my father, my step mother and step uncle, which immigration asked for evidence that they are dependants, but they are not, and we have sent some docs to them that proved we were living together previous (members of household). That make me so headache !

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:31 pm

I think it is tricky, especially for your step uncle. Think twice before you tell them you cannot provide any document to prove the dependency, as that would give them a good argument to decline the application.

Lovtuppy
Newly Registered

Post by Lovtuppy » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi

can I get an advice on what I will need to submit for my husband in Nigeria for an accompanying visa and where I will get the form to fill out. Also how long will it take, can we pre book our ticket ASAP

Thanks