ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help! Stamp 4 visa for dependent Brother and his family

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ch123

Help! Stamp 4 visa for dependent Brother and his family

Post by ch123 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Hi,

I am a Danish National and have moved to Ireland along with my non eu/eea brother and his family. I own a business in Ireland and we are currently living together. The lease/rent agreement includes everyone's names. My brother who is 52 years old recently underwent three heart bypasses (coronary artery) and has severe psoriasis. He is unable to work and I am supporting him medically and financially. I have registered him with a private doctor in Ireland. His son is a patient of post traumatic stress disorder and is a psychiatric patient who is also seeing a private psychiatrist. I intend to apply stamp 4 for them. I have all the dependency evidences eg medical receipts, medical reports, financial help receipts etc.

Can anyone advice me on this. Is it easy to get the dependency visa for them considering they're already in Ireland? I would be highly obliged if some one gets back to me on this.

Kind Regards.

ch123

Re: Help! Stamp 4 visa for dependent Brother and his family

Post by ch123 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:13 pm

Can anyone please advice me? It's urgent.

Regards.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:57 am

It may be possible , provided you can show prior dependency or medical condition which strictly require your attention.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

ch123

Post by ch123 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:34 am

Obie wrote:It may be possible , provided you can show prior dependency or medical condition which strictly require your attention.
Hi Obie,

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Prior dependency as in the country of origin? My brother and his family used to get support from their home country but after some time the support was stopped. Since my brother's medical condition does not allow him to work and pay for his and his son's medical treatment, I started supporting them. I supported them for two months and then we came to Ireland. I have all the financia receipts. Will that be sufficient? Since then I am paying for all their treatment.
Should I obtain a letter from the private doctor stating that I pay for my brother and his family's medical treatments because the doctor's aware of that as I drive them to their appointments and pay for them. Will that help?

Also being not physically been able to earn comes under dependency?

Regards.

cid1214
Newly Registered

Post by cid1214 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:01 am

On what basis did they enter Ireland? Also I would suggest you strongly to seek a legal advice from a solicitor! I am sure what you want is possible