ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many of yas are waiting for the naturalisation ceremony.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shreya singh
Newly Registered

How many of yas are waiting for the naturalisation ceremony.

Post by shreya singh » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum and have joined only today.

I received my citizenship approval letter on march 1st and waiting for the ceremony date. I am just wondering how many of yas are in the same boat waiting for the ceremony. I heard it through the grapevine that the ceremony will be held in May. How far can that be true and is accurate.
Would appreciate if any relevant information is shared by the sources.

Thanks in advance and best wishes

SS

maxtor
Newly Registered

Re: How many of yas are waiting for the naturalisation cerem

Post by maxtor » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:07 pm

shreya singh wrote:Hi Friends,

I received my citizenship approval letter on march 1st and waiting for the ceremony date. I am just wondering how many of yas are in the same boat waiting for the ceremony. I heard it through the grapevine that the ceremony will be held in May. How far can that be true and is accurate.

SS
Hi,

Firstly congratulations.

I am waiting for the ceremony date as well. But no information so far. Its all rumors going around. Hope we will receive in due course time.

shreya singh
Newly Registered

Post by shreya singh » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:16 pm

maxtor wrote:

SS
Hi,

Firstly congratulations.

I am waiting for the ceremony date as well. But no information so far. Its all rumors going around. Hope we will receive in due course time.

Thank you,

Yea that's true I am reading other ppl posts down here mentioning the same. But I presume that no one has any clear information as of now.

anusuri
Newly Registered

Post by anusuri » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:23 pm

SS
Congratulations,

Count me in. I am also desperately waiting for the ceremony date. Tried to contact the Inis in relation to this but gave up as I could not hold on the line for such a lengthy time.

vara1
Newly Registered

Post by vara1 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:27 pm

SS
I received the letter on march 1st but ceremony date is not mentioned but I think the ceremony will take place in May.

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:27 pm

INIS won't give a date by phone or email before it is posted on their website and/or they have started to issue invitations.

Based on the past dates, the next ceremony will probably be somewhere between the end of May or the middle of June. The will start issuing invitations about one month before it. They'll probably start issuing invites sometimes in the next 4 weeks.

shreya singh
Newly Registered

Post by shreya singh » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:59 pm

[quote="jeupsy

Thanks jeupsy. That will give me some relief as I was in dilemma and I have made so many plans in relation to my trip to homeland :)