ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Informing Welfare of change of address (for PPS number)?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

neuron

Informing Welfare of change of address (for PPS number)?

Post by neuron » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:30 pm

I registered for a PPS number with the Welfare office in Cork City using the temporary address of a B&B I was staying at. I've since secured permanent residence, and need to inform Welfare of the new address. How do I go about doing that? Can I just write a letter and drop it in the 'Casuals' post box in front of the building, or do I go have to queue up again and inform them personally? Thanks!

banana07
Member of Standing

Re: Informing Welfare of change of address (for PPS number)?

Post by banana07 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:09 am

neuron wrote:I registered for a PPS number with the Welfare office in Cork City using the temporary address of a B&B I was staying at. I've since secured permanent residence, and need to inform Welfare of the new address. How do I go about doing that? Can I just write a letter and drop it in the 'Casuals' post box in front of the building, or do I go have to queue up again and inform them personally? Thanks!
a letter with your signature work.. one for revenue (tax ppl) and one for social welfare... either drop to box to local offices, or get their postal address over phone.. reflection of new address take max 3 working days.. revenue change my address overphone after asking for personal details to make sure its me.. but letters are more formal
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia