ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland EU Directive Accompany Visa Cover Letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

st2447

Ireland EU Directive Accompany Visa Cover Letter

Post by st2447 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:42 pm

LETTER OF APPLICATION

APPLICANT: (FULL NAME)

APPLICATION REFERENCE: (VISA REF NUMBER)

DATE: (DD/MM/YY)

Dear Sir/Madam

I am applying as the qualifying SPOUSE of an EEA citizen to ACCOMPANY him/her when he moves to the Republic of Ireland to exercise his treaty rights by working in the state.

According to the Guidelines for Visa Officers - Rev. 13/12/2013 WV1 "it is not permitted to request the applicant to provide additional proofs....regarding the purpose of their travel to the State and their means of subsistence while in the State e.g. evidence of employment, invitation letter from host or return ticket."

The guidelines also states "applications from qualifying family members must be accelerated i.e. processed within four weeks from the time that the application is first received in an Irish Visa Office or Mission. The four week period includes all time spent transferring documents in relation to the application between offices e.g. in diplomatic bags."

I have attached flight confirmation that I will be travelling to Dublin with my spouse to satisfy section 4.5 of the visa guidelines "it is important to note that an application cannot be refused on the basis that the EU citizen is not exercising free movement rights in the State if (a) it is shown that the EU citizen will be accompanying the applicant on their journey to the State.."

Yours faithfully.

(NAME)

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Processi ... ective.pdf
Surinder Singh
Arrived in Ireland with Pakistani Spouse: 27 Jan 2014
Returned to the UK with Spouse without Family Permit: 7 May 2014
Applied EEA2: 8 June 2014
Received COA with right to work: 19 June 2014
Received UK Residence Card: 30 July 2014

Prince_irl

Re: Ireland EU Directive Accompany Visa Cover Letter

Post by Prince_irl » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:21 am

st2447 wrote:LETTER OF APPLICATION

APPLICANT: (FULL NAME)

APPLICATION REFERENCE: (VISA REF NUMBER)

DATE: (DD/MM/YY)

Dear Sir/Madam

I am applying as the qualifying SPOUSE of an EEA citizen to ACCOMPANY him/her when he moves to the Republic of Ireland to exercise his treaty rights by working in the state.

According to the Guidelines for Visa Officers - Rev. 13/12/2013 WV1 "it is not permitted to request the applicant to provide additional proofs....regarding the purpose of their travel to the State and their means of subsistence while in the State e.g. evidence of employment, invitation letter from host or return ticket."

The guidelines also states "applications from qualifying family members must be accelerated i.e. processed within four weeks from the time that the application is first received in an Irish Visa Office or Mission. The four week period includes all time spent transferring documents in relation to the application between offices e.g. in diplomatic bags."

I have attached flight confirmation that I will be travelling to Dublin with my spouse to satisfy section 4.5 of the visa guidelines "it is important to note that an application cannot be refused on the basis that the EU citizen is not exercising free movement rights in the State if (a) it is shown that the EU citizen will be accompanying the applicant on their journey to the State.."

Yours faithfully.

(NAME)

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Processi ... ective.pdf
Thanks , it's really informative and I must say u solve my 95% problem. Just can't wait for my daughter passport that I could apply for all family and hopefully will be with them in Dublin v soon. Thanks a lot for your help. Allah aap ko jiza de. Ameen.
application sent...18/01/2016
paymen taken 21/01/2016
biomatics letter...03/02/2016 (dated 28/01/2016)
biomatrics given 07/02/2016
COA with work 15/02/2016
Passport back request 10/02/2016
passport back......20/02/2016
RC Arrive....4/08/2016

Prince_irl

Post by Prince_irl » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:16 am

After long wait nearly about 4 month. And sending complains to EU commission and involve Solvit finally got my family visa a week ago..... I m in dublin now looking for flat. But find out that in past few year dublin is become A very expensive city. And soon my family will be here with me........ :D
paymen taken 21/01/2016
COA with work 15/02/2016
RC Arrive....4/08/2016

Prince_irl

Post by Prince_irl » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:17 am

After long wait nearly about 4 month. And sending complains to EU commission and involve Solvit finally got my family visa a week ago..... I m in dublin now looking for flat. But find out that in past few year dublin is become A very expensive city. And soon my family will be here with me........ :D
paymen taken 21/01/2016
COA with work 15/02/2016
RC Arrive....4/08/2016

Happygoluckky
Newly Registered

Post by Happygoluckky » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:35 pm

Prince_irl wrote:After long wait nearly about 4 month. And sending complains to EU commission and involve Solvit finally got my family visa a week ago..... I m in dublin now looking for flat. But find out that in past few year dublin is become A very expensive city. And soon my family will be here with me........ :D

Congrats, Prince. Enjoy ur life in dublin

nouman_aziz
Newly Registered

Post by nouman_aziz » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello Everyone!

First of all I would like to appreciate for sharing your experiences and helping others using this forum. May Allah SWT give you reward for this.

My sister (British Citizen) got married this year from Pakistan and I'm considering for applying his spouse visa of Ireland due to salary circumstances. Could someone please clarify the followings

1. Which visa should he apply for (Short Stay C Visa or Long stay)? (by reading guidelines and forum I got confused)
2. Sister already has accommodation (rented flat) in Ireland but she prefers to stay in UK until her spouse gets his visa and then she'll move to Ireland about a week before his arrival to the Ireland. So should we declare this in application or just stay that she will be exercising free movement rights at the time of my arrival to the Ireland?
3. Does sister's passport copy needs to be attested by relevant department or signed-off by sister?
4.Also online application is already submited and appointment has been booked for the 15th of this month. The copy of cover letter I prepared on behalf of my brother-in-law is copied below.

Letter
First of all I would like to apologise for followings errors made in my visa application

• This application is for Short Stay ‘C’ Visa
• The correct contact phone number of my spouse is 00353 (0) xxxxxxx
• Purpose of travel: Join spouse when she moves to Republic of Ireland

Furthermore I am applying as the qualifying SPOUSE of an EEA citizen to join her who will be exercising free movement rights at the time of my arrival to the Ireland.

The following documents are enclosed with this application.
• Marriage Certificate
• Copy of Tenancy Agreement (accommodation under spouse name)
• Copy of Spouse Passport
Should you wish to discuss any further regarding this application, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely

ym2elire
Newly Registered

Post by ym2elire » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:06 am

thanks for the help!!!