ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by ZaheenR » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:36 pm

Where was the application made from?

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:33 pm

I have been sitting back and looking at all of these posts everyday about processing of the applications under
the free movement directive by ireland.And i aware of the level of frustration they have produce among those
who have applied since months and waiting.My understanding is that all of you have to push the ireland visa office hard as you can.i myself applied on 15thmay and i got refusal of 26aug which means its about 16 weeks
they took to make a decision on my application.Anyway it was my own mistake not to provide them proper
paper work yet again i will advise everybody waiting for there decision to send emails fax and call the visa office on daily basis to inquire about the status of your visa.i have heard from somebody that they are taking long becuase they are processing EU join SPOUSE VISAS as JOIN FAMILY visas which will take at least 06 months
which is wrong becuase all of you have applied under the directive not the national law.So kindly i request
everybody to remind visa office ireland that they are violating the law by taking this long.
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:50 pm

Hi Khan,

Have you reapplied with correct papers? and when did you apply?

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:46 pm

hi hamza i applied on 15th may got refusal 26aug.LOL i am not applying for ireland again its a long que
next month i am applying for germany... :wink:
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Look guyz,

I know we can reach the court and do plenty of this but for once think that if anyone of you do that will the irish consulate be happy with that. Look friends they need a reason to reject your visa so lets not give them any. I know you all are desperate to join each other but look friends you have to keep a steady pace and calm down yourself if @khans visa can be rejected without any reason then let us all hold are horses for a while and see what happens. I am waiting aswell. Got plenty of problems back there in Pakistan but what can i do except wait. By the way no one has introduced themselves. Let me start first.

Home City = Islamabad
England City = Accrington Lancashire
Ireland City = Ennis Co Clare

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Home City = Azad Kashmir
England City = Greater Manchester
Ireland City = Haven't decided yet...

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Home country: Pakistan Karachi
England city: London
Ireland: not decied yet

Guys I am so frustrated, even today I have recived an email form visamail saying they are still considering application recived in May???? And also they said once all documents recived the desicion can be expected with in 16 weeks, now my 16th weeks will be the next week I have strong feeling my decison is not coming next week,

Over all I have waited 20 weeks for a short c ViSa

Anyways have you guys notice they have approved application started 221 which is new series of application,

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:14 pm

@ Fahad

Khanmzk has mention his visa was refused Because of his own mistake, his marrige certificate was not attested by notory public, minstry of forien affairs.

They can't refuse unless your series thread to the country, or provide fake documents.

As Obie and Davenjoy mention a thread to process to The highl Court may proceed your application faster.
But I am sure nothing gonna make any differnce they have already decied when they will issue visa on each application regardless of sending them email or reminding Article 23 , or article 5.2 directive 2004/38/EC.

@ Fahad you are right all we have to do is wait patiently, so far since June I have sent 9 emails to visamail, but nothing has happend, I literally give up

n11000

Post by n11000 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:12 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:Look guyz,

I know we can reach the court and do plenty of this but for once think that if anyone of you do that will the irish consulate be happy with that. Look friends they need a reason to reject your visa so lets not give them any. I know you all are desperate to join each other but look friends you have to keep a steady pace and calm down yourself if @khans visa can be rejected without any reason then let us all hold are horses for a while and see what happens. I am waiting aswell. Got plenty of problems back there in Pakistan but what can i do except wait. By the way no one has introduced themselves. Let me start first.

Home City = Islamabad
England City = Accrington Lancashire
Ireland City = Ennis Co Clare
Hello
i am also waiting, i have applied for my spouse and two children in june.
home city.. Islamabad
UK... Accrington Lancashire
Ireland .. Longford

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:46 am

Hello guys,

Applied on: 10th July VFS karachi
Home city: Karachi
Ireland: Limerick

Hoping to get decision before christmas holidays..

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:07 am

@ Jamal do you know the date when Dublin office recived you application ??? As they are proving according to the date when they received in Dublin office.

BelalSE
Newly Registered

Post by BelalSE » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:26 am

@jamaal @umairks123
do you know the expected processing time of Irish Study visa from Pakistan? Although 8 weeks are mentioned, but what is the reality?

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:44 am

@Umair

I have emailed visamail many times and asked the date they received, but no reply yet. I assume that they might have received in the end of july.

@Bilal

You can make new post and ask students on this forum about the processing dates. I know last year one person got decision in around 3-4 months. So i think 3 to 4 months for you, as they are very busy at the moment.

BelalSE
Newly Registered

Post by BelalSE » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:50 pm

@jamal
thanks for your response.
Do you know any way to speed up the process?
or
Can you please give me the contact details of the person who got student visa last year in 3 months (email or phone number or facebook id)?

Thanks.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Guyz,

@umairks123
The marriage certificate must be attested by someone whom the embassy approves. Have You every seen Your marriage certificate after it has been through any embassy. They write something on it with ultraviolet ink. I have a UV light in my room as a night light and they paper were lying on my table i got up to go down for a glass of water then i came back and saw something is shining on a piece of paper. When i saw it clearly there were few things written on it like to be sent to QM and stuff like that. Find yours and let me know.

Look friends we have waited long for this thing and we all don't want to ruin the application. All i can say is wait. I know friend keeping a spouse away from yourself is hard and frustrating but what can we do but wait. I am going to Pakistan on the 7th of December for 1.5 month. I want my wife to come back with me.

@n11000

How are You. You are from accrington. Where about...??

Anyone wants to contact me through viber or whatsapp please feel free to do so. my number is xxxxxx. I gave my number away so we could chat more easily. whatsapp me if anything new comes up...!

Moderator Obie Edited Personal details.

n11000

Post by n11000 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:58 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:Guyz,

@umairks123
The marriage certificate must be attested by someone whom the embassy approves. Have You every seen Your marriage certificate after it has been through any embassy. They write something on it with ultraviolet ink. I have a UV light in my room as a night light and they paper were lying on my table i got up to go down for a glass of water then i came back and saw something is shining on a piece of paper. When i saw it clearly there were few things written on it like to be sent to QM and stuff like that. Find yours and let me know.

Look friends we have waited long for this thing and we all don't want to ruin the application. All i can say is wait. I know friend keeping a spouse away from yourself is hard and frustrating but what can we do but wait. I am going to Pakistan on the 7th of December for 1.5 month. I want my wife to come back with me.

@n11000

How are You. You are from accrington. Where about...??

Anyone wants to contact me through viber or whatsapp please feel free to do so. my number is xxxxxx. I gave my number away so we could chat more easily. whatsapp me if anything new comes up...!

Moderator Obie Edited Personal details.
Hello bro fahad,
i am from Accrington and Bhai Aziz has came in Accrington 2 weeks ago and i couldn't be able to met with him, when shall he come again next time? how is your days going in ireland. moderator has deleted your number. how is hasan, and their work?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:03 pm

I removed it, for safety and security reasons. As moderators , we have a duty to ensure that no one is adversely affected as a result of their membership or post on this forum.

It us open to this individual to send you a private message with his details.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

n11000

Post by n11000 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:55 pm

That's ok no problem, I understand,

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:33 pm

I would suggest u all not to talk personal here neither give personal details, i see people given city names here, in uk, in pak etc, this forum is used by every nationality,

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:49 am

ok i have no idea how to directly reply to someone on here .... joys of being new to the forum.

i havent applied for a spouse visa they are all coming under the same category ... is that wrong ?

and to the other question family includes my hubbys mum dad 2 sisters and nephew

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:28 pm

My spouse visa has been approved today as the list is up already :-) Good Luck all of you guys and girls

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi Virgo, Congratulations:

Good to hear that, Please tell me when did you apply? and was it from pakistan?

Regards

davenjoy

Post by davenjoy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Virgo wrote:My spouse visa has been approved today as the list is up already :-) Good Luck all of you guys and girls

Congratulations!!!

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Thanks Davenjoy and Jamaal, Application was logged at Gerry LHR on 18 june (Karachi consulate)but irish mission they received my wife's application on13th july. So you can say 4 moths were taken by them to process her application as I had applied on myown. Friend of mine he applied for her family visas through a solicitor and they took only 10 weeks to process their applications. Best Of luck all of you out there.
Regards

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:25 pm

Congratulations @virgo just wanted to ask a quick question, you mentioned that your application was received on 13th of July, as far as I know they process applications as soon as they receive them, if you check the visa processing times they have changed to 25/06/15, and as you said yours was received 13th July does this mean that they process applications based on submission date and not the date the receive them, if yes then many of us on this forum might be getting a decision soon please clarify thanks and good luck everyone.