ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by fahadmalikz » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:32 am

qxoil wrote:hello guys.
it would be really apprecicated that if guys can a little guide me please. i am pakistani national and i would like to apply ireland visa from pakistan. any one can tell me that how long is the processing time in pakistan for visit visa. i have been fellowing this forum. but i am confuse 5 to 6 is for spouse visa procssing time or in general for all the application from pakistan.? i am tavelling to usa and canada in march. now i am just wondering when i should apply for visit visa in what month? i will apply mutiple visa coz i am staying in dublin going to usa and coming back from canada to pakisan aswell using as visiting in trasit.
any suugguest will be much appericated
sam

@qxoil
You are hoping into countries which is not good for You. First Ireland then USA then Canada. If You are so eager to visit all countries bare in mind that from Ireland You will travel to Canada that is not in the EU and so is USA. You will need visa for all of these countries and that will take one long time. Ireland Visit visa if granted will take 8 Weeks thou You have to show over 5 Lakh Rupees... Canada Visa will take 6 months and You have to show over 15 Lakh Rupees because the currency rate is very high. As for USA they might not grant You visa because you just hopped two countries to gain access. For a direct flight to USA the visa processing time is 90 Days and you have to show over lakh rupees in your account for a period of 1 year and you must have a very strong reason of visiting USA.

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:48 am

fahadmalikz wrote:
it would be really apprecicated that if guys can a little guide me please. i am pakistani national and i would like to apply ireland visa from pakistan. any one can tell me that how long is the processing time in pakistan for visit visa. i have been fellowing this forum. but i am confuse 5 to 6 is for spouse visa procssing time or in general for all the application from pakistan.? i am tavelling to usa and canada in march. now i am just wondering when i should apply for visit visa in what month? i will apply mutiple visa coz i am staying in dublin going to usa and coming back from canada to pakisan aswell using as visiting in trasit.
sam

@qxoil
You are hoping into countries which is not good for You. First Ireland then USA then Canada. If You are so eager to visit all countries bare in mind that from Ireland You will travel to Canada that is not in the EU and so is USA. You will need visa for all of these countries and that will take one long time. Ireland Visit visa if granted will take 8 Weeks thou You have to show over 5 Lakh Rupees... Canada Visa will take 6 months and You have to show over 15 Lakh Rupees because the currency rate is very high. As for USA they might not grant You visa because you just hopped two countries to gain access. For a direct flight to USA the visa processing time is 90 Days and you have to show over lakh rupees in your account for a period of 1 year and you must have a very strong reason of visiting USA.

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:18 am

qxoil wrote:
fahadmalikz wrote:
sam

@qxoil

@fahadmalikz
thanks for reply atleast....
i am not hoping for any thing and or trying to choose any country... i am in USA and happy. btw i have traveled and visited soo many countries(allhamdolilah) and i have valid visa for Canada and USA. i am a UK graduate and lived in the UK for 7 seven years and i have visted Ireland too in 2009. i got visit visa from London in 5 days. i know about Europe that USA and Canada is not EU.(i am not that stupid) may be some ppl are on this forum .the only reason to traveling via ireland is that in Dublin they USA per-clearence. also i can meet some old friend in Ireland that's all.
i am confuse about the processing time .because i sent an email consulate Karachi they said 8 weeks. department of justice says 12 to 14 weeks coz too many spouse and extended family cases....

lastly I am mature person whos not travelling first time out of country. I can tell how much this travel would cast me.... but thanks again for the rough estimated cast...
matt

araja
Newly Registered

Post by araja » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi,
guys can anyone knows what is the minimum salary required to sponsor your spouse.
thanks

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:27 pm

araja wrote:Hi,
guys can anyone knows what is the minimum salary required to sponsor your spouse.
thanks

@araja

I think its 40,000 for the period of 3 years..

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:00 pm

@fahadmalikz
i am not hoping for any thing and or trying to choose any country... i am in USA and happy. btw i have traveled and visited soo many countries(allhamdolilah) and i have valid visa for Canada and USA. i am a UK graduate and lived in the UK for 7 seven years and i have visted Ireland too in 2009. i got visit visa from London in 5 days. i know about Europe that USA and Canada is not EU.(i am not that stupid) may be some ppl are on this forum .the only reason to traveling via ireland is that in Dublin they USA per-clearence. also i can meet some old friend in Ireland that's all.
i am confuse about the processing time .because i sent an email consulate Karachi they said 8 weeks. department of justice says 12 to 14 weeks coz too many spouse and extended family cases....

lastly I am mature person whos not travelling first time out of country. I can tell how much this travel would cast me.... but thanks again for the rough estimated cast...
matt[/quote]

@matt
I accidentally missed a "p" in the first Hopping my bad. If you could read Your own story back You only mentioned that You are a Pakistani National so from that point i told You what You need to do and by the way don't brag about Your Graduation from London or anywhere else over here You are a graduate i hold 3 Master Degrees in 3 different field, by the looks of Your english i think Your england must be near a village You live because "CAST" of the trip was already known to You. First You say You are in USA and happy then You say You have a valid visa for Canada and USA. You have traveled many countries mate. No more then i have. You want to apply for a irish visa from Pakistan why don't You do what you did in 2009. Make sure one thing whatever Your name is no one including me on this forum or thread is stupid. I started this thread and everyone in this is family. Better watch that American tongue of Yours. If You want any information regarding the processing time please refer to websites of desired countries.

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:31 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:@fahadmalikz

matt

@matt
I accidentally missed a "p" in the first Hopping my bad. If you could read Your own story back You only mentioned that You are a Pakistani National so from that point i told You what You need to do and by the way don't brag about Your Graduation from London or anywhere else over here You are a graduate i hold 3 Master Degrees in 3 different field, by the looks of Your english i think Your england must be near a village You live because "CAST" of the trip was already known to You. First You say You are in USA and happy then You say You have a valid visa for Canada and USA. You have traveled many countries mate. No more then i have. You want to apply for a irish visa from Pakistan why don't You do what you did in 2009. Make sure one thing whatever Your name is no one including me on this forum or thread is stupid. I started this thread and everyone in this is family. Better watch that American tongue of Yours. If You want any information regarding the processing time please refer to websites of desired countries.[/quote]

@fahadmalikz

its OK I understood what u r trying to say, any ways this is not a exam paper so don't worry about the(P)
I wanted to ask a simple question (Irish visit visa processing time in Pakistan) I did not ask you about the prcossing time of Canada visa and USA visa etc.... And how much money I have to show.
I was just expecting a simple answer 8 weeks 10 weeks or we don't know.

I have seen you started this thread which is really use full and not doubt about it this credit goes to you. People are getting information through this.i have started my own thread on this forum but I didn't get any reply from no one so I thought I post it here too in the spouse visa thread may be some body can give some time line for visit visa .
by the way I did not mean that you are stupid and some body else I was just saying in general...We all know that as a Pakistan national we need visa to travel USA and Canada..(common sense)
if some one got offended my apology but you don't have to to be (ABU) of every one right!!! Mr what ever you name is …........
u got three degree who cares good for u. my house is in Islamabad G/13 I can show enough villages here if u r like to see my England... Gerry office is not far from my house so when u come to collect you passport, meet me here a swell and it will be great honor for me to meet a person with three degrees wow. May be you can teach me some English too,
my advice don't under estimate people and don't try to over cleaver...
if you can help some one just do it … if u cant leave that person.. alone
hopping you get you positive out come of you application soon (inshallah) all the best...

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:06 pm

List Updated.. Hey Anyone lucky this time ????

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Yes Alhamdullillah, my wife and daughter's visas are approved today

We applied on 10th of July 2015. I have workpermit so applied for join spouse.

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:43 pm

Congrates Jamal :).... Jamal when did they received your application in Dublin office ??

n11000

Post by n11000 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:47 pm

jamaal wrote:Yes Alhamdullillah, my wife and daughter's visas are approved today

We applied on 10th of July 2015. I have workpermit so applied for join spouse.
Congrats...... :D :D nice to hear it.....
i applied in june, but haven't received my decision yet.

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Brother they received my application on 8th August.

But please see that I am in workpermit category Join spouse. So I think you guys are in different category, it might take more time to access your application.

Regards

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:51 pm

Congratulation Jamaal,

Good for You my mate.... You are very right Yours was spouse visa thats why it was approved fast. Finger Crossed... I am waiting for my answer aswell. Hope everything goes well and its approved before Christmas. I am off to Pakistan on the 7th of December.... I will wait there till 19th of January. InshaAllah hoping that all will go well....!

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:08 pm

Any news on anyone's visa..???

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Hello Guyz

How is everyone.... Has anyone got the good news yet becuz i am confused my application has been received in Embassy of Ireland Islamabad... Where is the Ireland Embassy in Islamabad????

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:30 pm

Apparently on Vfs website says they have forward my application to Ireland Lolz

n11000

Post by n11000 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:55 pm

same....has been forwarded to the Embassy of Ireland, Islamabad...... same date..

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:59 pm

Sorry mine says application forward to the embassy of Ireland Karachi

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:07 pm

Decisions are in guys anyone got a visa decision????

n11000

Post by n11000 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:54 pm

NO...

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi

how can i send additional documents? I noticed today that one of the documents remains in my file so that has been missed out.

submit application on 20/11/2015
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:37 am

Now on isis webiste processing time changed to 30/07/2015...

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:17 pm

umairks123 wrote:Now on isis webiste processing time changed to 30/07/2015...
Have you emailed them regarding your visa status?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:15 am

Hello Guyz,

My application is in the embassy of ireland in Islamabad... There is no embassy of ireland in Islamabad... checked a thousand times.... I have checked INIS website... They are still on 30th July.... That means they might have received loads of application in July.... I haven't received my application answer.... Hoping for the best.... Keep all updated so everyone knows whats going on...!

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Decision List Updated... Anyone ????