ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by ridorinka » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:15 pm

hello every one

i've been following this thread for quite some time and its kinda depressing seeing all of you waiting for so long..they are stuck on 25th august for the past 2 weeks!! that's damn slow..at that pace i wonder when i'll hear about my visa status. Has any one figured out how their process works? is it strictly limited to the dates given on inis website?

Abdul_1230
Newly Registered

Post by Abdul_1230 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:40 am

Hamza2013 wrote:Good news for us, took 12 week to get Dependent visa,
hey Hamza. hope you are doing well.
can you tell me who was dependent and what documents did u submit?
thank you

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:06 am

Hi Abdul,

The dependent were my parents and i added documents to proof of exercising treaty rights in Ireland and dependency proof. Hope this helps

agusienka
Newly Registered

Post by agusienka » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:46 pm

I send every month( from October 2015)request about my case and they have only one answer :"Visa Officers are currently considering applications of this type received in this office in May 2015". I got this mail this week and they still cheacking aplications from May!!!

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:07 pm

I've heard legally we should have an answer by 10 weeks .... I jus wana cry now :(

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:20 am

Hi Guys... My cousin Irish Citizen Originally Pakistani applied for Spouse Visa to join his wife in Ireland on 2nd of June. She just got approval this week after 7 months. So it,s very normal, DOJ taking more then 6,7 months for all kind of Join Family Visas. One of my other friend originally from Pakistan applied for Spouse visa & got approval after 6 months & 1 week.

agusienka
Newly Registered

Post by agusienka » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:38 am

Anyone got a visa category 'join/act EU spouse' in the last months??

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:53 pm

Before i got here in Ireland last 2012, i only waited for 8 weeks to apply a visa to join my spouse.
My husband is a dual citizen. Me and my husband has been living abroad(asian country) eversince we met back when we were in college. Hubby never live in ireland(just traveled for vacation twice in the past 30 years). I dont know whats happening with the system now. As it was really easy to get an answer before. The naturalization for citizenship in Ireland was a pain back then, and now its the visa approvals that is taking so long for some applicants. Anyways! Wish everyone get an answer about the visa decision. And goodluck to all of u!

Abdul_1230
Newly Registered

Post by Abdul_1230 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:48 pm

Hamza2013 wrote:Hi Abdul,

The dependent were my parents and i added documents to proof of exercising treaty rights in Ireland and dependency proof. Hope this helps
thank you humza
what paper work did you submit to proof dependency?

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:35 am

Abdul_1230 wrote:
Hamza2013 wrote:Hi Abdul,

thank you humza
what paper work did you submit to proof dependency?

Abdul if it's parents then birth certificate is proof of relation and for dependent stuff like sending money to them for financial help etc ...

mo bolton
Newly Registered

Post by mo bolton » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:33 am

hi i applied for accompany visa for my spouse and child under directive. how long could it take for visa process? cos my visa is for visit so am guesting it could be process sooner then settle or join visa or are they all same? on the web it shows application for visit visa received in 16/12/2016 processing on 2nd feb 2016 is that true. i submit my application direct to Dublin as there is no iris embassy in my country somaliland. at the moment am in UK but intend to go back home when visa is granted then enter Ireland with them.
do u think is that good plan or bad plan help me? :?:

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:03 am

Why is there no update this week :'(

agusienka
Newly Registered

Post by agusienka » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:04 am

sometimes update on Wednesday

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:59 am

Decision list updated... Anyone ???

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Post by ridorinka » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Thanks God they moved directly to 30th august cz they were stuck at 25th august for 2weeks!hope not many applications in past 6 months. .fingers crossed :? ,

Alisha1992
Newly Registered

Post by Alisha1992 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:15 pm

ridorinka wrote:Thanks God they moved directly to 30th august cz they were stuck at 25th august for 2weeks!hope not many applications in past 6 months. .fingers crossed :? ,
Don't pay any attention to what's on the website as people that have given in June haven't heard anything back. My friend gave her application end of May under the category ''join/acc EU EEA spouse' and it got approved today after waiting 9 months! I gave mine on June 19th and still not heard anything

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Post by ridorinka » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:59 pm

Alisha1992 wrote:
ridorinka wrote:Thanks God they moved directly to 30th august cz they were stuck at 25th august for 2weeks!hope not many applications in past 6 months. .fingers crossed :? ,
Don't pay any attention to what's on the website as people that have given in June haven't heard anything back. My friend gave her application end of May under the category ''join/acc EU EEA spouse' and it got approved today after waiting 9 months! I gave mine on June 19th and still not heard anything
Hmm..i applied under join spouse non eea national..you know what i feel they are delaying spouse visas of eea nationals, dono if they are doing the same with all join spouse visas

Ms_cs
Newly Registered

Post by Ms_cs » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:02 pm

They r doing same with every one ..in particular with the spouses of eu ...I had applied for short stay to join spouse on 9th October 2015. Have not heard anything yet ..after so many emails ...same answer that they have got lot of aplications.dont know what r they upto...

Ms_cs
Newly Registered

Post by Ms_cs » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:40 pm

This is so upsetting. ..if they can't handle this much burden of applications then they must increase hands..it's pathetic n weird

Ms_cs
Newly Registered

Post by Ms_cs » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Need to ask one important qsn ...if anyone knows the best answer please help...
I had applied my spouse visa as a spouse of eu national. But along with my file I also applied the visa of my younger brother. He is totally dependent on me after the death of parents and I'm his legal guardian as well as per court orders and can't leave him until he turns 21. So he is dependent on me by every way..so as per EU rule, He also will count as direct family member of EU..before applying for Ireland, I travelled to two countries and both with him..kindly advise ..
As per my understanding , is he really the direct or first or whatever term we use, family of my hubby as well?
I'm non eu and legal guardian of my Bro n legally bound by court to take care of him until he gets 21.
Kindly reply whatever useful info anyone has..
Please guide new share.

agusienka
Newly Registered

Post by agusienka » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:33 am

This week again only one decison category Join/acc.EU Cit (Spouse) if so, will continue to check that it got the answer maybe in a few years..

Alisha1992
Newly Registered

Post by Alisha1992 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:19 am

Has anyone received a decision from beginning of June?

Alisha1992
Newly Registered

Post by Alisha1992 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:44 am

Armanalmas wrote:
River wrote:
Armanalmas wrote:I have filled for JR through a solicitor in Ireland. There is no time frame for decision. Solicitor told me it's listed to seen by judge by end of this month. Waiting what will the judge decide.
@Armanalmas can you please shed some light on judiciary review in terms of cost and applying for one..

Thanks
Abr
The solicitor who has applied for judicial review for me, have told me she will get her costs from justice department of Ireland if the case succefull. If not she will tell me how much will it cost me.
I will update this form if my review gets successful

Have you received a decision via JR?

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:12 pm

hi I been reading all ur posts I applied on 21st January 2016 for a accompany spouse visa of eu citizen.. ive seen posts where ppl have been waiting since may... so I phoned a solicter in Dublin asked about JR. she told me that there not taking any ore cases as the moment because the highcourt has had so many requests they have instructed the solicter to bring once case forward as a test hearing to decide on how long MOJ can take regarding application process. she told me the hearing is on 19th feb but she isn't clear if they will make a decision or the jugde could delay. just thought id make everyone aware about it.
another thing ive noticed on the inis.gov.ie on the visa decisions some applications under eu treaty with ref starting with 192 then it jumps to 220 so am assuming they not doing it in any kinda of order..
the best thing to do is really contact the solicter or keep emailing visa office I think..

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:27 pm

Hi hussain, I have also contact solicitor and they said exactly the same things you have mention,

I have applied in June and still no decision has been made, yesterday I sent an email to inis threaten them that I am thinking to going to the High court,let see what they are going to says, from the last four month they are dealing with May applications.

The Eu commision has advice that the Commission opened an investigation into the delays in issuing visas by the Irish authorities in January 2016. Hopefully, the matter will soon be resolved.