ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

roxyali3005

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by roxyali3005 » Sun May 01, 2016 2:11 pm

We should all go and protest outside the embassy maybe then they'll listen

gulaf
Newly Registered

Post by gulaf » Sun May 01, 2016 7:06 pm

I understand your pain and trust me it's excruciating but in all fairness I can't complain much even if they claimed to have received my documents in Dublin three whole months after I submitted them in Islamabad. And even if the processing date is long gone by the date of our filing the papers. After all they do say that they will aim to process non-eu applicantions with non-eu sponsors within 12 months and I still have another 5 months left. So I can only wish that they process them earlier than the 12 months time. And to be honest I have seen them being considerate in every other aspect except for in the case of spouse visa applications. The problem here is that whole process is really opaque and you don't really see what is happening to your application once it's gone out of your hands. I just wish there was a way or a system where you could track your application yourself online and in which case the ambiguity of the process won't hurt as bad as it does now. Is there anyone who is not an eu citizen and have had to wait beyond 12 months?

I would like here to request the guys who submitted their applications in May and June 2015 to let us know of their final outcome since they are close to that 12 months time period. And I would like to wish good luck to everyone here to have a positive result very soon.

Sincejune

Post by Sincejune » Mon May 02, 2016 8:11 am

I applied for Irish EUTR visa for my wife in may2015 no answer up to march 2016. In March I withdraw my application and applied for French visa for her. They issued the visa within 10 working days.

fsa

Post by fsa » Mon May 02, 2016 9:49 am

Sincejune wrote:I applied for Irish EUTR visa for my wife in may2015 no answer up to march 2016. In March I withdraw my application and applied for French visa for her. They issued the visa within 10 working days.
How did you withdraw your application? i emailed over 1 month ago with no reply.
Did you apply for schengen visa to France?

n11000

Post by n11000 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:28 am

Sincejune wrote:I applied for Irish EUTR visa for my wife in may2015 no answer up to march 2016. In March I withdraw my application and applied for French visa for her. They issued the visa within 10 working days.
Hello, Congrats
Where have your wife applied for French visa, i mean which country?
thanks

Sincejune

Post by Sincejune » Mon May 02, 2016 5:41 pm

n11000 wrote:
Hello, Congrats
Where have your wife applied for French visa, i mean which country?
thanks
We applied from Afghanistan.

Abdul_1230
Newly Registered

Post by Abdul_1230 » Wed May 04, 2016 10:47 pm

salam alikm. hey how are you,,yar za gum da Afghanistan yim. ka da email dii delta send ka nu deer tashakuri ba dii yii..
documents bara kii so pokhtni kom wrora.

manana

khanz2108
Newly Registered

Post by khanz2108 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:58 am

hi guys any news on the eu spouse cases i applied on the 11th april and no emails as of yet for my spouse

Sincejune

Post by Sincejune » Fri May 06, 2016 11:41 pm

Abdul_1230 wrote:

salam alikm. hey how are you,,yar za gum da Afghanistan yim. ka da email dii delta send ka nu deer tashakuri ba dii yii..
documents bara kii so pokhtni kom wrora.

manana
WS. They documents I sent to the embassy was marriage certificate. Birth certificates. Mine and kids British passports copies. Flight reservations. Hotel booking and a joint declaration letter.

Thank you.

Abdul_1230
Newly Registered

Post by Abdul_1230 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:07 am

Thank you sincejune
Btw. The documents you sent, were they translated to English?
And are you in France now? How is the job market coz oviusly to come back to uk, someone has to exercise their treaty rights.

Sincejune

Post by Sincejune » Sat May 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Abdul_1230 wrote:Thank you sincejune
Btw. The documents you sent, were they translated to English?
And are you in France now? How is the job market coz oviusly to come back to uk, someone has to exercise their treaty rights.
Yes all documents were translated into English and attested from foreign ministry.

No Iam not in France now. We are in some other eu country now where we have family.

Finding job and other stuff in France can be hard.

sport1214
Newly Registered

Post by sport1214 » Thu May 12, 2016 11:13 am

any eu spouse visas approved recently?

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri May 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Well has anyone been given the good news yet or still waiting with a confused face???

sport1214
Newly Registered

Post by sport1214 » Sun May 15, 2016 2:41 am

no news yet mate inis didnt post anything this tuesday too
how long u been waiting fahad

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Sun May 15, 2016 10:15 pm

hi guys am so disappointed my family wife and 2 kids applied from Pakistan on 25.01.16 to join me EEA CITIZEN in ireland .its been 16 weeks on now and I havnt heard anything from any side.
only once Karachi consulate sent me an email that we will send ur application to Dublin on 15.04.16.and inis sent me an email on 12.05.16 stated that we havnt received ur application in this office yet.its seems to be a biggest joke.
wot I can do please advice me thanks

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Post by ridorinka » Mon May 16, 2016 5:11 am

msaghir wrote:hi guys am so disappointed my family wife and 2 kids applied from Pakistan on 25.01.16 to join me EEA CITIZEN in ireland .its been 16 weeks on now and I havnt heard anything from any side.
only once Karachi consulate sent me an email that we will send ur application to Dublin on 15.04.16.and inis sent me an email on 12.05.16 stated that we havnt received ur application in this office yet.its seems to be a biggest joke.
Hi, I applied on 19th jan 2016 and received email from dublin on 23rd march stating they had received my documents. Karachi consulate took more than 2 months forwarding my application so i guess that's a norm these days. According to inis website they are dealing with 4th november applications, seems like we have to wait a really long time.

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Wed May 18, 2016 5:08 pm

ridorinka wrote:
msaghir wrote:hi guys am so disappointed my family wife and 2 kids applied from Pakistan on 25.01.16 to join me EEA CITIZEN in ireland .its been 16 weeks on now and I havnt heard anything from any side.
Hi, I applied on 19th jan 2016 and received email from dublin on 23rd march stating they had received my documents. Karachi consulate took more than 2 months forwarding my application so i guess that's a norm these days. According to inis website they are dealing with 4th november applications, seems like we have to wait a really long time.[

Hi thank u for comments
Did inis dublin informd u via email or u sent them email first ?

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Post by ridorinka » Wed May 18, 2016 8:03 pm

I mailed inis n they replied they hadn't received my documents from karachi so i emailed karachi n they replied within days stating it would take time cz of the huge number of applications..i waited for a month n then emailed them again in frustration..they didn't reply to my that email.i then mailed inis again n they replied that they had received my application about a a week earlier. Now i dono if my emails pushed them to forward my application or that was a coincidence. But i think you should email them n tell them that this undue delay by karachi consulate will add months to the already slow processing by inis.

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Wed May 18, 2016 9:48 pm

[quote="ridorinka"]I mailed inis n they replied they hadn't received my documents from karachi so i emailed karachi n they replied within days stating it would take time cz of the huge number of applications..i waited for a month n then emailed them again in frustration..they didn't reply to my that email.i then mailed inis again n they replied that they had received my application about a a week earlier. Now i dono if my emails pushed them to forward my application or that was a coincidence. But i think you should email them n tell them that this undue delay by karachi consulate will add months to the already slow processing by inis.[/quote

Karachi consulate email me that we will send ur application to Dublin on 15.04 but on 12.05 inis reply back my email stated that we havnt received ur application yet wot i can do?

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Post by ridorinka » Fri May 20, 2016 8:20 am

[quote="msaghir"][quote="ridorinka"]I mailed inis n they replied they hadn't received my documents from karachi so i emailed karachi n they replied within days stating it would take time cz of the huge number of applications..i waited for a month n then emailed them again in frustration..they didn't reply to my that email.i then mailed inis again n they replied that they had received my application about a a week earlier. Now i dono if my emails pushed them to forward my application or that was a coincidence. But i think you should email them n tell them that this undue delay by karachi consulate will add months to the already slow processing by inis.[/quote

Karachi consulate email me that we will send ur application to Dublin on 15.04 but on 12.05 inis reply back my email stated that we havnt received ur application yet wot i can do

I think the only thing you could do is mail them again or if you could get hold of their phone number call them n tell them why they havn't forwarded the application yet even after u were given specific date! I can understand your situation and the frustration but as far as I've seen thats the only thing you could do at this point.

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Wed May 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Hi fellow members
Am thinking to protest or hunger strike outside INIS dublin
Can we make a group and do togather ?
Any suggestion

sali11

Post by sali11 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:17 am

I believe that Gerry's and the consultae in Karachi are acting merely as a postal service. Looks like they are taking up to 2 months just to forward the application to INIS. Can we do something about this? Where to complain?

OR
Do these authorities have to go through the application as well (a bit)?

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:23 am

Wife of Irish Spouse
Applied for Join spouse visa on 30/10/2015 at Gerry's Lhr
Application was sent to Karachi Visa Office on 23/2/2016
Application was received at Dublin office on 08/3/2016
Received an email from visamail@justice.ie on 09/03/2016
Stating: a decision can be expected within 26 weeks.
Last week received another email
Stating: a decision can be expected within 14 weeks

Still lurking somewhere between these expected weeks as everyone else here in never ending sphere of this stupid wait game.
Been following this post since November, Just want to console with the other couples tired of this bullshit.
Cheers, we're all in the same boat, floating really slow.
Best of luck to everyone else who is struggling through this hard time, I feel your pain.

PS. Missed my CSS exam because I thought I'm not staying here till the exams start, but still here I am, counting stars, days & weeks & months.

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:06 am

fahadmalikz wrote:Hello Guyz,
How are You... Sorry i was away in Pakistan as these no good irish are taking time longer then their written time. Well all of You and me can wait for the out-come. I applied on the 2nd of June 2015, I am still waiting.
Hey there.
You tried emailing them?
They provided you any estimated weeks?

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:12 am

Its just the start of wait, that's why you're impatient, But soon you'll get used to of this wait. It's very frustrating, I understand, We were same in starting months, but my experience of 6 months taught me just to stay patient & keep praying for a miracle , & just time to time keep mailing them, to know the progress.
Don't wanna disappoint you, Just letting you know the sheer reality, Wait is the only key.