ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by fahadmalikz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:53 am

I mailed them twice a couple of days ago the first reply was

Due to the large volume of emails being received at present please note
there will be a delay in responding to your query.
We will endeavour to reply to your email as soon as possible

If you are currently residing in Ireland and your query relates to a
Re-Entry Visa Application, please email reentryqueries@justice.ie

Kind Regards

Visa Customer Services

Then after 5 days of not replying i mailed them again and their reply was

Thank you for your email of 15/07/2016.

The visa application referred to was received in the Visa Office, Dublin on
27/07/2015. The application is currently awaiting examination.

Due to the large volume of applications of this type, the visa office is
currently experiencing some delays in the processing of applications.
While every effort is made to process these applications as soon as
possible, processing times will vary, having regard to the volume of
applications, their complexity, the possible need for the visa office to
seek further information in relation to certain applications, and the
resources available.

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service

The main thing that i noticed was they added 25 days extra to the actual date of application received. VFS Global said that it was received by Irish Embassy on the 2nd July 2015 they say that they received it on the 27th July 2015. Its complicated.

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:19 pm

SO ITS ALMOST WAIT OF 1 YEAR!.

But what i was thinking the other day that i applied on 15th may 2015 and got refusal on 23 august 2015.
so it means they examine my application within 3 months and came to a conclusion that my case is not strong enough to get me a visa so they refused me.i assume that all of you who are waiting since last year may or june there cases are decided and there faith is been sealed.but Irish government has a tactic to discourage new applicants to come through the same route.God Bless all of you and i pray that all of you get your visas
ASAP so you can start a normal life and join your love ones.
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:56 pm

khanmzk wrote:SO ITS ALMOST WAIT OF 1 YEAR!.

But what i was thinking the other day that i applied on 15th may 2015 and got refusal on 23 august 2015.
so it means they examine my application within 3 months and came to a conclusion that my case is not strong enough to get me a visa so they refused me.i assume that all of you who are waiting since last year may or june there cases are decided and there faith is been sealed.but Irish government has a tactic to discourage new applicants to come through the same route.God Bless all of you and i pray that all of you get your visas
ASAP so you can start a normal life and join your love ones.

KHANMZK: Thank You for Your prayers. Off the records why was your visa refused and which visa was it?

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:24 pm

ANYONE ANY NEWS???

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:27 pm

Nope.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:41 am

I heard the lawyers in Dublin had something going on with the Irish Embassy something like they filed a case on them and the lawyers won. Now Irish Embassy have to approve all the application that were left pending for the past one year. Something like that anyone has a detailed knowledge of that???

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:33 pm

The decision is due end of august according to my solicitor so not sure where you've heard that from

H_waqas17
Newly Registered

Post by H_waqas17 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:34 am

After 1 year and 3 months they finally decided to reply! THEY REFUSED MY HUSBANDS CASE! I checked yesterday on the website and it said reused and the reason was ID:- You have failed to prove that you qualify as a beneficiary of Directive 2004/38/EC no idea what that means ... Waiting to receive the actual refusal letter and take it to solicitor ... Please pray my matter is solved soon inshallah I really hoped it was better news ...

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:53 am

H_waqas17 wrote:After 1 year and 3 months they finally decided to reply! THEY REFUSED MY HUSBANDS CASE! I checked yesterday on the website and it said reused and the reason was ID:- You have failed to prove that you qualify as a beneficiary of Directive 2004/38/EC no idea what that means ... Waiting to receive the actual refusal letter and take it to solicitor ... Please pray my matter is solved soon inshallah I really hoped it was better news ...

H mushtaq thanx for updating us and sorry to hear of refusal
Can u please update us about the reasons thank u

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:57 am

H_waqas17 wrote:After 1 year and 3 months they finally decided to reply! THEY REFUSED MY HUSBANDS CASE! I checked yesterday on the website and it said reused and the reason was ID:- You have failed to prove that you qualify as a beneficiary of Directive 2004/38/EC no idea what that means ... Waiting to receive the actual refusal letter and take it to solicitor ... Please pray my matter is solved soon inshallah I really hoped it was better news ...
Did you not get a reasoned reply?

They probably refused on marriage of convenience.

You have the option to appeal, as you are entitled to get a reason for that conclusion.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

nouman_aziz
Newly Registered

Post by nouman_aziz » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:01 pm

Current Application Processing of 04 January 2016 - My Application Received at Dublin on 13 January 2016

I see most of application are being refused because of insufficient proof of Marriage and for my spouse I attached Nadra Marriage Registration Document. Solicitor told me I should have attached FRC.

Will this be a problem?

Also in case it get refused, how long appeal taking?

Regards
Nouman

sali11

Post by sali11 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:05 am

Hi
Sorry to hear about the refusal. How long have you been residing in Ireland? are you employed there?

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:39 am

H_Waqas 17: Very sorry to hear about that refusal. Everything will be fine... How did You apply meaning like wasn't it a EU Treaty Right Thing???

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Anybody Any News???

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:25 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:Anybody Any News???

No updates yet
H waqas can u please update us

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:50 pm

A friend of mine whom i was living with got his wife's 5 year visa. After a year and some days. Whats going on with the Visa??

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Mashallah he is lucky !! Lets hope tomorrow brings us some good news

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello all, can you please tell me what happened with that high court case, and who filed that and what is the high court decision is about.

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:52 am

Judgement has been made and they should release their decision this week or next week. The garda filed a case against someone who had false sponser papers and had taken money for a fake marriage. The high court put in a test case to see the process or something along them lines. The Garda lost the case so decision should be in our favour !

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:09 am

Who said that the court will issue decision this week or next week, is this from any official Reference or just people say?
British Citizen are able to apply for Directive 2004/38/ec or not because of referendum, we applied on and on 4 December 2015 they received our application but I do not know still they issue us visa or because of BREXIT they refused us? :( :cry:

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:14 am

Ive been told by my solicitor the decision will be out end of august. We applies July 2015 still waiting. If your paperwork is strong they shouldn't have a reason to refuse.

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:23 am

roxyali3005 wrote:Ive been told by my solicitor the decision will be out end of august. We applies July 2015 still waiting. If your paperwork is strong they shouldn't have a reason to refuse.
It means that they can not refuse us because of BREXIT, yeah??? :shock:

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:53 am

roxyali3005 wrote:Judgement has been made and they should release their decision this week or next week. The garda filed a case against someone who had false sponser papers and had taken money for a bad quality marriage. The high court put in a test case to see the process or something along them lines. The Garda lost the case so decision should be in our favour !
No judgement has been made, that is inaccurate.

Once judgement is made, the forum will be notified.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:55 am

Jawshan wrote:Who said that the court will issue decision this week or next week, is this from any official Reference or just people say?
British Citizen are able to apply for Directive 2004/38/ec or not because of referendum, we applied on and on 4 December 2015 they received our application but I do not know still they issue us visa or because of BREXIT they refused us? :( :cry:
The United Kingdom is still a member of the European Union, and it will be unlawful for the Department to refuse on the basis that they have voted to leave.

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:55 am

Obie,

I've been told by 2 separate solicitors that decision will be given end of August.