ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shaaki.fabi

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by shaaki.fabi » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:42 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:
shaaki.fabi wrote:Hi can someone tell me how long does it take to get eea2 dependent visa for extended family members who are already in ireland. i.e dad and sister.
All application are taking time now. No fix period of time can be given.

Do you mean more than six months?
In UK it is less then months , but then they refuse it and then goes to appeal which take 10 months to get a hearing date.

shaaki.fabi

Post by shaaki.fabi » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:43 pm

They refuse application in 5 months and 3 weeks time, deliberately refuse it .

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:05 am

Shaaki.Fabi

I am well aware of that situation. A friend of mine living just two blocks away from my house was rejected visa because according to ECO Calculation he was earning 32p less then the require wage of 18,600 p/a. The best thing to do is hire a solicitor for your case in england or in ireland. I applied for that EU Treaty Rights thing back in July 2015 and these slow working people haven't replied since then. When you email them a auto-response message pops up saying that too much e-mails are being received there will be a delay in replying to your query.
The EU Treaty Rights. Well i think the rights are no more there to give.

arahman500
Newly Registered

Post by arahman500 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:23 am

fahidmalik : not just eut right .i have apply irish spouse visa from pakistan in last august 14 month gon still no answer

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:59 pm

I have no idea whats going on there. They are really slow or they were dumb. Lets see what happens. They have kept my wife's passport with them aswell.

arahman500
Newly Registered

Post by arahman500 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:25 am

fahid malik u need to go garda police station or dublin immgration center ask them about ur case
bcz they r sleeping

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:58 pm

I have been to Garda. They say its a backlog we cannot do anything about it. Then i went to Dublin Ireland Embassy and they said Your application is under examination and we do it in order no priority.

arahman500
Newly Registered

Post by arahman500 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:04 am

fahad malik some spouse visa give quick result and some r so delay to much . can u let me if i send mail to return my passport whit out whitdraw my bcz irish spouse case .this step can be afected to my case and if i taken my passport after my case result came passitive tgen how can i send passport and where
i want to travel in dubai

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:44 am

Well You can mail and ask them to give the passport back while the application is still in process. But the thing is they might mind it when calling you the second time to submit the passport for approval of visa. I was in the same vortex. If i mail for the visa they might take not time to reject it. One the other side if they are not in the mood to approve they will not approve on any grounds. In simple words if they want to be a**h*** they can reject.

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:08 am

After 12 months of submitting my application (D), When website was about to reach the due date 8th March 2016 when my application was received in Dublin Visa Office, Last Sunday I got an email asking for more documents,

"I refer to the above visa application which has been received by this
office. However before a decision can be made in respect of this
application, further documentation/information is required.

Evidence of routine contact prior and since your marriage
Evidence of any financial support from your husband
Copy of your husbands P60
3 up to date payslips
Up to date bank statement.

This information should be forward the undersigned within 10 working days
to enable to processing of the application. Please quote the visa
reference number on all correspondence with this office."

When I submitted my application 12 months ago,I attached all of the above. But now they are asking for the updated ones.

PS this post is just to let applicants know what to expect in near future. As this thread helped me a lot in last one year, I hope someone finds my share of information helpful too.

pak_
Newly Registered

Post by pak_ » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Hi Ariz22

Thanks for sharing the info.. From which email address did you get the request. Is it the same email address shared on the website or different one

Ariz22 wrote:After 12 months of submitting my application (D), When website was about to reach the due date 8th March 2016 when my application was received in Dublin Visa Office, Last Sunday I got an email asking for more documents,

3 up to date payslips

When I submitted my application 12 months ago,I attached all of the above. But now they are asking for the updated ones.

PS this post is just to let applicants know what to expect in near future. As this thread helped me a lot in last one year, I hope someone finds my share of information helpful too.

unaobrien1
Newly Registered

Post by unaobrien1 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Judgment in the test case issued this afternoon, the court held that the visa office must issue a decision within six weeks of the date of their court order - the Minister for Justice might appeal the decision but it will have an important impact on the processing of visa applications for family members of EU citizens who have submitted applications to be granted visas to accompany or join their family members in Ireland - keep an eye on the website of Sinnott Solicitors, the solicitors who have took the case to the High Court for their client, who will post a detailed update on the judgment next week - www.sinnott.ie.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:37 am

I Thank You all for making this thread more and more informative. I started this thread to help whoever needs help and is facing problem due to lack of information. All You Guys and Girls have helped maybe i don't know how many. Thank You All...

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:39 pm

That's great News about the Judgment. lets just hope MoJ don't appeal it n cause further delays.

Fahad thank u bro.. its cause of this link that I actually applied to Ireland. its been very helpful to me.
Fahadmalikz u stil awaiting a decision bro?
please guys do update in coming weeks regards to ur visa decision? I surely will update use when I get a reply from the visa office.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Hussain,

Yes Bro, I am still waiting for that ireland thing. I have had it now for that waiting thing. I am not only talking about myself i am concerned for all the boys and girls who applied for a irish visa and they are still waiting. May all visa are approved and everyone unites with they loved ones.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:43 pm

ANY UPDATES ANY NEWS....????

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:16 pm

FahadMalikz, have your heard about last court decision about EUTR visa application?
If you heard could you or anyone please tell me what is the impact of that decision on other applications, as that decision is just for one application "Atif Mahmood".

Troy_47
Newly Registered

Post by Troy_47 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:31 am

Jawshan is the decision available publicly to read online. And I assume it will apply to all cases as this was the test case.

arahman500
Newly Registered

Post by arahman500 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:07 am

anybody good news

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:43 am

hey guys... I guess we have to wait n see what happens in the next 6 weeks in regards to all EUTR visa applications.. if use want to read about it go on sinnott solictors website n check the blog..

anumbilal
Newly Registered

Post by anumbilal » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:51 am

Assalam u alaikum everyone , I am new to this forum . I have submitted my application as spouse of non -Eu national working as doctor in Ireland under CPSP -HSE scholarship from Karachi on april 25th 2016. The application was received on june 1st 2016 which I have heard is a receipt date for many Pakistani. Can someone with long stay visa (D) please post about their visa accepted as I have seen there are very few to post anything pleasant.
Secondly anyone with the similar scenario especially under cpsp-hse scholarship ....kindly share ur status as well please as my husband will have his scholarship end by the mid of next year so I am afraid if they reject me after waiting so long.
Lastly Arizz22 can you please let us know if have they replied you?? till yet after asking ur recent documents so that we can have an idea how long does it take after our dates get into their processing week.its really troubleas some I have to appear for my exam in UK and my passport is stucked.
Response will be appreciated.Thank you

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:49 am

pak_ wrote:Hi Ariz22

Thanks for sharing the info.. From which email address did you get the request. Is it the same email address shared on the website or different one

Ariz22 wrote:After 12 months of submitting my application (D), When website was about to reach the due date 8th March 2016 when my application was received in Dublin Visa Office, Last Sunday I got an email asking for more documents,

3 up to date payslips

Hey, It was from Visa Officer Joyce Coveney. Other ones were quoted from Visa Mail, This one was not.

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:10 am

anumbilal wrote:Assalam u alaikum everyone , I am new to this forum . I have submitted my application as spouse of non -Eu national working as doctor in Ireland under CPSP -HSE scholarship from Karachi on april 25th 2016. The application was received on june 1st 2016 which I have heard is a receipt date for many Pakistani. Can someone with long stay visa (D) please post about their visa accepted as I have seen there are very few to post anything pleasant.
Secondly anyone with the similar scenario especially under cpsp-hse scholarship ....kindly share ur status as well please as my husband will have his scholarship end by the mid of next year so I am afraid if they reject me after waiting so long.
Lastly Arizz22 can you please let us know if have they replied you?? till yet after asking ur recent documents so that we can have an idea how long does it take after our dates get into their processing week.its really troubleas some I have to appear for my exam in UK and my passport is stucked.
Hey Anum,
I was about to post on it in detail, Don't worry It won't take long once your date is in queue.
Website was about to reach the date of my submission (8th March 2016) when I got the email on Sunday evening, 09-10-2016. It took my husband around 3 days to collect the required documents & post it, & one week later on monday we got the much awaited good news Alhamdulilah after waiting for 11 months & 18 days.
I got this email which was a reply to my own email that I sent to visa mail on Monday evening 17-10-2016.

"Thank you for your email of 05/10/2016.

I am pleased to inform you that the visa application referred to has been
approved. Please contact the Irish Embassy/Honorary Consulate in Karachi
to arrange issuance.

Contacts for the Irish Embassy/Honorary Consulate referred to can be found
on the website of the Department of Foreign Affairs."

I received this email on Monday evening, before the list was updated, after that I rang Consulate of Ireland ǀ Karachi, They told me my passport will get stamped as they get any further instructions from Dublin Visa office, & it'll be ready to collect in 3 to 4 working days.

What I understood is that originally our passports are kept here in Karachi, & are not sent to Dublin visa office, I might be getting wrong with it, but this is how I felt from the emails I got.

anumbilal
Newly Registered

Post by anumbilal » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:24 am

Ariz22 wrote:
anumbilal wrote:Assalam u alaikum everyone , I am new to this forum . I have submitted my application as spouse of non -Eu national working as doctor in Ireland under CPSP -HSE scholarship from Karachi on april 25th 2016. The application was received on june 1st 2016 which I have heard is a receipt date for many Pakistani. Can someone with long stay visa (D) please post about their visa accepted as I have seen there are very few to post anything pleasant.
Hey Anum,
I was about to post on it in detail, Don't worry It won't take long once your date is in queue.
Website was about to reach the date of my submission (8th March 2016) when I got the email on Sunday evening, 09-10-2016. It took my husband around 3 days to collect the required documents & post it, & one week later on monday we got the much awaited good news Alhamdulilah after waiting for 11 months & 18 days.
I got this email which was a reply to my own email that I sent to visa mail on Monday evening 17-10-2016.

"Thank you for your email of 05/10/2016.

I am pleased to inform you that the visa application referred to has been
approved. Please contact the Irish Embassy/Honorary Consulate in Karachi
to arrange issuance.

Contacts for the Irish Embassy/Honorary Consulate referred to can be found
on the website of the Department of Foreign Affairs."

I received this email on Monday evening, before the list was updated, after that I rang Consulate of Ireland ǀ Karachi, They told me my passport will get stamped as they get any further instructions from Dublin Visa office, & it'll be ready to collect in 3 to 4 working days.

What I understood is that originally our passports are kept here in Karachi, & are not sent to Dublin visa office, I might be getting wrong with it, but this is how I felt from the emails I got.
Thank you so much for your timely and pleasant reply, feeling finally positive after so much despair

pak_
Newly Registered

Post by pak_ » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:31 am

Hi,

Congratulations Ariz22. some good news mashAllah

Does anyone has information how long it will take to process Join Spouse visa cat (D) for Critical SKill Work Permit Holder. My wife applied in Aug and application was received in Dublin in first week of Sept.