ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by Yaser999 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:59 am

You can apply for UK visa, you need to get your documents back from Irish embassey and then you can apply, but your husband must be earning £18600 in the UK.
I would advice you like Saghir said you been waiting for so long, might as well wait a little bit more. Might hear a good new soon... Inshallah

HSheikh
Newly Registered

Post by HSheikh » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:32 am

i have requested to recall my documents from the Irish embassy. Would that have a detrimental effect on my application or would it not make a difference?

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:01 am

No, it won't effect on immigration history as long as you declare when you apply to a different country, you did not do anything wrong nor your visa has been refused or anything. My advice you would wait till 11 November, you never know might get a good news.

HSheikh
Newly Registered

Post by HSheikh » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Yaser999 wrote:No, it won't effect on immigration history as long as you declare when you apply to a different country, you did not do anything wrong nor your visa has been refused or anything. My advice you would wait till 11 November, you never know might get a good news.
Thanks but my question wasnt about immigration but on my application. Assuming I dont return the documents, my visa application won't be refused just because I have my passport etc?

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:53 pm

Sorry misunderstood your question, I have no clue about this!!!

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:17 pm

Yaser999 wrote:You can apply for UK visa, you need to get your documents back from Irish embassey and then you can apply, but your husband must be earning £18600 in the UK.
I would advice you like Saghir said you been waiting for so long, might as well wait a little bit more. Might hear a good new soon... Inshallah
You are right. I'm gonna wait till December. But I'm really disappointed now. I know nothing gonna happen till December :(

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:28 am

People,

Why are You hopeless about all this. Think positive. Sidra you know my wife has been waiting for our reunite for over 2 years now. This messed up Country we call United Kingdom is already breaking up. We have to stay together on this. Just be strong everyone and i know what everyone is going through don't forget i am going through it aswell i am positive and so should you all be.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:13 am

fahadmalikz wrote:People,

Why are You hopeless about all this. Think positive. Sidra you know my wife has been waiting for our reunite for over 2 years now. This messed up Country we call United Kingdom is already breaking up. We have to stay together on this. Just be strong everyone and i know what everyone is going through don't forget i am going through it aswell i am positive and so should you all be.
I'm also waiting for almost 2 years. In February 2015 we got marry and applied in December. We can't do anything except pray to Allah.

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Post by ridorinka » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:34 pm

hello guys, i had applied for category D join spouse visa, my husband is non eu national on work permit in ireland and alhamdulillah my visa got approved. I had applied in jan 2016, it reached dublin on 23rd march and got approved as soon as the date on inis page reached 23rd march(i.e 1st november). So just want to tell all those who are spouses of non eea nationals that wait for the processing times on the website and inshaAllah u ll get the answers.
As for the rest, i think ur decisions are probably finalized but due to some reason they are delaying it.I can understand the anguish, but i pray you guys hear the good news soon cz this wait is extremely difficult. hang in there..God bless and help you all.

Neera2016
Newly Registered

Post by Neera2016 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello Everyone,

It's my first time here and I've been following this thread for quite some time. I am British Citizen and applied for my husbands Category C visa since November 2015 - almost a year now. All this wait is stressing everyone and sometimes its even hard to think positive. I just hope and pray to Allah that we get our decisions soon.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:01 pm

ridorinka wrote:hello guys, i had applied for category D join spouse visa, my husband is non eu national on work permit in ireland and alhamdulillah my visa got approved. I had applied in jan 2016, it reached dublin on 23rd march and got approved as soon as the date on inis page reached 23rd march(i.e 1st november). So just want to tell all those who are spouses of non eea nationals that wait for the processing times on the website and inshaAllah u ll get the answers.
As for the rest, i think ur decisions are probably finalized but due to some reason they are delaying it.I can understand the anguish, but i pray you guys hear the good news soon cz this wait is extremely difficult. hang in there..God bless and help you all.
Congrats :)
Have a happy life dear. And pray for all of us.

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Neera2016 wrote:Hello Everyone,

It's my first time here and I've been following this thread for quite some time. I am British Citizen and applied for my husbands Category C visa since November 2015 - almost a year now. All this wait is stressing everyone and sometimes its even hard to think positive. I just hope and pray to Allah that we get our decisions soon.
Ameen. I hope that court decision will work InshaAllah.

ridorinka
Newly Registered

Post by ridorinka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:28 am

Sidrameez991 wrote:
ridorinka wrote:hello guys, i had applied for category D join spouse visa, my husband is non eu national on work permit in ireland and alhamdulillah my visa got approved. I had applied in jan 2016, it reached dublin on 23rd march and got approved as soon as the date on inis page reached 23rd march(i.e 1st november). So just want to tell all those who are spouses of non eea nationals that wait for the processing times on the website and inshaAllah u ll get the answers.
Congrats :)
Have a happy life dear. And pray for all of us.
Thank you so much. i pray every one of you is reunited with their loved ones really soon and until that time may Allah give you all patience cz this wait is the most difficult thing in the world

Neera2016
Newly Registered

Post by Neera2016 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Congratulations Ridorinka.

The wait is the most difficult thing and the sad thing is that there's nothing much we can do about it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Members are reminded to familiarise themselves with the forum T&Cs. The forum cannot and will not be used as a platform or tool to organise or incite protests, of any kind. Any further posting of this nature will result in the relevant members' access being terminated with immediate effect.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:46 pm

CR001 wrote:Members are reminded to familiarise themselves with the forum T&Cs. The forum cannot and will not be used as a platform or tool to organise or incite protests, of any kind. Any further posting of this nature will result in the relevant members' access being terminated with immediate effect.

Well as you can see i started the thread and i am pretty much sure no one is doing nothing to break the T&C of this Forum. We are not making a plan to unite and go against the Government. Obie stated the same thing.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:33 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:
CR001 wrote:Members are reminded to familiarise themselves with the forum T&Cs. The forum cannot and will not be used as a platform or tool to organise or incite protests, of any kind. Any further posting of this nature will result in the relevant members' access being terminated with immediate effect.

Well as you can see i started the thread and i am pretty much sure no one is doing nothing to break the T&C of this Forum. We are not making a plan to unite and go against the Government. Obie stated the same thing.
Two members posted about mounting a protest. I have removed their posts from this thread and they have been issued with a warning. My comment above was not directed to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

asiyazubair
Newly Registered

Post by asiyazubair » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:20 am

Can I talk to you personally on Facebook? I am married since 2013. My husband is too on work permit in Ireland. I am still in Pakistan. I want to ask some questions.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:00 am

asiyazubair wrote:Can I talk to you personally on Facebook? I am married since 2013. My husband is too on work permit in Ireland. I am still in Pakistan. I want to ask some questions.
Any personal contact details or social media personal IDs posted will be deleted. Suggest continue and wait for responses in the topic you have already started instead of soliciting members to contact you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

asiyazubair
Newly Registered

Post by asiyazubair » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:42 pm

I got married in 2013. My husband is from Pakistan. He is on Stamp 4. He is a manager in a restaurant. His Stamp 4 gets renewed every year so it is considered to be temporary. He applied in 2014 but he did not have Stamp 4 in 2014. He was encouraged wrongly by a lawyer and hence he applied for spouse visa in 2014. After 1.5 year, my spouse visa was rejected.
Now my husband has contacted another lawyer. He told him that he can't apply on this stamp 4. His pay was raised last year so he will get a certificate in December 2016 that will show his pay as 30,000 Euros. His second certificate will apply in 2017 Dec. So he has been advised to apply after the second certificate. And then I will have a 100% chance of getting a spouse visa.
Can anyone tell me if it is true? Can he apply now or in 2017 on temporary stamp 4? I am very depressed. We have been apart for so long. I met some consultants in Pakistan and they told me that I can't even apply for a visit visa or study visa as I have previously been rejected.
What is the best course of action for me now?

asimraza1
Newly Registered

Post by asimraza1 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Hi,
In my understanding your husband has stamp4 after 5 years of work permit visa. However there is requirement for work permit holders to provide 30,000 salary proof. But in case of Irish national or stamp 4(I BELIEVE)you do not need to provide 30k P60.
You mentioned your husband has stamp4, so he also can apply for Irish Passport.i hope it won't take longer now a days as i got mine in 6 months. It will benifit your case. As being irish sponsor you do not need 30,00 salary and there is strong chances of visa approval.Only required earning is 40,000 in last 3 years.
You may also read the following policy document issued by irish immigration which explains everything.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Family%2 ... cument.pdf
Please read from page number 41. God bless both of you.
See an example paragraph below if someone is on work permit only.this is not the case with your husband.

17.6 The FIS does not apply in cases of couples where there are no children.
Therefore, a minimum level of gross income in such cases would be -
€30,000. This is the minimum salary for which an employment permit
would issue. Families with children would require the following net
incomes per week (based on FIS):-
1 child - €506
2 children - €602
3 children - €703
4 children - €824
5 Children - €95

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:54 am

Girls and Guys,

Listen people 11th Nov is just around the corner so wait and be patient, i am sure it will turn out good for everyone. I know waiting is a pain but what can we say or do. Wait for the 11th and pray everything goes well.

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:06 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:Girls and Guys,

Listen people 11th Nov is just around the corner so wait and be patient, i am sure it will turn out good for everyone. I know waiting is a pain but what can we say or do. Wait for the 11th and pray everything goes well.

Only GOD can help us
And am strogly believe in it
GOD will help us this friday

asiyazubair
Newly Registered

Post by asiyazubair » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:29 pm

asimraza1 wrote:Hi,
In my understanding your husband has stamp4 after 5 years of work permit visa. However there is requirement for work permit holders to provide 30,000 salary proof. But in case of Irish national or stamp 4(I BELIEVE)you do not need to provide 30k P60.
You mentioned your husband has stamp4, so he also can apply for Irish Passport.i hope it won't take longer now a days as i got mine in 6 months. It will benefit your case. As being irish sponsor you do not need 30,00 salary and there is strong chances of visa approval.Only required earning is 40,000 in last 3 years.
You may also read the following policy document issued by irish immigration which explains everything.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Family%2 ... cument.pdf
Please read from page number 41. God bless both of you.
See an example paragraph below if someone is on work permit only.this is not the case with your husband.

17.6 The FIS does not apply in cases of couples where there are no children.
Therefore, a minimum level of gross income in such cases would be -
€30,000. This is the minimum salary for which an employment permit
would issue. Families with children would require the following net
incomes per week (based on FIS):-
1 child - €506
2 children - €602
3 children - €703
4 children - €824
5 Children - €95
Sir THANKS ALOT for your reply. I am very grateful. It means a lot. The problem is that my husband's stamp 4 gets renewed every year while normal stamp 4 gets renewed every 5 year. He says that his stamp 4 is temporary due to this. I personally saw his card and it was written Stamp 4 on it. My husband thinks that he can't apply on this stamp 4. What do you think on this?
2- Also what do you mean by 40,000 over the last 3 years? Do you mean 40,000 per year or 40,000 combined of 3 years?
3- My husband will get his 1st p60 in December showing 30K per year. And his next P60 in next Dec so he can't apply now based over the p60. Do you think we will have a good chance based on these P60s?
4- My spouse visa was refused once because we filed without proper documentation. What are my chances of a visit or study visa? Many people are saying that it is impossible to get either of those after my refusal.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:41 pm

What are Joke this Irish Embassy is....

Moderators are saying we are making a plan to protest against the embassy for the government. Everyone tell them we don't care about the irish government especially i don't. All we want is to reunite with our loved ones get this EU Treaty Right done and live a peaceful life. I am 100% sure that when i am done with my EU Treaty Rights thing i am not going to stay a nano-second in ireland. Who agree with me?