ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ayub 87

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Post by Ayub 87 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Hi guys don't mean to put you down but i prefer to be realistic, according to your dates you are a long way away from being seen to if they process in the ordwr they say they do....in order the received them. But never the less i wish you all the best of luck and hoping for the process to speed up as now many people are having second thoughts about Ireland due to stringent and lenghty checks.

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:10 pm

asaleem1 wrote:Alhamulliah. :) My wife visa got approved just few mins ago..

Applied on: 23rd may 2016/ dublin 8 june 2016
and they rang me before sending me email..

please ask anyquestions I will happily reply them. Thanks
And best of luck to everyone :)
Mashallah thats great news saleem wish you all the best in near future, congrats alhamdulilah some good news for a change, also according to your dates as we applied in July we are not far in que maybe a month or so, as i said here before 8 months is the expected waiting time at the moment.
Quick question did they ask for any recent docs lease etc, cause after 7 months most given at time of application are out of date...?
I checked list today and because my number starts with 264..... I always get a heart attack when i see numbers ending similarly but been refused, but after checking the refusals are not relevant to my application. :roll:

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:12 am

Ayub 87 wrote:
asaleem1 wrote:Alhamulliah. :) My wife visa got approved just few mins ago..

Applied on: 23rd may 2016/ dublin 8 june 2016
and they rang me before sending me email..

please ask anyquestions I will happily reply them. Thanks
And best of luck to everyone
Mashallah thats great news saleem wish you all the best in near future, congrats alhamdulilah some good news for a change, also according to your dates as we applied in July we are not far in que maybe a month or so, as i said here before 8 months is the expected waiting time at the moment.
Quick question did they ask for any recent docs lease etc, cause after 7 months most given at time of application are out of date...?
I checked list today and because my number starts with 264..... I always get a heart attack when i see numbers ending similarly but been refused, but after checking the refusals are not relevant to my application. :roll:
Hi Ayub,

Thanks alot for such nice wishes :)
yes, actually I was on critical skills work permit (Not UK route). so for those application processing time is between 7-8months.. and my application arrived in Dublin on 8th june 2016.
They called my office yesterday to confirm my employment and my manager call them back to confirm my employment so after her confirmation I got email within 40mins. :)

So, actually processing is of just 1hr max.. rest is waiting time..

Best of luck everyone. :)

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Thanks for the info brother, which city are you based in, your welcome to visit us in Limerick when my wife gets her visa :)

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:34 pm

Ayub 87 wrote:Thanks for the info brother, which city are you based in, your welcome to visit us in Limerick when my wife gets her visa :)
Sure no problem atall :)
I am based in cork. xxxxxx
Google
Last edited by CR001 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal contact and full name and company employer name removed by moderator

pak_
Newly Registered

Post by pak_ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:51 am

congratulation asaleem1. Alhamdulillah
Hopefully we will also get good news soon.

Thanks for keeping us updated

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:28 pm

pak_ wrote:congratulation asaleem1. Alhamdulillah
Hopefully we will also get good news soon.

Thanks for keeping us updated
Hi,is there anyone here who also applied @ irish embassy, new delhi india? its spouse of Irish Citizen(long stay) my serial is 27xxxxxx. On website they saying that they handle applications in the same order they receive them like 1st come 1st served manner but in weekly decision report shows a very different picture. In 28xxxxxxx serials almost all of them got result already! Anyone with any idea plz. Thanks.
India

Kashmirbb
Newly Registered

Post by Kashmirbb » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi I'm actually on this site for my son in law. He applied in Oct 2015 and is still waiting. It's ludicrous the length of time that has elapsed and no nearer finding out how much more time they will take to issue visa. His application starts 227... yet applications far past this have been approved. In Sept via an Mp they told my daughter his application had been seen initially and was waiting further verification. It's now Feb 2017 and still waiting. How long have you guys been waiting? I wish they would employ more staff to get through the backlog. It's not nice ..This waiting game.

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Kashmirbb wrote:Hi I'm actually on this site for my son in law. He applied in Oct 2015 and is still waiting. It's ludicrous the length of time that has elapsed and no nearer finding out how much more time they will take to issue visa. His application starts 227... yet applications far past this have been approved. In Sept via an Mp they told my daughter his application had been seen initially and was waiting further verification. It's now Feb 2017 and still waiting. How long have you guys been waiting? I wish they would employ more staff to get through the backlog. It's not nice ..This waiting game.
Hi, which embassy did you apply and what visa category was it? thanks
India

Kashmirbb
Newly Registered

Post by Kashmirbb » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:04 pm

He applied at Mirpur and his application was received in Dublin on 23/12/2015. Cat c visit accompany spouse.

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Congrats to anyone on all other visa categories which are all dated and reached 2017!!! While join family is barely through half way of last year, a small hooray for us too its moved on to 9th, i know this date is irrelevant and inaccurate but it still cheers one up a tiny bit, thats 9 days progress in 3 months rhey deserve a clap.
Also that doesn't seem right at all as stated by inis applications are seen in order the are received and thats nearly 1 and half years gone, what I don't understand is if it has been seen as you say but not finalised then did they contact your son in law or daughter for further evidence etc?

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:42 am

ASalaam OA and jumma Mubarak to all, here is the reply i got within 2 weeks so not bad, although its not much help at all no Dublin date either quite generic apart from last bit, either way thought id share the info so you don't get hopes up if you email them.
Thank you for your email of 30/01/2017.

The application referred to is currently awaiting examination.

Due to the large volume of applications of this type, the visa office is
currently experiencing some delays in the processing of applications.
While every effort is made to process these applications as soon as
possible, processing times will vary, having regard to the volume of
applications, their complexity, the possible need for the visa office to
seek further information in relation to certain applications, and the
resources available.

If your wife wishes to have her passport returned we will require her to
submit a signed request which can be scanned into visamail @justice.ie.

Please quote application number on all correspondence.

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:47 pm

What happened has everyone given up here or just busy?

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:26 am

Ayub 87 wrote:What happened has everyone given up here or just busy?
Great, so that would be the generic reply for any of us I guess.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Some new applications (join spouse) are being examined extremely quicker, I see on Delhi report, I wonder all those sponsors are Doctors, thats why may be! :roll:
God bless us all.
India

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:33 pm

adublin wrote:
Ayub 87 wrote:What happened has everyone given up here or just busy?
Great, so that would be the generic reply for any of us I guess.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Some new applications (join spouse) are being examined extremely quicker, I see on Delhi report, I wonder all those sponsors are Doctors, thats why may be! :roll:
God bless us all.
Hi adublin, glad to hear from someone, and you are right it's quite obvious now they are unfairly picking and choosing which applications/status to approve as you mentioned skilled etc. Did I mention I asked them in my email for a rough idea how much longer and what order applications are being processed 28.... Are being seen to already. But they ignored those questions.

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:38 pm

After discussing with family I have Decided to give it another month after which we will ask for passport back and apply for visit instead, at least the answer will be in one month. Lots of people i know are giving up with Ireland situation is very tense at the moment.

pak_
Newly Registered

Post by pak_ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Hi Guys,

My wife applied for Join spouse visa, I am critical skill work permit holder and I have Pakistani passport.

When she applied for visa we didn't submit copy of all pages of my passport, can anyone confirm if this is must and if I should submit copies of all pages now and how should i submit them i.e. via email or by post. will it impact the processing time of our application?

Thanks in advance for your support

dilawarkhan
Newly Registered

Post by dilawarkhan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Hello Everyone.
I applied on the 2nd July 2015.
Reached Dublin Office : 27th July 2015

Couple of days ago i received a letter from Visamail that INIS needs my sponsor's address...

I gave my sponsor's ireland address... Was that the right move to do???

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:21 am

dilawarkhan wrote:Hello Everyone.
I applied on the 2nd July 2015.
Reached Dublin Office : 27th July 2015

Couple of days ago i received a letter from Visamail that INIS needs my sponsor's address...

I gave my sponsor's ireland address... Was that the right move to do???

hi, what category visa you applied for? how come they reply in about 2 years? july 2015! wow.. tell us where did you applied and what your sponsors status then we may get you an idea or reply. Thanks. God bless.
India

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi guys, great to finally see someone comment on this post its like inis processing time page and this is all i am left to check nowadays, also really feel sorry for you if you applied in July 2015 and still waiting, we did in July 16 and are already fed up in 7 months but will give it another month and see

Kashmirbb
Newly Registered

Post by Kashmirbb » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Ayub 87: I don't want to dash your hopes but even if you wait another month I can't see them putting your application before the thousands waiting for a decision. My daughter has been waiting since Oct 2015. She left UK and went to work in Dublin, assuming her husband would get his has visa. Eight months later she got sick of the waiting game and came back to the UK? It's so unfair. Nothing we can do but wait.

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:49 am

Kashmirbb wrote:Ayub 87: I don't want to dash your hopes but even if you wait another month I can't see them putting your application before the thousands waiting for a decision. My daughter has been waiting since Oct 2015. She left UK and went to work in Dublin, assuming her husband would get his has visa. Eight months later she got sick of the waiting game and came back to the UK? It's so unfair. Nothing we can do but wait.
Thats ok kashmirbb you cant do any more to already dashed hopes it's been nearly 2 years i haven't seen my wife and a year since Ireland process started but no sign yet of things improving, the government blames it on the many applications but won't admit brexit and fraudulent cases are the reason they have slowed right down with any application from UK because many people are showing but not actually living in Ireland. But now for me to start from uk again would cost thousands plus all done in Ireland would be wasted money time etc, its really annoying situation may Allah help all those who are genuinely trying to call and live with their family members.

Kashmirbb
Newly Registered

Post by Kashmirbb » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi all..did anyone have any good news today..As they processed so many applications in this week's listing. Finally there clearing through them.

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:32 pm

Kashmirbb wrote:Hi all..did anyone have any good news today..As they processed so many applications in this week's listing. Finally there clearing through them.
Not sure why you think that, they didn't bother changing join family date today even, although they are now updating the page daily hmmm.

fn81
Newly Registered

Post by fn81 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:09 am

My spouse applied for the Join Family visa around mid October 2016. Her visa application was received in the Visa Office, Dublin on 08/11/2016. She was granted visa yesterday on 28/02/2017. I am on critical skills permit and a non eu national from Pakistan. I am still surprised at how quickly the visa was issued to her.