Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator, sbrennan

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asaleem1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi @asimRaza1,

Congratulations on getting visa approved. can you please share more details of visa application, when you applied for visa, and when you get visa? it will help us alot to estimate what dates they are processing right now.. Thanks alot, and enjoy :)
asaleem1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asaleem1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am on critical skills work permit (stamp1) - green card, working in IT company.
I have applied for my wife visa which arrived on 8th june 2016.

any one has any idea will it take the longer time considering this thing in mind that I am on stamp1 - NON-EEA.

As I have seen post of @asimRaza1 he got visa in last update but he is irish citizen..

just confsued

P.S: I am entitled to get processed my application with Irish citizen under their policy document section 16 and 21.

I will really appreciate any help/reply on my post. thanks everyone
asaleem1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asimraza1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:22 pm

Thanks very much. Application was Join family long stay(Single Journey) for spouse of an Irish National. Application was submitted on 9th May 2016 in Gerry's Lahore and reached Dublin Office on 2nd June 2016.
Last week i got an email and they required my recent bank statement and 3 payslips again. I sent them immediately and there was a good news on this Tuesday list.
asimraza1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asaleem1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:25 pm

asimraza1 wrote:Thanks very much. Application was Join family long stay(Single Journey) for spouse of an Irish National. Application was submitted on 9th May 2016 in Gerry's Lahore and reached Dublin Office on 2nd June 2016.
Last week i got an email and they required my recent bank statement and 3 payslips again. I sent them immediately and there was a good news on this Tuesday list.



mashaAllah you are lucky Asim, so, I am not sure about will they treat critical skills work permit as in same manner. not sure.

And have you contacted them before??

My spouse application was received on 8th june 2016 in dublin. but I got email last week (generic reply) in that they said it is still waiting for examination. :(
asaleem1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asaleem1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:23 am

hello everyone,

Anyone got visa?

It is very strange that they are not moving from 1st june for last 7 weeks almost now.

Please reply if you have any updates on this.. Thanks,
asaleem1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby Ayub 87 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Salaam all thanks for the update glad to hear some good news for a change, but you were Irish national so there's definitely some difference in eu spouse processing, with regards to date stuck on June 1st this has been mentioned before on this thread that they will no longer be changing date from Dec.
Ayub 87
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asaleem1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Hi Ayub,
Thank you for replying..

Anyone has any information why they are treating Family visa in this manner..
My wife application reached on 8th june in Dublin, so we are just 7days away and still not sure when we are getting the decision.

Please help if someone has information on this..
asaleem1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby Sidrameez991 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:26 pm

Sidrameez991
Newbie
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:00 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asaleem1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Sidrameez991 wrote:See this news..

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38597384


Thanks Sidrameez, that's the already known thing :(

Still question is same, they should atleast let us know about their target for processing applications. so that we can manage things accordingly.

I am waiting for last 4-5 months every Tuesday in a hope that my wife application will get process. but still I have no clue how much more time it will take to process the application..

I am on critical skills work permit which is of no use atm..
asaleem1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby Ayub 87 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Your welcome asaleem and I know exactly how you feel, last night on this forum I found New guidance for home office staff to crack down on surinder Singh route and after reading it I couldn't sleep much all night :( this really is stressful and one can't even begin his life lying in wait of visa applications for best part of a year, regarding this BBC report a relative also sent to me today but I didn't want to read it as I'm upset as it is, lastly not to put you down but I have been told by friends in Ireland when how long to expect or how long the back log/delay was and they said 8 months! So good luck if it gets done sooner but stated time of within 6 months is false at the moment due to level of applications(apparently) I just got my reminder which I set 6 months from date of application for tomorrow(18 July) I'm glad I stopped checking every Tuesday it was driving me crazy :roll: we should all pray for each other that Allah makes it easy for us and gives us success in our applications and makes it easy for us during this difficult time.
Ayub 87
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asaleem1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Ayub 87 wrote:Your welcome asaleem and I know exactly how you feel, last night on this forum I found New guidance for home office staff to crack down on surinder Singh route and after reading it I couldn't sleep much all night :( this really is stressful and one can't even begin his life lying in wait of visa applications for best part of a year, regarding this BBC report a relative also sent to me today but I didn't want to read it as I'm upset as it is, lastly not to put you down but I have been told by friends in Ireland when how long to expect or how long the back log/delay was and they said 8 months! So good luck if it gets done sooner but stated time of within 6 months is false at the moment due to level of applications(apparently) I just got my reminder which I set 6 months from date of application for tomorrow(18 July) I'm glad I stopped checking every Tuesday it was driving me crazy :roll: we should all pray for each other that Allah makes it easy for us and gives us success in our applications and makes it easy for us during this difficult time.


Hi ayub, please contact me on xxxxxx
before my message get blocked or removed.. Thanks,
or search xxxxx on google. thanks
asaleem1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby Yaser999 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 am

Salam, Everyody stuck here because of so called "F*** life Scam", You can't blame department for this, I personally know About 20 peoples in which 17 are showing only in papers they are exercising their treaty rights but in reality they ain't, this is the problem department is facing, they have to investigate which one is legit case and obviously it would take time. UK gov is also making it so hard for such people to get back in the UK. I have seen people who showes in Ireland they are exercising their treaty rights and working here but intact they are still in UK working there and some of them still claiming benefits, how they going to prove they were exercising their treaty rights.

Am stuck like everybody, applied for my wife visa on 5th June, 2016, application reached in Dublin on 02 June, 2016, still no answer, contacted Solvit, they said we know Irish authorities breach the law but we cannot force them to process the application within reasonable time, got involved local MP but he got same generic reply, no help, at the end I had to dragged them to court, don't know how long would court take, on the side am I contacted with opposition leader, got a reply saying "Deputy Martin has submitted a Parliamentary Question to the Minister for Justice and Equality, Frances Fitzgerald TD requesting when a decision will be taken on your wife's visa application" waiting for answer from the minister now.
I am also in touch with a journalist who writes article for Irish time, she is trying to find out about this delays for me, if I hear anything I will update you guys.
Yaser999
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asaleem1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:53 am

Yaser999 wrote:Salam, Everyody stuck here because of so called "F*** life Scam", You can't blame department for this, I personally know About 20 peoples in which 17 are showing only in papers they are exercising their treaty rights but in reality they ain't, this is the problem department is facing, they have to investigate which one is legit case and obviously it would take time. UK gov is also making it so hard for such people to get back in the UK. I have seen people who showes in Ireland they are exercising their treaty rights and working here but intact they are still in UK working there and some of them still claiming benefits, how they going to prove they were exercising their treaty rights.

Am stuck like everybody, applied for my wife visa on 5th June, 2016, application reached in Dublin on 02 June, 2016, still no answer, contacted Solvit, they said we know Irish authorities breach the law but we cannot force them to process the application within reasonable time, got involved local MP but he got same generic reply, no help, at the end I had to dragged them to court, don't know how long would court take, on the side am I contacted with opposition leader, got a reply saying "Deputy Martin has submitted a Parliamentary Question to the Minister for Justice and Equality, Frances Fitzgerald TD requesting when a decision will be taken on your wife's visa application" waiting for answer from the minister now.
I am also in touch with a journalist who writes article for Irish time, she is trying to find out about this delays for me, if I hear anything I will update you guys.



Hi yassir,

I have exactly same situation, are you based in dublin or cork?
and how long court will take? and my name is xxxxxx and I have contacted TDs but everyone is getting same generic reply nothing else...

even on their email they mentioned that "if waiting time is passed you can contact us etc etc" but no use.. :(
asaleem1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby Yaser999 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:07 am

Am from Dublin, I have no idea how long court would take, I got hearing on 25 January, see how it goes.

I have ur phone number, I'll text you.
Yaser999
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asaleem1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:10 am

Yaser999 wrote:Am from Dublin, I have no idea how long court would take, I got hearing on 25 January, see how it goes.

I have ur phone number, I'll text you.


yes please, you can add on fb, my name is my ID.. Thanks yassir, it will b helpful if you can contact me now. Thanks alot.
asaleem1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby CR001 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:27 am

This is a final warning, if ANY member posting in this topic posts personal contact details and their full names (for a 'google search'), all members participating in such posts will be banned and this topic WILL be locked AGAIN.

I would suggest that user 'asaleem1' read the forum T&Cs carefully (as you evidently are aware about posting personal info) as you were required to do when you joined the forum.

Members are reminded that anyone posting here is a stranger and that the forum is frequently visited by scammers and spammers attempting to obtain personal information.
Char
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.
CR001
Moderator
 
Posts: 21221
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asaleem1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:31 am

CR001 wrote:This is a final warning, if ANY member posting in this topic posts personal contact details and their full names (for a 'google search'), all members participating in such posts will be banned and this topic WILL be locked AGAIN.

I would suggest that user 'asaleem1' read the forum T&Cs carefully (as you evidently are aware about posting personal info) as you were required to do when you joined the forum.

Members are reminded that anyone posting here is a stranger and that the forum is frequently visited by scammers and spammers attempting to obtain personal information.


OK - I will be careful next time, Thanks,
asaleem1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby Ayub 87 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Sorry asaleem I checked late and all I see is xxxxx I don't mind you contacting me off the forum but I don't think you can private message anyone here as in not on public forum.
Ayub 87
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby asaleem1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Ayub 87 wrote:Sorry asaleem I checked late and all I see is xxxxx I don't mind you contacting me off the forum but I don't think you can private message anyone here as in not on public forum.


AYub, it is ok - are you british citizen or NON-EEA citizen.. my case is I am non-eea citizen, and this thread is mainly about british citizen cases..
asaleem1
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Postby Ayub 87 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Walaikum salam yaser yes many many people are abusing free movement laws which UK has made clear that they won't be given an easy ride, and that I do feel it is wrong why stay working in UK and why not actually live and work in Ireland for a year or so, it's a nice country with very polite people as far as I have seen living in limerick, but claiming benefits while showing work there is not the halal thing to do! On the other side of the argument as I am on same boat I feel it's entirely unfair an Eu citizen can bring his partner over In a day and British citizen has to pay thousands and wait months even a year if you add financial requirements and ridiculous application fees :evil:
Ayub 87
Newly Registered
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Ireland

 


  • Related topics
    Views
    Replies
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests