ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

asaleem1
BANNED

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Post by asaleem1 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:09 pm

Ayub 87 wrote:Brother asaleem I got that news today from my wife too, but as I said to her and on here before too please ignore the date they show as its highly inaccurate according to a solicitor it's for ¥guidance only¥ but we all know it's bad quality, as just few days ago someone said they applied in July and have their decision, also this points towards the favour that they are choosing which applications to go through with and which to delay for as long as possible! I messaged you on fbk but got no reply maybe it's not even you.
Hi, Ayub, Thanks for update, but what news your wife got?
and yes u messaged some wrong person.. xxxxxxx. please hope for the best :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:29 am

asaleem1 wrote:
Ayub 87 wrote:Brother asaleem I got that news today from my wife too, but as I said to her and on here before too please ignore the date they show as its highly inaccurate according to a solicitor it's for ¥guidance only¥ but we all know it's bad quality, as just few days ago someone said they applied in July and have their decision, also this points towards the favour that they are choosing which applications to go through with and which to delay for as long as possible! I messaged you on fbk but got no reply maybe it's not even you.
Hi, Ayub, Thanks for update, but what news your wife got?
and yes u messaged some wrong person.. xxxxxxx. please hope for the best :)
This is your final warning on posting contact/social media username information. If it happens again, you membership to the forum will be terminated immediately.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:18 pm

Wow this site seems more strict then immigration control, :lol: and I meant the 2 June thing is what she said, also this week they didn't even update the processing times anyway, although dates are fake anyway. :twisted:

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:00 pm

Ayub 87 wrote:Wow this site seems more strict then immigration control, :lol: and I meant the 2 June thing is what she said, also this week they didn't even update the processing times anyway, although dates are bad quality anyway. :twisted:

hahah yeah true, I don't know what will happen if we share our name, anyways I hope this waiting will end soon.. and good luck.. :)

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:11 pm

Hello forum,
my Status:NON-EEA natura1ised Irish
visa app1ied f0r: j0in sp0use-long stay/irish sp0use\
Applied 0n: 17 n0vember 2016
Applied from: new de1hi india
no decisi0n yet, any0ne kn0w any 0ffice/p1ace/s01icit0r in dub1in wh0 can get the visa status f0r me p1ease, a1s0 as i didn't use any s01icit0r ,is there any de1ay /disadvantage f0r that?

G0d b1ess us a11, thanks
India

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:27 am

asaleem1 wrote:
Ayub 87 wrote:Wow this site seems more strict then immigration control, :lol: and I meant the 2 June thing is what she said, also this week they didn't even update the processing times anyway, although dates are bad quality anyway. :twisted:
hahah yeah true, I don't know what will happen if we share our name, anyways I hope this waiting will end soon.. and good luck.. :)
You don't really want to find out.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:42 am

adublin wrote:Hello forum,
my Status:NON-EEA natura1ised Irish
visa app1ied f0r: j0in sp0use-long stay/irish sp0use\
Applied 0n: 17 n0vember 2016
Applied from: new de1hi india
no decisi0n yet, any0ne kn0w any 0ffice/p1ace/s01icit0r in dub1in wh0 can get the visa status f0r me p1ease, a1s0 as i didn't use any s01icit0r ,is there any de1ay /disadvantage f0r that?

G0d b1ess us a11, thanks
Hi adublin, don't go for any solicitor or anyone, just wait, because one of guy here went to court and solicitor they gave him the same reply.. so it's better to wait thn spending money which will give u no outcome..
best of luck

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:56 am

I can give you visa status for free and no 8 months wait! Dear sir your application has been received in Dublin by the relevant department and will be seen in due course, due to high volume of applications a time frame is not possible at this time.
In other words it hasn't even been touched yet. :P

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:00 am

Ayub 87 wrote:I can give you visa status for free and no 8 months wait! Dear sir your application has been received in Dublin by the relevant department and will be seen in due course, due to high volume of applications a time frame is not possible at this time.
In other words it hasn't even been touched yet. :P
in addition to Ayub87 reply please add this:

Thank you for your correspondence and email of XX/XX/XXXX to the Visa Office, Dublin.

The visa application referred to was received in the Visa Office, Dublin on
XX/XX/XX . The application is currently awaiting examination.

Visa Officers are currently considering ‘join family’ applications received in this Office on XX/XX/XX.

The business target of 6/12 months for long term 'join family' applications was established following the publication of the ‘Policy Document on Non-EEA Family Reunification’ of December 2013.
The Visa Office endeavours to have applications of this nature processed earlier than this. However, this is not always possible, due to the large volume of applications of this type received at the time. As you will appreciate in order to be fair to all applicants, applications are processed in order by date received in this Office.

You can keep up-to-date with the dates we are currently processing by checking this page, which is updated weekly.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Cu ... sing_Times

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service

TINGTONG. :D

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:13 am

You can't delete or modify your post;

our kind moderators will do their job. :D @ayub87

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:33 pm

Oh is it, just checked latest list they are on 28##### one would think I missed my result, as my application ref is 264#### I got a bit of shock when I searched my number and something very similar came up with refused, it was actually just 2 digits away from being mine!
How unsatisfactory this system is one would think they would be applied in order and subsequently processed and shown in order too,this would give everyone a much better idea on their application status.

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Ayub 87 wrote:Oh is it, just checked latest list they are on 28##### one would think I missed my result, as my application ref is 264#### I got a bit of shock when I searched my number and something very similar came up with refused, it was actually just 2 digits away from being mine!
How unsatisfactory this system is one would think they would be applied in order and subsequently processed and shown in order too,this would give everyone a much better idea on their application status.
Thanks asaleem1 & Ayub 87.

Actually it is very confusing how they deal with application serials! Mine is 27xxxxxx and right now they are issuing join spouse of 28xxxxx serials already! mine is a lot before that!, one guy said in irish embassy india they give priority to indian nationals only; even there's a discrimination for hindu and muslim too! Thats why even new serials got decision already & others are left over!, i don't know but if it is true then its very shocking and absolutely unacceptable!!

Did you guys hear/know anything like that?

May God Almighty bless us all.
India

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:41 pm

Hi adublin can't say I have heard about that but I highly suspect Eu applications have been pushed back as to delay as much as possible especially ones from UK citizens as the sponsor, also the reason they have reached 28..... is still a mystery but I think as the list is for all types of visas it means they are reaching close to 300,000 Mark because no other category is as slow as join family, so they have kept on moving fwd apart from join family numbers, really think that I should have called my wife over on visit then applied from within the state it's just ridiculous 7 months and counting, I think I will have to E-mail them that life is on hold get on with it or return our docs. :!:

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:30 am

Ayub 87 wrote:Hi adublin can't say I have heard about that but I highly suspect Eu applications have been pushed back as to delay as much as possible especially ones from UK citizens as the sponsor, also the reason they have reached 28..... is still a mystery but I think as the list is for all types of visas it means they are reaching close to 300,000 Mark because no other category is as slow as join family, so they have kept on moving fwd apart from join family numbers, really think that I should have called my wife over on visit then applied from within the state it's just ridiculous 7 months and counting, I think I will have to E-mail them that life is on hold get on with it or return our docs. :!:

@ayub and @adublin; Serial number doesn't matter; as mine one starts with 2552XXXX so just imagine didn't hear anything from them..
we actually don't have any idea of how they do processing internally so we can only keep guessing the way they process applications..

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:09 pm

asaleem1 wrote:
Ayub 87 wrote:Hi adublin can't say I have heard about that but I highly suspect Eu applications have been pushed back as to delay as much as possible especially ones from UK citizens as the sponsor, also the reason they have reached 28..... is still a mystery but I think as the list is for all types of visas it means they are reaching close to 300,000 Mark because no other category is as slow as join family, so they have kept on moving fwd apart from join family numbers, really think that I should have called my wife over on visit then applied from within the state it's just ridiculous 7 months and counting, I think I will have to E-mail them that life is on hold get on with it or return our docs. :!:

@ayub and @adublin; Serial number doesn't matter; as mine one starts with 2552XXXX so just imagine didn't hear anything from them..
we actually don't have any idea of how they do processing internally so we can only keep guessing the way they process applications..
Salaam all just sent an email to Dublin visa office will update as soon as and if i get a reply, there was nothing else I could do and doing nothing makes you feel more helpless so inshallah this result into something positive

pak_
Newly Registered

Post by pak_ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi,

I got a logical explanation from one of my friend (which can be incorrect), these join spouse visas with 28xxx are ones that were submitted together with critical skill or employment visas, because if you see the list for all the newer application number join spouse visas two or three lines up or down there is an employment visa approved....

my Status:Critical skill WP Stamp-1
visa app1ied f0r: Join Spouse (D long stay)
Applied 0n: 26th Aug/Reached dublin 14th Sep
Applied from : VFS Islamabad
Visa application no: 26xxxxxx

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:14 pm

pak_ wrote:Hi,

I got a logical explanation from one of my friend (which can be incorrect), these join spouse visas with 28xxx are ones that were submitted together with critical skill or employment visas, because if you see the list for all the newer application number join spouse visas two or three lines up or down there is an employment visa approved....

Hi Pak_,

no it is not correct; as I share the same profile as you have. and my wife application number starts with 2552XXXX, also, they have no pattern in processing application so best of luck. :) and do let us know if you get any update from anywhere.. Thanks alot, and best of luck,

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:11 pm

Salaam all just sent an email to Dublin visa office will update as soon as and if i get a reply, there was nothing else I could do and doing nothing makes you feel more helpless so inshallah this result into something positive
Great! We all wait for your update email and we all pray to God that it will be a good news.

Thanks and very good luck.
India

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:24 am

AnyGood news in today's update??

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi pak_,
Thanks f0r inf0...actually it makes some sense to me as I applied at New delhi in november 2016 & my no is 27xxxxxx serial and i saw decisions done with 28xxxxxx already in december and january with so many business / employment visa and so many join spouse visas. I'm talking about delhi report here:
https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/india/ ... s-appeals/

Although i don't know exactly what critical visa category is & how they get so quick decisions! Could you tell a bit more about critical skills plz so we can try to figure out how embassy processes the serials !

Thanks and GOD bless.
India

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:27 pm

adublin wrote:

Hi pak_,
Thanks f0r inf0...actually it makes some sense to me as I applied at New delhi in november 2016 & my no is 27xxxxxx serial and i saw decisions done with 28xxxxxx already in december and january with so many business / employment visa and so many join spouse visas. I'm talking about delhi report here:
https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/india/ ... s-appeals/

Although i don't know exactly what critical visa category is & how they get so quick decisions! Could you tell a bit more about critical skills plz so we can try to figure out how embassy processes the serials !

Thanks and GOD bless.
Hi, There is a way if you (critical skills work permit holder) and your wife applied together then your spouse will get visa along with you. other wise spouse visa will be processed under "FAMILY VISA" category.

alisherazi1
Newly Registered

Post by alisherazi1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:00 pm

Hello adublin like you i also applied on 14 November 2016 from riyadh ksa visa type D long stay visa category family member of eu eea swiss cit spouse my application reference is 28xxxxxx waiting for Good news and also wish you best of luck too.

asaleem1
BANNED

Post by asaleem1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:03 pm

Alhamulliah. :) My wife visa got approved just few mins ago..

Applied on: 23rd may 2016/ dublin 8 june 2016
and they rang me before sending me email..

please ask anyquestions I will happily reply them. Thanks
And best of luck to everyone :)

alisherazi1
Newly Registered

Post by alisherazi1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:05 pm

asaleem1 congratulations brother God bless you and stay happy

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:11 pm

asaleem1 wrote:Alhamulliah. :) My wife visa got approved just few mins ago..

Applied on: 23rd may 2016/ dublin 8 june 2016
and they rang me before sending me email..

please ask anyquestions I will happily reply them. Thanks
And best of luck to everyone :)
W0W C0NGRATATULATIONS! God bless.
India