ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

irish birth certificate

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

IQU
Diamond Member

irish birth certificate

Post by IQU » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 pm

hey i am non eu .my partner is eu .we have baby together born in dublin.my partner didnot put my name (father name)in birth certificate.i am always afraid if someday she just take baby with her any fly back home.what i can do?is it any chance i can still put my name to baby birth certificate means after dna test ?any advise

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Ideally, you should try and talk things through with the mother and find out why she is doing this. Are you still together? I take it you are not married. what's your status, I have a feeling you might be accussed by the mother for having an alternative motive for this, so tred carefully

Speak to a solicitor. If you are not together, you could always start things by issuing access proceedings etc

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:29 pm

hi we are together from last 3 years.i just wondering is it possible to put my name in birth certifcate ?i have canadian passport.i am in working visa in dublin.because we both are from different part of the world .so i just wondering thanks any way

doesnotcompute

Post by doesnotcompute » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 pm

IQU wrote:hi we are together from last 3 years.i just wondering is it possible to put my name in birth certifcate ?i have canadian passport.i am in working visa in dublin.because we both are from different part of the world .so i just wondering thanks any way
You should speak to the General Registrar's Office of Ireland about this. www.groireland.ie.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 pm

you know what ?you really send me useful link.thanks for every body reply .

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 pm

you know what ?you really send me useful link.thanks for every body reply .