ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish C-Visa Judicial Review decision published

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jawshan

Irish High Court Judicial of EUTR visa delays

Post by Jawshan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Hello all
If anyone have any news or update about Irish high court judicial Review of EUTR Visa please let us inform.
I heard that judge will announce her final decision end of August 2016.

Jawshan

Re: IRISH HIGH COURT JUDICIAL REVIEW OF EUTR VISA DELAYS

Post by Jawshan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Any one please Call This number and ask that, Is it true that judge will announce her decision this Week or it lie.
+ xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have trouble with Language thats why I am requesting you guys and please if you call tell us here.
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed number

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:38 pm

Unknown number removed.

Sit tight for this announcement; if it comes it'll be all over media.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:56 pm

noajthan wrote:Unknown number removed.

Sit tight for this announcement; if it comes it'll be all over media.
That was not unknown I got it from Justice.ie,
And up to when we have to wait (sit tight) huh?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Jawshan wrote:... I heard that judge will announce her final decision end of August 2016.

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:34 pm

But I am not sure if its truth or lie, beacause I did not see it at any official website. Thats why I want to confirm it!

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:35 pm

https://www.kildarestreet.com/wrans/?id=2016-05-17a.396

" I can nevertheless say that these cases have to be assessed very carefully to ensure that any fraudulent applications or potential abuses of the EU Directive are detected and dealt with appropriately. This also impacts on processing times."

Whatever will be the decision it will only effect the ones who actually sued the visa office, though they said it will be a "test case" for the similar applications, but what i expect they will just simply continue to not process the visas.
If anyone thinks that in case of positive outcome for visa applicant they will suddenly start to process the visa for the the rest of them...dont dream...they got away of breaching EU law so far and will get away.

You can wait 1.5 years, then they will decline you, than you appeal, takes another 1.5 years, you will be declined again, then you go to ECJ, takes another 2 years, in a quick 5 years you will have an irish visa.
And when you are here the EU4fam card will take 1-1.5 years to get. Your spouse can start to work in 6.5 years...cool...
Time to get your Schengen visa and look for ways to come here...

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Exactly! That is what I am saying, I am afraid of this. But are you sure about 6.5 years

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:27 pm

- that's just a hypothetical example.

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Yeah you Are Right Naojthan but its going to show us that he is right they delayed application near 1.5 years

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Irish High Court Judicial of EUTR visa delays

Post by jul1 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:51 pm

hehe, so you joined the 6.5 years queue...:) no worries, 1.5 years is gone already, only 5 left...

I think the EU cant do anything about it cause there was actually many fraudulent application, and even the EU directive says in that case every county has the right to decline or investigate. Looks since the Metock case EU really did not leave anything in the countries hands to control the flow but to delay or decline the visa, now because of the ones who used the system to get in we have to suffer as well...

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:14 pm

What Happened with judge decision? Guys you don't think it's end of August or they meant End of August 2017-18-19-20 lol.

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:40 pm

http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/PQ-17-05-2016-142

Deputy Tony McLoughlin asked the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if the delays in processing applications for join or accompany EU family member C visas by the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service are due to an ongoing Garda operation named Operation Vantage; if all new applicants will be affected by this operation; if, as disclosed at an immigration judicial review on 19 February 2016 in the High Court (details supplied), there is a backlog of 7,000 EU treaty rights visa applications waiting to be processed; her plans to tackle this issue; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [10567/16]

Answer
Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality (Deputy Frances Fitzgerald): I am advised by the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) of my Department that there has been an exponential increase since the second quarter of 2015 in the number of visa applications from 'qualifying' and 'permitted' family members of EU citizens who wish to travel to Ireland under the terms of 2004/38/EC Directive on the rights of citizens of the Union and their family members to move and reside freely within the territory of Member States. This has given rise to a current caseload in the region of 8,000 or so applications.
While every effort is made to process these applications within a reasonable time frame, processing times generally will vary having regard to the volume of applications in each processing centre, their complexity and the resources available.
As proceedings in relation to a number of such applications are currently before the courts, the Deputy will appreciate that I am somewhat limited in what I can say on the matter. I can nevertheless say that these cases have to be assessed very carefully to ensure that any fraudulent applications or potential abuses of the EU Directive are detected and dealt with appropriately. This also impacts on processing times.

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:28 am

that is not news, here they accept 7000 backlog, the link i sent before agrees to 8000 already, probably in the meantime that went up to 10.000

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:36 am

It's the second Last day of August, court have to issue decision.

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:21 am

...or they wont, they will just wont give a crap the same way how the visa are not processed, life sucks

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:51 am

My patience is Running thin, it's really hard to me after now for waiting of unknown delay. :( :( :(

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:58 am

You really need to stay calm. The judgement will be promulgated in due course and the forum will be notified accordingly.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Finally, when is this promulgation due course.
It is really unblievable that High court could not promugate the decision in 7 months from 19 feb to 30 Aug, its really a joke

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Jawshan wrote:Finally, when is this promulgation due course.
It is really unblievable that High court could not promugate the decision in 7 months from 19 feb to 30 Aug, its really a joke
Your guess is as good as mine.

It is not out yet.

The forum will be notified as soon as judgement is published.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:32 pm

August has been over and decision still not publeshed yet!

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Jawshan wrote:August has been over and decision still not publeshed yet!
dont wait for that, they will unlawfully decline 99.9 % of applicants, i got the schnengen visa for my wife, and now looking into options to come to ireland via UK or get article 10 card in another country and fly back directly. Waiting for the Irish visa is not an option anymore.

Jawshan

Post by Jawshan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Do you think they will issue schnengen visa for British none EU Family members?

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Jawshan wrote:Do you think they will issue schnengen visa for British none EU Family members?
Normally they have to as UK is still in the EU, if the embassy is not a bit** they should only ask the marriage cert, filled form with basic details, 2 passport pics, maybe proof of accomodation, they should not ask for health insurance, and it should be free, done in 15 days.
Oh they will look for ticket reservation. When we applied to Ireland they said specifically not to buy any ticket but for Schengen visa you have to show the reservation. I had a more than year converstaion with my embassy - they supplied me docs before we got married - and when they said they will give the visa i trusted them so i actually bought the ticket before we got the visa, but you can use
https://travelvisabookings.com/
to buy the reservation only.

Dont buy single ticket cause they wont let your spouse board the flight, Schengen visa is only good for 90 days or less, you need return ticket whatever is your plan.

In my case it was that easy, but im a citizen in a Schengen zone, for my wife they give 1 year multi entry visa, but for UK citizen in theory should be the same. Maybe your spouse will get only 3 months single entry.
I found many British though who had issues with Schengen visa and took months, they were complaining to SOLVIT and they helped, for some it took 6 months to get it.

The most important to have your plan as your spouse can be in the Schengen zone for 90 days.
Check my topic for more info, im still thinking which way to go...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 14533.html

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Think trough your itinerary and buy the ticket accordingly.
The rule that you have to apply from a country where you will spend the most time according to your itinerary but they can be bit*** about that, i dunno if this news is real but they can be hard on the rules:

http://www.arabnews.com/node/970996/saudi-arabia

or maybe i know it wrong, this news says you should go first to your visa issuing country.