ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Latinos in Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gedk66

Latinos in Ireland

Post by Gedk66 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Hello to all the Latinos in Ireland. I would like to start a group whereby we all converse and share advice and experiences, in relation to Immigration in Ireland. Please say hi and lets start chatting.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Latinos in Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:00 am

This forum is not dedicated to any particular nationality nor a dating site, if you have any question related to Immigration please feel free to post here and we have a great community of expert members who help each other without looking into your race, gender or colour.

Gedk66

Post by Gedk66 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:52 pm

CalvinKlien wrote:This forum is not dedicated to any particular nationality nor a dating site, if you have any question related to Immigration please feel free to post here and we have a great community of expert members who help each other without looking into your race, gender or colour.

I'm married to a Latino, so I'm not looking for a dating experience and as it's an Ireland based Forum I don't understand why I can't get in touch with fellow Latinos based in or trying to obtain entry to, Ireland? Their experiences are more suited to ours and not so much the areas such as Sub-Asian countries. I don't see what the problem is?

coketero

Post by coketero » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Hi Gedk66, you won't have much success here, but I am pretty sure there are a couple of facebook groups for Latinos in Ireland.

I haven't met many latinos myself after 5 years living here. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any specific question.

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:21 pm

I am not a latino, but 15 years ago I worked and travelled a lot around latin america. Venezuela, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Panama, Honduras.

So hello to latinos in Ireland and around the world. :lol: