ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Married in Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bido
Newly Registered

Married in Ireland

Post by bido » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:52 am

Hello
me and my Irisih Girls Friend Plannig to Get Married in Ireland am From No EU i was looking online for document of Getting married thats the document i found
-copy of Passport
-Original (Full) Birth Certificate
-PPs Number

My Question are all This Document Enough For me to Get Married in Ireland ? i Have a Valid Passport and PPS nunmber .and Birth Certificate
Did i Need Other Documents?if i do what are They ?

Thank You so Much .

bido
Newly Registered

Re: Married in Ireland

Post by bido » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:58 am

I wrote this because I want to make sure that thats all documents I need .for example I never been married beforee .did I need certificate to prove am single .because in my country )they ask for that document thank you

seancool

Post by seancool » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:03 pm

You need to get an apostile stamp on your birth certificate, and as far as I know, you have to send it back to your original country to get this stamp. They don't require this stamp unless your bc was issued from Ireland, or some other countries like France, Latvia,, ( few more countries, I can't remember)

seancool

Post by seancool » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:12 pm

bido wrote:I wrote this because I want to make sure that thats all documents I need .for example I never been married beforee .did I need certificate to prove am single .because in my country )they ask for that document thank you
You don't need a single certificate if you are getting married in Ireland