ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

minor naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mikilo2008

minor naturalisation

Post by mikilo2008 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 pm

hello everyone pls i need advice on this issue. i am living in the uk and my partner lives in ireland. we had a child in 2008 in the uk which doesnt have any status till now because i am an overstayer. his dad just got naturalized and has an irish passport and he still lives in ireland while me and my son lives in the uk. pls i want to know the fate of my son concerning residency thanks alot.

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:34 pm

PLS I NEED AN ADVISE

Eastend

Re: minor naturalisation

Post by Eastend » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:42 am

mikilo2008 wrote:hello everyone pls i need advice on this issue. i am living in the uk and my partner lives in ireland. we had a child in 2008 in the uk which doesnt have any status till now because i am an overstayer. his dad just got naturalized and has an irish passport and he still lives in ireland while me and my son lives in the uk. pls i want to know the fate of my son concerning residency thanks alot.
I guess your son was born in UK and at that time his dad was not Irish therefore you can lodge an application to DoJ for him after 3 years if he is in Ireland. if you are still in UK i think he can claim only British nationality and cannot claim Irish. Check details from people in UK.