ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

missed post from INIS

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

madmedman
Pakistan

missed post from INIS

Post by madmedman » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:45 pm

Hi there. Apologies if this has been asked before. Does anyone have an idea what INIS sends through registered post. I was away on holiday for a week and missed the delivery. The letters have already been sent back to the sender.

My wife and I recently applied to upgrade my status based on irish born child. They received our application on 17th and then despatched registered letters on the 19th. The reason I am assuming the letters were from INIS is that they originated in Dublin and there were two directed at myself and my wife. Wonder what the letters were. Could they be this efficient? Could this be acknowledgment or requesting more documents or sending originals (highly likely, though they were only bank statements and gp letters).

Any suggestions guys? I emailed them back and will wait and see what they say.

zkzkz
Newly Registered

Re: missed post from INIS

Post by zkzkz » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:37 am

If you send a letter to INIS you usually get back a letter very quickly saying your request was received and will be handled in due time. I've never received a registered letter from them ever though. It's always standard post in my experience.

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:43 am

Usually they send acknowledgement through normal post . I only got my approval by registered post . You can contact inis .

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Thanks guys. I have emailed INIS. I can't find a number for them. I may also pop a letter in the post. I hope they would reply.

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Guys, do you know any other way how to get the post back from them? Am just a bit worried that INIS won't reply and my case will be delayed/deferred/cancelled.