ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

moving to ireland with EU wife

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

BD.T
Newly Registered

moving to ireland with EU wife

Post by BD.T » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Hi, recently I got my sort stay c visa on the basis of qualifying eu spouse. We want to move Ireland and I'm gonna apply for residence card. If anyone can help me, what would be my next step after enter Ireland?thanks

writedeel
Newly Registered

Re: moving to ireland with EU wife

Post by writedeel » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Hi,
what status were you before you applied for C visa. Did you apply in England?

I have my sister currently on a multiple Uk visa and i'm looking at going with her to Ireland to exercise treaty right.She is currently;y dependant on me and my family.

BD.T
Newly Registered

Post by BD.T » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:38 am

writedeel wrote:Hi,
what status were you before you applied for C visa. Did you apply in England?

I have my sister currently on a multiple Uk visa and i'm looking at going with her to Ireland to exercise treaty right.She is currently;y dependant on me and my family.

Hi , I have student visa and I applied from London . Thanks

BD.T
Newly Registered

Post by BD.T » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:52 pm

HI Any suggestion? what would be my next step after entering in Ireland? how can we open a bank account and PPS? What document do I need to get a bank account and PPS?

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Hi,

Your next step after arriving in Ireland, would be to apply for EU Treaty Rights based on the EU citizen. If you have any queries, you can message me here or at the email address below
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

V0012
Newly Registered

Post by V0012 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:11 pm

BD.T wrote:Hi, recently I got my sort stay c visa on the basis of qualifying eu spouse. We want to move Ireland and I'm gonna apply for residence card. If anyone can help me, what would be my next step after enter Ireland?thanks

Hi, what are the requirements for the short stay C visa when u applied and how long did it take before u got the reply?

BD.T
Newly Registered

Post by BD.T » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:31 pm

V0012 wrote:
BD.T wrote:Hi, recently I got my sort stay c visa on the basis of qualifying eu spouse. We want to move Ireland and I'm gonna apply for residence card. If anyone can help me, what would be my next step after enter Ireland?thanks

Hi, what are the requirements for the short stay C visa when u applied and how long did it take before u got the reply?
Hi, you don't need so many documents for this visa. Every thing you can find in Irish embassy London's website. but I supmitted these documents I mentioned below......

1. Me & my wife's passport
2. My UK BRP card
3. Marriage certificate
4. My wife' declaration that she is traveling with me
5. Hotel booking
6. Air ticket
I got reply from them exactly last day of 4 weeks.thanks. Hope it's gonna help you.

V0012
Newly Registered

Post by V0012 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Hi, what are the requirements for the short stay C visa when u applied and how long did it take before u got the reply?[/quote]

Hi, you don't need so many documents for this visa. Every thing you can find in Irish embassy London's website. but I supmitted these documents I mentioned below......

1. Me & my wife's passport
2. My UK BRP card
3. Marriage certificate
4. My wife' declaration that she is traveling with me
5. Hotel booking
6. Air ticket
I got reply from them exactly last day of 4 weeks.thanks. Hope it's gonna help you.[/quote]

Thanks a lot ur reply more than helpful, my wife is in Ireland at moment managed to get prove of address, open account, pass two work interviews, but the works are yet to commence so they won't give her offer letter for PPS and work contract. We really want to move before summer holiday finish